Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae Confirmed to Return to TV with ′Mask′

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon are returning to the small screen after two years. 

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon have been chosen as the leads for SBS′ new drama, Mask, which is awaiting broadcast in May. Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon are returning to television after roughly two years since dramasYawang and Medical Top Team, respectively. 

As they are both actors who the viewers trust for a worthy performance, attention is on the rise to see how things will turn out when the two meet together. The production company, Golden Thumb Pictures, stated, "It is the best combination. We′re anticipating the synergy." 

Mask is about a woman who hides her past to become a chaebol daughter-in-law and a man who tries to protect the woman he loves without any terms. The drama draws on competition, secret strife, conspiracy, and revenge with people wanting to expose the woman′s secret as others try to hide it. The drama was written by Choi Ho Chul, who wrote Secret, which received over 20 percent in ratings. 

Soo Ae will act as Ji Sook, who says her happiness is the 3 million won one month interest on her debts and that love is a waste of money. After living in hardship, paying back the debt her father left her, she ends up living the chaebol life of a woman who looks like her. She later gets caught in a whirlpool of events. 
Joo Ji Hoon will act as Min Woo, who was forced to become an heir at the young age of seven, growing up without innocence, family love, friendship and love. After meeting Eunha through a political scheme created by his family, he stays mum when he finds out that she′s actually Ji Sook, who just looked alike. He begins to feel emotions he′s never felt as he sees Ji Sook acting in a way he′s never seen a chaebol woman act. 

The writing for Mask is already 80 percent completed. After reading the strong and charming script, Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon agreed to appear in the drama. 

"With a very long preparation period with majority of the script secured, a high quality drama can be anticipated," stated Golden Thumb Pictures. "With Choi Ho Chul′s script and the works of director Boo Sung Chul, who led My Girlfriend is Gumiho and Jang Ok Jung, as well as the good acting of Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon, a drama that will represent 2015 will come out." 

Mask will broadcast in May following The Girl Who Sees Smells.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88844/joo-ji-hoon-and-soo-ae-confirmed-to-return-to-tv-with-mask

@willenete - You're definitely right hahaha....

@Sophie - Big hug !!! Cause i'm happy too :-*

sophie said: :(( :(( :((
imma crying bec i'm sooooo happy to hear this news oh my gosh, my prince will coming to my screen again woohoo <:-P and from scriptwriter&drirector that created my beloved melo kdrama of all time and the only sageuk i've ever watch, Secret and Jang Ok Jung Live in Love, no less :x :x
i only watched Soo Ae in a thousand days of promise and if thats drama was any indication then she's a daring actress i must say, so this combo means it will be hot hot hot  =P~
aghhhhh cant wait <:-P <:-P

this one is taken from KE official FB

* i know, the loose translation is ....  blah
hehe... 

Loooovee the handsomeness of Ji Hoon!
   :-*

htm_20150310101256c010c011_99_2015031010

Actress Soo Ae (35) and Hoon (33) concluded confirm the 'go' appeared.

Pictures make gold thumb side 10 days I am "Ju Ji Soo Ae and each drama" King of Ambition 'and' Medical Top Team 'after each return to home theater in two years' believe seeing actors' meeting beyond the industry as a high public interest has received. The expected synergies, "he said.

'Mask' is open to hide his identity with the daughter-in-law of jaebeolga hero, south to protect the woman he loves unconditionally hero, chair and hide Revealing the identity of the heroine is sleeping, you already know that men and women are others, such as your residence Draw the happening of living in a space called. Competition and amtu, intrigue and revenge, produces naturally to unravel the mystery. A dense covering of shaggy tale of four men and women achieved a rating of 20% over a solid script "secret" is the sequel of the author who wrote choehocheol.

Soo Ae will play their happiness means referred to three million won in four and one month in charge of Ji-sook crying because "love is just a luxury. Because bond debt left by his father to suffer a life of jaebeolga saenghwalgo as women with similar appearance and his character is that hair can not get caught up in the vortex.

Hoon Min Woo is concentric with the smoke left the place of holding the seven-year-old heir to force young age, gorgeous appearance, basic emotions such as love and friendship, gotta block it lived character. Encounters between the galaxies arranged through the house, not knowing that the fact that he looked like a similar Ji-sook, jaebeolga any other women and are unable to feel the emotion out of control from Ji-sook's another look.

