• Last Reply

ayakapreview2.jpg

# of Publications: 1

# of Scans: 8

Dimensions: At least 2200px in width.

Resolution: 200 dpi

ayakapreview.jpg

DOWNLOAD Links at my LiveJournal

My scanner wasn't big enough to fit the entire calendar size, so I had to rescan some of the pages to get all of it, and then re-Photoshop 'em together. I left two pages out however, because they were old images, and they were cropped to the top of the image, so it wouldn't really make a difference. :3

• 1 month later...

New ayaka single to be released in April 2009.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Japanese solo artist, ayaka, will be releasing her ninth single in April 2009. Called "Yume wo Mikata ni" (roughly translated to "A Friend of a Dream"), it is part of the Benesse promotion campaigns, used to cheer high school students on in their studies.

Meanwhile, on April 22nd, ayaka will be holding her second COSMO EARTH concert - the first one held last year. Earlier in that month, she will join artists like Yuna Ito and Do As Infinity for a concert sponsored by FM FUKUI.

Source: Benesse, Jpopmusic, ayaka.be, TFM Cosmo Earth, FM FUKUI

Credit: Wendy @ ayaka believe

Please include all credit but do not add new credits if taking out!

Oooh, can't wait for her new release. It's been a while since she's released some new material. XD

Too bad those pictures don't work. I have to register to be able to see em but I don't want to. :D

• 2 weeks later...

8cb29b28651588.gif 250d9828651595.gif 24eb1a28651596.gif

ayaka Releases 2nd Double A-side Single

Thursday, March 5, 2009 Japan

Japanese artist, ayaka will be releasing her second double A-side single almost seven months after her last single.

Featuring two songs, "Yume wo Mikata ni" and "Koi Kogarete Mita Yume", the single will also include a live version of "Kimi ga Iru Kara" that was recorded from her live performance in February at Shibuya-AX. "Yume wo Mikata ni" is a part of the Benesse promotion campaigns, used to cheer high school students on in their studies.

The single will come in two different versions, Limited and Regular. Limited comes with a bonus sticker.

This will be ayaka's second double A-side single, after her first released back in September 2007, "CLAP & LOVE / Why".

01. Yume wo Mikata ni

02. Koi Kogarete Mita Yume

03. Kimi ga Iru Kara - Live ver.(2009/2@SHIBUYA-AX)

04. Yume wo Mikata ni <Instrumental>

05. Koi Kogarete Mita Yume <Instrumental>

Order now at CDJapan to make the sales count for her Oricon ranking!

Regular Edition - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCL-10680

Limited Edition - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCL-10679

Source: CDJapan, Jpopmusic

Credit: Wendy @ Chocolyn.org

Please include all but not new credits if taking out!

Rikayla, its her third btw XD, her first was CLAP&LOVE/Why, 2nd one Te wo Tsunagou/Ai wo Utaou.

Wow,she's really whoring out double A-sides atm. Although chances are they'll only plug one. Only time they did both was CLAP&LOVE / Why, because of both's tieins.

Although Yume wo Mikata ni's instrumental is reaaaaaaaaaly catchy... in some entrancing way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD. LIKE WHAT~~

THEY'RE MARRIED?!

ayaka and Hiro Mizushima!

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/ne...9/04/03/01.html

最新のイケメンランキングで1位になった人気俳優の水嶋ヒロ(24)と、人気シンガー・ソングライターの絢香(21)が結婚することが2日、分かった。2人は昨年6月、雑誌の対談をきっかけに交際をスタート。水嶋の誕生日の13日に婚姻届を提出する予定だ。デビュー3~4年で一気にブレークした2人が人気絶頂の中、幸せのゴールに飛び込む。

2人は俳優、シンガーと活動するフィールドこそ違うが、同じ事務所に所属。もともと顔見知りで、昨年6月に雑誌「mini」(宝島社)の対談で意気投合。親しい友人らによると、8月ごろから交際をスタートさせた。

