Ayaka (絢香)

Guest Raw Sugar

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Music Fair 21~

musicfair21grouprk0.jpg

I'm sooooo excited for this.

She's been invited too, for the end of March HEY! HEY! HEY! special. :)

Whenever people don't capitalize her name properly... I just think, "And you say you're a fan?!" That goes with other artists like KAT-TUN or EXILE too. D: It's not "Exile" or "Kat-Tun" people, THEIR NAMES ARE COMPLETELY CAPITALIZED. D:

Guest garnet_moon

^ Yeah they aired the first part of the whole month special of MF21

ayaka performed Towani with Gospellers, DBSK, CHEMISTRY, Hideaki Tokunaga, Mika Nakashima. Also she performed Te wo Tsunagou.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisaaa

looks like there's no new album in april. instead, there's a new single on may 14th, called "okaeri". it's the theme song to the drama "Zettai Kareshi" (which airs on april 8th). the song's described as a mid-tempo love ballad.

Guest Raw Sugar

^ I heard about that. I'm quite disappointed. I was really looking forward to an album. Now, when she does release an album, it's gona be full of her A-side singles. This is going to be her 6th single since First Message, and two of the previous singles were double A-side. Which means if she puts all her A-side on her future album, they'll be 8 tracks already. ):

Guest supper

woot new and solid thread! gonna catch up with her updates~~

haha i love her perfomance much more than her records.

hmm the 2nd album really gonna be a full a-side, no new songs?

Guest AkiraXHebe

^I don't think so. Someone above mentioned that there'll be 8 track already in her new album, but there may be 15 tracks in total, so we'll have 6,7 new tracks. Anyway, there hasn't been any confirmation about the 2nd album yet. On the contracy, it's rumored that another single'll out at May 14th name おかえり (Okaeri).

Te wo Tsunagu's sale's low, so did the recent ones. I wonder if her new album can reach 500k mark (not to mention another First Message).

For no reason, i'm really excited to see Ayaka and my DBSG boys together

:w00t:

Guest supper

woo ok thanks for telling. if its a dvd-cd ver., with her mvs, i definitely gonna get it no matter the cost.

yeah just hope that her 2nd album sales can break her own record.

Anyway, there hasn't been any confirmation about the 2nd album yet. On the contracy, it's rumored that another single'll out at May 14th name おかえり (Okaeri).

Te wo Tsunagu's sale's low, so did the recent ones. I wonder if her new album can reach 500k mark (not to mention another First Message).

I think ayaka is more of an album seller than a single seller. Or well, I'm hoping she is. ^^; I'm guessing she'll release an album during the summer or something.

if its a dvd-cd ver., with her mvs, i definitely gonna get it no matter the cost.

I don't think Warner Music releases CD+DVD editions that often. ayaka isn't much of an "idol" so she doesn't need CD+DVD editions. She's not like Aragaki Yui - who has more of an idol image - who released a CD+DVD edition of her album.

Guest garnet_moon

I really can't wait for ayaka's new album. I just hope it won't be full of a and b-sides :(

The Dream Live performances were just amazing as always.

• 2 weeks later...

Tracklist for Okaeri single to be released May 14th! <3

1. おかえり

2. 迷路

3. 手をつなごう (2007/12/20日本武道館 LIVE ver)

4. おかえり (Instrumental)

5. 迷路 (Instrumental)

I can't wait! <3

First press limited edition will come with a special booklet!

Guest supper

woo thanks for the info!

so there will be a special booklet, hmm maybe its a photo booklet.

ow is she gonna sing her new songs soon, preview or something?

Guest Raw Sugar

Thanks for the info Rikayla. Te wo Tsunagou live, <3.

I read there was going to be an album in June too. I hope so. I want an ayaka album!

Archived