'Mask' is already finished writing more than 80% of the work. Soo Ae and sanctuaries Hoon is a solid script and the story behind this charming read the script and decided to appear.

Gold Thumb Pictures said, "After a long preparation period may expect the script also works as a sufficiently mature" and "choehocheol script writer and the 'Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love" directed part of meeting Seongcheol director of the Ju Ji Soo Ae hoyeon drama will come to represent the addition of 2015, "he himself.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002351453

Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae to return to small screen in 'Mask'

joo-ji-hoon-soo-ae_1425998737_af_org.jpg

Actors Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae will both be making their returns to the small screen in the upcoming SBS drama 'Mask'.

Viewers last saw Joo Ji Hoon in the drama 'Medical Top Team' and Soo Ae in 'Yawang' two years ago, and they'll be teaming up as the leads for 'Mask'. 'Mask', written by 'Secret' writer Choi Ho Chul, centers on the story of a woman who hides her past and identity in order to marry into a chaebol household and a man who will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves. 

Soo Ae will play the part of a woman heavy in debt, while Joo Ji Hoon will act as the neglected heir of a wealthy family.

'Mask' will start airing in May following 'The Girl Who Can See Scents'.

by elliefilet

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/joo-ji-hoon-and-soo-ae-to-return-to-small-screen-in-mask-1425999027

mabelle147 said: @sophie,

is it good? the director & scrip writer?  ooow, i trust your preference, chingu! i hope it can show / pulling out the best of Ji Hoon!

btw chingu... what do you mean by "daring" actress... hot hot hot what? 
enlighten me. you make my pervert mind mode on.   :))

@sophie,

i click on LOL button for your post.. it's so refreshing! and kamsa for your insight!
yap, i hope the storyline doesnt turn out like MTT... it should be consistent good and smooooth.........
  \m/

and uhuk... yeaaaah... i saw it.... thank you chingu, for the video.... uhuk!

:-B

:P

mabelle147 said: sophie said: :(( :(( :((
imma crying bec i'm sooooo happy to hear this news oh my gosh, my prince will coming to my screen again woohoo <:-P and from scriptwriter&drirector that created my beloved melo kdrama of all time and the only sageuk i've ever watch, Secret and Jang Ok Jung Live in Love, no less :x :x
i only watched Soo Ae in a thousand days of promise and if thats drama was any indication then she's a daring actress i must say, so this combo means it will be hot hot hot  =P~
aghhhhh cant wait <:-P <:-P

@irilight,
Wow.. Reading your review about how strong actress she's, makes me really looking forward to see them acting together and interact towards each other. We know that Ji Hoon is total when he comes to acting.
BTW, then he'll be a chaebol? Makes me remember of how good looking he was in FF (OK.. The young chaebol part..  He he). He was so good in his outfit, he looks tall, with cool face and deep eyes. Love it!

Hello everyone! Thanks make this tread alive again. Love it! :x

Here's news videos link about Ji Hoon and Soo ae for 'Mask' ;)

http://video.mgoon.com/6024439

@mabelle - Yes, 'Mask' is melodrama. Said that the drama draws on competition, secret strife, conspiracy, and revenge with people wanting to expose the woman's secret as others try to hide it. Well, seems that we must see Ji hoon in serious role again?! hehehe...I'm wondering how look he is in this drama. Chaebol? Yeah...he is the right choise :x

htm_20150310143121c010c011.jpg

http://joongang.joins.com/article/aid/2015/03/11/16891564.html?cloc=olink|article|default

@irilight - You're right chingu:D  I'm really curious about the story, when they confirm another casts? who is the real Eun Ha? Why they must hide the secret? The loveline (of course), etc hahaha...And why we must wait until May? :-? :D

all i know about Soo Ae aside from ATDP like my friends had said, that she barely picks a bad projects,or in other words she's good on picking on good dramas because she was very selective, so i'll have my faith this time just bec she's in this  ;)

hahaa i called her daring bec i was so surprise to watched her on ATDP ep 1 :D but she's definitely a great actress :)

i think it is good that they has found the leads long before its aired so they will have enough time for the preparations :) 

the only thing in my minds when i read Jihun character as a Chaebol was please make him sporting new hot hairstyle [-O<

the only thing in my minds when i read Jihun character as a Chaebol was please make him sporting new hot hairstyle [-O<

@sophie,

which hairstyle you dont like? the 'cut in the middle' aka belah tengah, or MTT one?

btw, i cant stop looking at him........  :\">   :-*

htm_20150310143121c010c011.jpg

@irilight,

Wow.. Reading your review about how strong actress she's, makes me really looking forward to see them acting together and interact towards each other. We know that Ji Hoon is total when he comes to acting.

