Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
On 10/5/2009 at 3:50 AM, ParappaRappa said:

i can't remember too well...i think since 13? around 12 or 13 is when i stopped growing, lol

i think i started when i was around 9 because that's when that area started becoming REALLY sensitive and sore D:

it doesn't hurt at all anymore, so i think my boobs have stopped growing, haha

haha i started growing for sure when i was 9 (i had "the talk" with my dad that year also) but when i was 12 and 13 i was still an AAA or AA cup >:( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, Hermionr Akabane said:

I need help because I'm confused. What are the signs that my boobs are still growing? I started growing boobs at the age of 9 and my period at 10, I'm not 10 anymore ofcourse. But can someone tell me the signs my boobs are still growing?

I think it differs but eventually it stops developing after your 20s. But it still varies a bit because of weight, period and pregnancy. And such change can be also used as a method of determining ovulation and periods. But I wouldn't rely on that and recommend using something like suitable test as mentioned here to be sure.

The same thing is happening to me! My boobs have been very sensitive for several weeks, initially I passed it off as an upcoming period but then suddenly none of my bras fit me. I checked it up on google and it seems eventhough its a fact that our boobs grow all the way up to our early 20s, there isn't much info regarding how to deal with it. By the way, I am 18 now and though I am excited for bigger boobs lol I am kinda mad that I have to get new bras all over again.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SC2019 locked this topic

Archived