当初から互いに結婚を意識した真剣愛。既に双方の両親へのあいさつは済ませており、関係各所への正式な報告を調整している段階。婚姻届は、水嶋が25歳の誕生日を迎える13日に提出する予定。現段階では挙式・披露宴などは決まっていない。

水嶋は幼少期から中学までスイスのチューリヒで過ごした帰国子女で、桐蔭学園サッカー部時代には全国高校選手権の準決勝で平山相太(現FC東京)擁する国見と対戦したスポーツマン。1メートル80の長身で、慶大卒業。モテる男のポイントが多く、“イケメンの中のスーパーイケメン”と呼ばれている。

06~07年にテレビ朝日「仮面ライダーカブト」に主演してから、フジテレビ「絶対彼氏~完全無欠の恋人ロボット」(08年)、「メイちゃんの執事」(今年1~3月)などのドラマで話題を集め、子供から主婦層まで幅広い支持を獲得。先月末、情報誌「オリ★スタが発表した「気になるイケメンランキング」では、小栗旬(26)や瑛太(26)らを抑えて1位。「女子高生が好きな俳優ランキング」でもトップになった。

一方の絢香は06年のデビュー曲「I believe」が女性シンガー・ソングライターのデビュー曲として史上初めてオリコンチャートのトップ3入りした歌姫。同年の日本レコード大賞で最優秀新人賞に輝き、NHK紅白歌合戦に3年連続で出場中。ヒット曲「三日月」は07年の年間カラオケリクエストランキングで1位になり、井上陽水(60)もカバーするなど、世代を超えて歌われている。

華やかに見える2人だが、プライベートでは派手なことが嫌いで、人気スポットや飲食店などでのデート情報はなく、スーパーで買い物している姿がたびたび目撃されている程度。互いに多忙な中、仕事の合間をぬって自宅で手料理を食べながら過ごすアットホームな愛をはぐくんできたようだ。

人気絶頂期に結婚を決意したのも、そんな2人だからこそ選んだ“ささやかな幸せ”。「互いに助け合い、認め合っている理想のカップル」と周囲も祝福している。

Guest glassmask

^ seriously faint!

congrats~

i'm happy they are not hiding this relationship ~and hope for the best!

Guest Uverstar

other people have been saying it was a shotgun wedding LOL

others on forums say it's just a rumor but they've just let people know that they're in a relationship annd that they've both visited each others parents...which is good lol

I want official news about this though...so far I'm not believing it XD

Guest guyero

I'm new to this thread and this is what welcomes me.. lol

whaAaAT?!? Married?! man!! that's supper fast!!

well anyways congratz to them.. hehehe..

^ me too, I just had this urge to click on this thread and this is what I see...

I didn't even know they were dating. :mellow:

them dating, was this recent news or am I just the last to know?

nevermind, just saw the picture thread. congrats to them! ^____^; yet another unexpected marriage for me

Guest Raw Sugar

I'm sorry I abandoned this thread for so loong. ;____;

I'm so happy for her and Mizushima's marriage. Love 'em both and they're so cute together. Kinda unexpected but congrats anyways.~

In the photos section, the news said she has Basedow's is true right? I hope she gets better soon. ):

‘‘I thought I wanted to protect her, including the fact she is suffering from the disease,’’ He's so sweet.

Ooooh her hair's really grown out! Really long there. XD

EDIT: I like the song, it's really nice and melodic. I also didn't know Ayaka had a disease. Had the biggest "awww" moment when she was tearing. Notice when the cameras started really flashing up when she was crying? ==

I also noticed that they decided to tell everyone on April 1. This HAS to be an April Fool's joke! LOL :@

Guest Raw Sugar

I took a shot at romanizing the Japanese lyrics. Took me a while to find a site that had the original Japanese. The site is actually kind of cool. :3

泣いて 笑って 悩んで

naite waratte nayande

そんな日々も全部 全部 未来へ

sonna hibi mo zenbu zenbu mirai e

つながって道を創る

tsunagatte michi wo tsukuru

歩く先に何が待ってるかな?

aruku saki ni nani ga matteru kana?