BTW, then he'll be a chaebol? Makes me remember of how good looking he was in FF (OK.. The young chaebol part..  He he). He was so good in his outfit, he looks tall, with cool face and deep eyes. Love it!

@Mabelle147, yes.. just like Ju Ji Hun - she does not disappoint with her performances. That is why I am so excited for this pairing too...

@Sophie, I agree. I never saw a bad project from her.

@Malika82, yes.. I am eager to know more, and find out about the other cast members too.

There is a bit more info. in this article.

Joo Ji Hoon And Soo Ae In Star In A Drama About Double Identity

joo-ji-hoon-and-soo-ae.jpg?w=600

Joo Ji Hoon will return to the small screen by playing a jaded heir in the new drama "Mask." And actress Soo Ae has signed on to be a woman who pretends to be the woman he is supposed to marry.

Both actors have not done a drama in two years. Joo Ji Hoon was last seen in the medical drama "Medical Top Team."

Soo Ae's last small screen role was in the 2013 SBS drama "Queen of Ambition." The same year she also starred in the film "The Flu."

In "Mask" Joo Ji Hoon plays Min Woo a young man who has grown up with money but without the nurturing comfort of friends and family. He's supposed to marry a woman named Eun Ha, but discovers that a woman named Ji Sook is pretending to be her. However, Ji Sook brings something to his life that was lacking. She may look like the wealthy young woman he was meant to marry but she doesn't act like someone who has grown up entitled. He wants her to stay in his life.

Ji Sook is taking part in the impersonation scheme because she is crippled by her father's debt and she doesn't believe in love anyway. Some characters in the drama will conspire to keep her impersonation a secret while others will want to expose it.

According to the production company, Golden Thumb Pictures, the chemistry between the leads is impressive.

"It is the best combination," said the Golden Thumbs representative. "We are anticipating the synergy."

Choi Jo Chul, who wrote last year's hit melodrama "Secrets," starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, is writing "Mask." The script is almost completed.

"With a very long preparation period and the majority of the script secured, a high quality drama can be anticipated," said the Golden Thumb representative. "With Choi Ho Chul's script and the work of director Boo Sung Chul, who led 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' and 'Jang Ok Jung," as well as the expert acting of Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon, the result will be a remarkable 2015 drama."

Soo Ae is best known for her role in the dramas "Emperor of the Sea" and "A Thousand Days' Promise," as well as the films "Sunny" and "Midnight FM."

Joo Ji Hoon is known for his role as Yoon Eun Hye's prince in "Princess Hours," as well as the films "Antique Bakery" and "I Am King."

"Mask" will follow "Sensory Couple," starring Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung.

Source: KdramaStars

@irilight, yap. I forget to add. When I see the pic (which I quote in my last post), I see that both of them look strong n confident actor n actress. The faces are also quite the same, don't you think. Hihihi

As mention in the news, they look good match and good combination.

Excited!

@malika82

DANKE!! KAMSA.. Thank you.......!  i feel like i saw my home every time i look at him.

his nose, neck, eyes, eyebrows, lips............ it's so warm yet cool

i really think that he's really nice man at heart.

we do really missing him, chingu, dont you think  :-j

11057300_791121557647153_713597399466602

pic cr to JJH Chile Fans

10305065_790438681048774_396877299486733

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon Confirmed for “Mask”

Actors Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon have been confirmed for upcoming SBS drama “Mask.”

Previously, it was reported that the two actors were in consideration

for the lead roles of the coming Wednesday-Thursday drama.

The production house of the drama, Gold Some Pictures, announced on

March 10 that both of them have been confirmed for the drama.

This will be both actors’ first return to TV in two years, as Soo Ae’s

last drama was “King of Ambition,” while Joo Ji Hoon was last seen on

television in “Medical Top Team.”

“Mask” will tell the story of

a woman who hides her identity and marries into a chaebol family.

Written by screenwriter Choi Ho Chul (“Secret“), it will be directed by

producer Bu Sung Chul (“Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love“). It is scheduled to

premiere after the completion of “Sensory Couple.”

from JJH Chile Fans