Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o4o3o4

Tyra Bank's did not hit puberty till 18 years old, she was flat and thin throughout high school and gained her curves when she hit 18.

• 8 months later...

I have no idea when mine stopped growing, I've always had small breasts :D I think I started around 9/10 yrs old and because I was self conscious about it because all the other girls were flat chested except for me So I always wore tight bras underneath because guys would stare at my chest a lot, especially whenever I pace walk or run (which was why I hated running when I was younger) I think my breasts may have stopped "growing" around senior year in high school. The thing is after I graduated high school I stopped working out and gained a lot of weight and went from 34A to 36C then back down to a full 32C after I lost the weight and it's been the same size ever since.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest gaokelly1998_at_gmail.com_stv

Mine started growing when I was around 11/12 I think. I'm not sure whether they're going to grow anymore since I shot up from an A to a B/C cup depending on the bra in Jan/Feb this year. I'm 17, by the way. My mom is an A cup but I guess that might be because she's pretty underweight for her height (like a lot of other Asian moms out there). My Gran's a D cup so I guess that might explain it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So my girlfriend and i have been sexually active for about 9 months and we are careful, we use condoms and if i think any sperm got in her at all she takes plan b (she has done so twice) but her boobs are growing really quick now she is 16 i am 17, im worried and confused, what could this be and how likely is it that she is pregnant

• 5 months later...

I think I started growing around 11 but they were like super tiny buds. And then like my sophomore year of high school they started increasing and I went from a 32A to a 34C by the end of junior year. I am 17 now and for some months they have been pretty stable no changes and I thought I was done growing but recently I started feeling sore again for the past two days so I guess I'm not done....idk :/ 

• 1 month later...

Same situation here. I start to grow when i'm at primary around 11/12 years old then stop at the age of 17. But it seems to appear fuller and bigger on the age of 20 even after it already stops to grow. One of the possible reason might be swimming cuz I do a lot that time and also one of the reason is eat too much that's y it grows again.

• 4 months later...

K so I had a light period at 11 but then at 13 it’s was super heavy I went to the dr turn out I have pcos search it up but my body has double the man hormone I am supposed to have. My aunt has it my sis and my cousin if you have irregular periods please go get treated for it I have to take metformin for life now. My aunt takes it to don’t take birth control because that’s what’s they are going to offer first but you can have hella health problems like strokes heart attack diabetes... later on in the future. So anyways my body matures later because my aunt was able to get pregnant at 30 when her ovaries started to become normal. Her boobs also grew at 17. But I am 14 I am a size 34c and my boobs are sooo itchy and my friend said they are growing  also my aunt said that I wannna kno how big they are going to get lmao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm 19 now and I think my breasts are still growing, but very little. I was a late bloomer in the whole puberty thing, so my boobs started growing at like 14. 

I would not mind if my boobs stopped growing after they get a little bigger than they are now... they're a good medium-big A/small B and it looks good on my petite frame :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived