Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

Guest Bonnie

mine starting growing when i was in

3rd grade and stopped at 5th grade.

then in 6th grade, i grew a tiny bit

of cleavage ^0^ i was so happy

.. until it stopped .__.

im in 8th grade now, 14 years old

and it hasnt grown. but i do get sores

in the morning sometimes ^0^

-Bee.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started wearing [training] bras at the start of 6th grade. I didn't really need the support, but we had to change in the PE locker rooms so I wanted some coverage. But then I realized that I actually needed some support, and I realized my nipples could be seen through my shirt when I wore my super-thin bras. Oh, and I got my period the summer between 6th and 7th grade (12 years old). In the beginning of 7th grade, I started wearing camis. I was probably an AA at that time. But then I realized that I needed a bit more support, so I got real bras by the time I was an A-cup. This was beginning of 8th grade? Summer before freshman year of high school I was a B-cup. Now, I'm currently a freshman (14 years old) and I'm a 32/34C. :D I think I'm still growing, but I'm not sure. I've read that your breasts will continue to develop 4 years after your first period, so I guess I still have time.

TL;DR:

6th grade = AAA? Not sure. (training bras)

7th grade = AA -> A (camis/legit bras)

8th grade = A/B

9th grade = C

Period = 12 years old

.....i'm like wearing those non-wire bras (i dont really like wired bras, knocks the breath out of me) and i get teased by everyone because i'm flat.

mine just started growing recently and I'm 15? i suspect its because i drink soya bean milk everyday for lunch this year. then my mom banned me, she said mine are getting too big. which is like, so untrue D:

i tried on a half cup bra for 32A, and my boobs only filled the bra, maybe there's some extra space, i don't know.... i'm probably smaller than 32A. :'( Hopefully it'll continue growing :X

i dunno.. i think when i was 14.. bt it stopped when i turned 15 U_U and last year when i turn 18 i started to grow again *o* from a cup A i went to a C... but still look small U_U

Guest hobobear

birth control pills increase the size of your chest because of the hormones.

i learned in thailand that tranvestite men would intake birth control pills to get those hormones so they would be able to grow a chest. this does not make them grow a full chest obviously, its just to add some volume to get implants after.

also, doesn't your chest grow bigger when you've just had a child and you're lactating? so theres still hope for most of us..?

i can't remember too well...i think since 13? around 12 or 13 is when i stopped growing, lol

i think i started when i was around 9 because that's when that area started becoming REALLY sensitive and sore D:

it doesn't hurt at all anymore, so i think my boobs have stopped growing, haha

Guest rosegold

I am 15 and mine won't grow. I'm the tallest in my group of nine girls at 163 cms

& mine are the smallest. D: it's depressing.

Guest Sweet-Seduction

Mine started growing when I was 9 and now I'm 18 but they're still growing for some reason. I remember every moment of that painful stage.

I kept it a secret from my mother because i thought it was some horrible disease.

I'm sitting around a C-D. My height is around 5'3 and 115lb so it's a balance.

Oh and at one stage I discovered that fish oil pills help your boobs grow.

Mine started when I was 11-12.. and stopped IDK. They used to be B when I was 14 but then I grew and got really skinny so now (16) they're A... *A*

• 4 years later...
Guest leowolf

Okay, I know I'm probably not normal, but I started at 11 and for the longest time I was a 36 C. Then college freshman year happened so at 17 I went up several different cups and ended up at 36 F. I'm now 19 and my breasts have grown again another couple cups at a 40 H. Yet I somehow managed to do so without gaining or losing a lot of weight it has only moved like 2 Kg. All I changed this year was that I started swimming. Plus I've never been on birth control. So I don't have a clue as to why they are growing. But, I really hope that my breasts stop growing soon cause I'm becoming concerned at just how big will they get. Plus I can't tell genetically where I got them cause my mom is like an A and her sisters are at an A to a C. Same on my dad's side of the family. I know I'm not adopted either but I guess it makes one wonder.

I reached menarche at 10. Breasts were growing since 8 or 9 and continued to grow until about 14. Everything stayed about the same size (B cup) on average for some number of years. I'm 24 now and in the last year I needed a bigger bra size (D cup) because of weight gain (I'm talking band AND cup size - the breasts themselves got bigger). Weight gain can definitely make your breasts get bigger even well after puberty.

Mine got slightly bigger around my twenties because I gained some weight. It wasn't a significant size; I mean I still had to get bigger bras though. I don't know when my breasts stop growing during my teens because I didn't like them much so I didn't pay attention.

Archived