Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

Guest vanessa1988

haha my boobs were really small when i was still 16, but they started to grow when i turned 17. then i was like a 34A for a while.

recently they started growing again!! im 19 btw.

i noticed it cuz the bridesmaid dress that im supposed to wear in the less than a month doesnt want to close around my chest anymore!!!

man i got to lose weight in order for my boobs to get smaller.^^

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped growing two years ago. I was hoping they'd grow to at least a C-cup but I'm stuck with B cups. It's not too bad.

It started when I was in like sixth grade.

Guest hae mee

I started around 16 because I remember I went to an A cup to a C cup in one year and continued to grow. I stope around 20 or 21 and I am a DD now :P

I'm nearly 18 and still A cups. They started to grow when I was in 5th grade and stopped growing for about 4 years. I'm a freakin board at the age of 17+. boo hoo

Guest fading x dreams

mine started growing at 11/12

&& i'm 14 and like...5 out of 7 days i wake up

with my breasts hurting o.o i think it is normal

for your breasts to grow because when your preggie

your breasts grow too. so yeah, it is normal.

I'm nearly 18 and still A cups. They started to grow when I was in 5th grade and stopped growing for about 4 years. I'm a freakin board at the age of 17+. boo hoo

we share the same board-like body.

i'm pretty sure it stopped for me ..like did it even start yet? :unsure:

cause seriously... i don't think i'm even an A cup.. double or some shikjadfskh

Guest dbskfan123

Mine started growing when I was about 11yrs old, but I was still pretty flat until I was 13. I'm currently a Bcup at the age of 17.

Guest its complicated

i remember getting breasts in 5th grade... early perhaps? i dunno. i remember running and i would look down and thought i was getting fat. haha. i'm going to be 23 this year and my breasts are still growing. perhaps its in my genes.... but i'm a D and im scared of them getting any bigger!

Guest deportedkorean

according to cosmo, your boobs can continue to "grow" till your mid 20's. after that, it will fluctuate due to body fat percentage changes and pregnancy.

so um, dont lose hope? unless your mom/aunts/sisters/grandmas has the same size boobs as you, then there's no hope...they wont grow much bigger...sorry.

Guest cherii2007

I'm a B. My sister (who is currently 20) is almost exactly the same size as me...er...I used to have to do the washing. Moving on. Anyway, I'm kind of all right with having small boobs because, well, I'm short and I'm not weighty anyways, so it would be weird if I had like a C cup. When I came right out and thought about it, I started to wonder why people want their breasts to grow or ...*ungrow (can't think of the word right now xD)

Oh, so to answer your question...I think around when I was in Yr 6 I realised that SOMETHING was starting to happen, since I became aware that just...you know...something was different when I did things. I'm 14 now. Haven't really grown lately.

*Oh!! shrink. that's the word.

Guest photodaisy

Mine started in like...the 5th grade? I don't know. That's when my mom started bothering me about bras.

Anyway...started in fifth grade and probably stopped growing like...11th grade. Wooo...

I have no clue what size they are though. It's like...I can wear size B and I can wear size C but it depends on the brand...blah blah blah.

They'll grow when I get pregnant. WOO! JK. JK.

Archived