Dbsk In New Hairstyles

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shushshuckspui

this link is about their comment's on their new sportswear. i think it has their new hairstyles.

if i'm wrong, please correct me.

Tohoshinki's Sportswear

You can see JaeJoong's hair doesn't touches his shoulders from side view.

And YunHo finally gets a haircut! Very nice! according to the link, his hair might not be those permanent perm.

Junsu's hair is about the same, except it is dyed to a lighter shade. Micky's one looks good.

Changmin wears a beanie, but on a closer look, his hair actually is brown and short. you can see his neck.

Guest suzic87

I ve already said my feeling in the dbsk thread but no harm in doing it again huh!

YH: Its not my fave style of his but he looks good with anything so it will do ha

JJ: I actually think his hair is ok, its a bit of a girly bob but he pulls it off ok

YC: I like YC the best the shabby chic look, looks good on him lol

CM: I cant really tell from the pics but i have seen other ones and he looks good too

JS: When i first saw the bleach colour i was like WTF but it was only a base colour so phew!! Junsu looks good as well

So in general they all look GOOD ha

ah~

yunho and yoochun got the ahjuma perm~

but so cute~ ah~ cant stop smiling after seeing these picx.. thankies ^^

jaejoong hair looks nice from his left side~ cute cute cute~

looks like not much changes to junsu and changmin hair ^^

thanks for sharing~ im going to have a good dream tonight~ =D

Guest pinkylily.

ahh, jae joongs hairstyle looks nice!~ lol haha, yunho's and micky's hair looks a little messy, haha, but thats ok :lol:

omggg i couldnt really tell because the pictures were blurry, but i think junsu's hair is back to spiky??? i love that hairstyle on him!!~ :w00t: and changmin's is soooo cuteee!!~~ <333

Guest mandapanda

AYYYYY~ SOO CUTE!! they look the same but jj is different a little bit and he looks superrr gorgeous haha i love his hair color!! is it purpleish?

they all look great! can't wait for comeback yoooo.. :D

yunho's isnt much different, at least its shorter. he looks better taht way. changmin looks nice. junsu's didnt change much either. micky has his fluff hair agian but he still look okay. hero has a new look, but at least he's trying somethign new. i dont like it taht much, but its okay.

Guest THAT--GIRL

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

i'm so glad they all got it cut and changed again! i was so sad for junsu because his hair seemed to be getting longer... and he wasn't doing anything about it! and jaejoong.... hmm.... it's too flat o_O? LOL but the color's nice!

Archived