綺麗に生きなくていい 誰でも弱さはある

kirei ni iki nakuteii dare demo yowasa wa aru

後悔しないように 今を 駆けぬけてみようよ

koukai shinai you ni ima wo kakenukete miyou yo

君にしかない その翼 広げて

kimi ni shika nai sono tsubasa hirogete

その瞳に映る 奇跡を抱きしめて

sono me ni utsuru kiseki wo dakishimete

Just fly high~

素直になれないまま

sunao ni nare nai mama

随分 遠回りしてきたけど

zuibun toomawari shi/te kitakedo

1人1人違って

hitori hitori chigatte

決まりごとなんてないと気づいた

kimarigoto nante naito kizuita

夢とか希望の 本当の意味はわからないけど

yume to ka kibou no hontou no imi wakaranai kedo

素敵な自分になれる 魔法なんだと思う

suteki na jibun ni nareru mahou nanda to omou

涙こらえて 笑わなくていいよ

namida koraete warawanakute ii yo

君にしかない その翼があるから

kimi ni shika nai sono tsubasa ga aru kara

Fly with your wing that you only have in yourself

So you can fly high

そっと目を閉じ イメージして

sotto me wo toji IMEEJI shi/te

思い描いた夢を 見方にして

omoi egaita yume wo mikata ni shi/te

負けたくないと 悔しそうな君は

maketaku nai to kuyashi sou na kimi wa

誰より夢に 近づいているから

dare yori yume ni chikazuite iru kara

君にしかない その翼広げて

kimi ni shika nai sono tsubasa hirogete

その瞳に映る 奇跡を抱きしめて

sono me ni utsuru kiseki wo dakishimete

Take a chance

Get yourself

Love your dream

Have a smile

Always be with you

credits: http://www.benesse.co.jp/zemi/seme/ for japanese lyrics, rawsugar@soompi for romanizations

I was going to try to translate a bit of it, but I am epic fail at Japanese, only at beginner's level. x] From what I understand though, the lyrics are really touching, generally about following your dreams. Like I said, I'm a beginner's at Japanese so correct me if I have errors romanizing. I used the Japanese dictionary a lot so some parts may be wrong as well, especially the romanizing of kanjis. I had to double check with listening skills haha. D:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

jhvqj5.jpg

ayaka to release best of album! + Where to vote for her album's 2nd disc!

Popular singer ayaka (21) will be releasing a best album on September 23, titled "ayaka's History 2006-2009." The collection will include all of ayaka's singles to date, and the limited edition will have ten more songs voted on by fans.

In April, ayaka announced that she married actor Hiro Mizushima (25) and that she would be suspending her singing career at the end of this year due to Graves' disease. This album will span her entire career so far, from her debut single "I believe" in 2006 up to her latest song, "Minna Sora no mini coopera," released a few weeks ago.

The regular edition of "ayaka's History" contains one disc with 16 tracks - 13 songs from all 10 of her CD singles (three were double A-sides), 2 songs from her collaborative singles with Kobukuro, and her digital-only single "For today."

The limited edition of the album will include a second disc with 10 songs, chosen by fans from the rest of her entire discography. The limited edition also comes in two flavors, one packaged with a photobook and the other with a DVD of music videos and other clips.

Source:
and

As I linked above, you can vote for her new songs here at her official site. The input categories at the bottom are as follows: 名前 = Name, 郵便番号 = Postal code, 住所 = Address, この楽曲を選んだ理由 = Reason why you picked the song. I wrote in English in for the first three boxes and then used Google Translate for the last one. They need your address in case you happen to win the special ayaka gifts they're giving out.

Didn't even know she had a new song out! Gosh I'm so out of touch with her now. :(

I find that a best of album is just a way for producers to pump out sales and keep Ayaka fans in Japan happy enough till she overcomes her sickness. But that's just me being a pessimist about that.

She's a real gem in the music industry though, I hope she get's well! :D

Archived