Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

Guest Atmosphere.

I don't know but it feels like breast is enlarging by itself for some reason.

Cause I have to massage my breast whenever I shower or when I'm about to sleep.

Because the doctor told me that I can get breast cancer. She recommend me to massage my breast o.o;;

so yeah 0__0 it's a korean doctor from korea btw =x

anyways I thought it stopped at when I was 11 years old. . __________ .

But after when I turned 18, I discovered my breast were different size XD like a little bigger 0_0

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyavidoll

I don't really take notice of when LOL

but when after you run laps.. well I should say.. the more arm movement you make.. or the more you exercise any part related to your arm..

most likely your boobs will be sore..

so that means they probably grow more.. if you exercise more lol

as for me, i don't care if they grow bigger lol

but if they do... that means i have to buy new bras.. which i don't feel like doing haha

Guest Sammystic

Well, mine started growing slowly when I was 11 and they were still growing slowly last year when I was 20.

I hope they don't stop now because I would like to to fit into cup B a little better, that would be perfect for me. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Amanda Plz

Man, I can't even say now.

They grow on and off. I'm 18, so i guess it's normal. They actually went down at the moment now. I'm a B :sweatingbullets:. For that I'm glad.

Guest simplicity90

mine started growing around 11 and i think they stop when i was 15 ish. i'm 17 now. i think i'm stuck with an A cup thanks to my dad's side of the family. all the women are small. while my mom's side has women with bigger breast sizes. like my 13 year old cousin has breasts like 3 times bigger than mine -__-

Guest crystallizedtear

for some reason mine freaking shrunk??? o.o'' didn't know that was possible. and i actually gained weight ...and am still gaining and sometimes losing...randomly. it could be water weight, who knows though. but they sure have shrunk.

i'm actually opposite :sweatingbullets:

im only 14 and i'm already a c cup.

but big boobs doesn't mean anything.

i can't do track because my boobs starts to lag and it gets heavy and tiring

even if im wearing sport bras.

Guest MeiHearts

hmm i guess we can concur that it's diff for everyone = =.

well mine started growing when i was like 10... lmao.. i'm NOT joking!

since then, they've grown a little each year.. around May XD

well........... i dunno if they're still growing (i'm 15)... i can deal with either^^

Guest augeleste

anyone know what size cup i should wear? how do you measure and stuff?? idk anything about this :(

i'm still wearing a training bra altho i think i should wear a cup.

mine started growing when I was 10!! I felt weird being like the only one at 10.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rozeng1122

THANK YOU. you're not alone. i was starting to think that something was wrong with me.

OMG me too and it is awkward because like everyone in my class has like boobs mean while i am flat as a board

Guest felinius

anyone know what size cup i should wear? how do you measure and stuff?? idk anything about this :(

i'm still wearing a training bra altho i think i should wear a cup.

mine started growing when I was 10!! I felt weird being like the only one at 10.

I overall started growing at 10... also. xP Early puberty!

You can measure yourself, there's a whole bunch of guides on it, but maybe your best bet will be going into Victoria's Secrets and taking a look through their in-store tutorial. At the same time you can try on different bras and see what you like. :D

Guest joie.de.vivre

i'm the flattest in my grade =_=/they finally started growing when I was almost 16...still an A though.

mine started when i was in about 8th grade but they stayed pretty small. then in in tenth grade they kinda just...blew up.

and i still think they're growing. they're not really that great in my opnion. i wish mine were smaller.

and they're uneven. left>right. by like, an entire cup.

Archived