Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

Hi @yannyayson,

Did you sleep well last night (o this morning.. from 5:00 you said).  Nice dreams?  Now I can understand why you are always so happy.  I imagine your room filled with pictures of JiHun and you look at them before sleeping (joke only).  Anyway, the collection of pictures you showed were nice.  I especially like the ones with big smiles on.  Somehow I feel "shy" whenever I stare at his "hot" pictures.

About the picture in his shirt, your guess was actually my first guess.  But somehow I think I have seen exactly the same picture before.  I have tried to use google (you can also search for images) for this, but still not successful.  I will keep on searching.  Thanks for your help!

You are right, maybe we better have this discussion in the Goong thread.  See you there!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Ji Hoon Transforms Into a Singer for His Fanmeeting

2013-05-20 10:17  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Joo Ji Hoon entertained fans from across Asia not only as an actor, but also as a singer.

On May 18, the actor held his 2013 Joo Ji Hoon Fanmeeting With You in Seoul with fans from Korea, China, Japan and other Asian countries.

36485002.jpg

The fanmeeting was his first since the one he held right after his release from the army in November 2011, and was even more meaningful as it also celebrated his birthday, which had been on May 16.

A total of 1,000 fans were in attendance.

The event was held in two parts, with the first part being in talk show format and the second part being a mini concert.

Joo Ji Hoon greeted his fans, and got talking about his upcoming film as well as his plans for the future following the conclusion of his drama.

In a section called ′Time Capsule 2013′, he pulled out precious items from a time capsule and shared memories related to the items with his fans.

For part two, he sang a total of 13 songs. Many songs from his favorite musicians, such as U2′s With Or Without You and Mr. Big′s To Be With You, were performed, as well as others he wrote himself as the member of his band.

"I had so much fun with my fans for the first time in a long time, and I′ll be taking back good memories. I′ll soon return with a good piece and great acting," he said in thanks.

Joo Ji Hoon is currently shooting the film The Night Before the Wedding.

Photo credit: Key East

Annyeong to all Hunnies!!!
@mabelle...He does seem slimmer than before but I usually don't pay much attention about this since there could be many reasons behind it. It could be for a role..a photoshoot...or he might be just simply busy. I sure hope that it is not because he is lonely. Now that he is quite busy, i don't think he has the time to be lonely...even if he wants to~~haha. That is just my opinion... :-)
@Novchime...got it ;) Though, I am not really into shipping couples...just so you know...Goong is one of my favorites. I sure don't mind him being paired with your gal :-P Now this pairing I am fully prepared to accept...I won't be shocked anymore :D
@yanny...so right, sissy!! after watching the fan meeting vids...ahhh my jealousy melted away ;)) ;)) ;)) He looks like he was really having fun so...it really just made me happy. I am glad he is given the time to meet his fans and loosen up like that despite his busy schedule. I hope this is only the beginning of many great things in his life. And as for you my dear...try to get enough sleep ~hahaha. I can imagine you surrounded with all things JJH :x Am glad he brightens up your world...and mine :-) :x

Guest novchime

@cynder: now you know where Yanny, Goongfan11 and me sometimes hang out!

@yanny:  I thought Jihun sang 4-5 songs only, but they were much more!  Maybe that is why I thought he looked tired in one of them.  Hey, nice chatting with you this morning (it was morning here)!  We will keep our feet on the ground while we go crazy about him!

@jjsweeter0211: thanks for the information about the FM.  I thought it was exclusively for Japanese fans (was mentioned here before), but it was also for other fans.  This was again a good move from KeyEast!

I went to bed late and the picture in JiHun's shirt and the lines of the song "To Be With You" kept popping in my mind.  Looking at the picture again, the guy is probably not JiHun at all!  Must be "wishful thinking"... I will stop searching now.

Below is a picture from the FM (credit to Amy). 

JJH_FM_2013_zpsa578704d.jpg

I guess JiHun is back in China.  It was a nice weekend with his birthday special!

Cheers to everybody!

Hello all hunnies! i'm back again .. just got back from work, and cannot wait to write! .. haha :D
@cynder, @yanny, @yannyayson, @Novchime: thanks for the comments >:D<

@jjsweeter0211 : thanks alot for the information! really like it. and glad to find there were alot of fans came. really hope that i could be a part of it! hicks!

anyway.. I want to share some pics for all of you.. but maybe I should learn to insert image first....

img)182923578_zpsce7a7bf9.jpg.182923578_zpsce7a7bf9.jpg.html182923578_zpsce7a7bf9.jpg.html:))

Guest nikmah

Hi,,,waves to all hunnies,,, OMO JJhs, look so cool wore that's t-shirt, even he looks lost weight again, perfect performance & nice voice his had. but, i'm felt sad about thats a girl on his B'DAY. maybe it's normal sense for him, but i'm bit jeoleous for someone, is she a partner on his new movie?

wow he sing 3 of my fav song ever "with or without you" "yellow" and "to be with you" :x :x :x i wish he could only sing those for me  :\">
contrary to popular opinion, i feel Jihun is not skinny, i think,, maybe i always used to see him skinny, i feel him more chubby in the cheek instead :-? esp when he put those big smile :)
being a lazy employee today, i spend the entire morning making gifs of jihun from naked kitchen for my tumblr, and i think i'll makes one from antique too,, i'll share it with you guys when it finished... i really love his boyish charm in naked kitchen :D

Guest nikmah

Thank you very much @Ziera 25 for welcoming greeting, & about Jjhs video. I'm so glad to see you all in here, @Sophie, I agree with you, JJh's sing all of those songs just for you/imagine you are YEH :-):-):-) (bercanda non,buat kmu slm kenal aja), & of course he'll always to be with us! exactly, I wanna to share some pics. too. but so bad, I cannot be done, sorry,,,

@nikmah
awww indonesian fellow  :D (salam kenal juga heheheee) .. yepp i wish i was YEH or someone special for him...but then again i'm sure i'll be a dead meat even before i've a chances to say his name directly to him because @yanny @novchime @cynder and everybody here is going to chase me down :D
so instead i'm going to be a good fangirl who calin out his name in my imagination only ;;)

Guest novchime

Hi @cynder,

Nice to see your post.  Ok,surprise us and hang out with us in the other thread!

I have looked for YouTube videos with FM songs of JiHun, but did not get the complete list.  Probably they are still busy uploading the videos.  Anyway, here is what I got (I removed the "http://"in the beginning so as not to let the video show here):

Live by chama130:                    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=By-0c3WwBwE
Yellow by Cjako28:                   www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6KpK2HWLo&feature=share
To be with you by Gung7:          www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOH_Gt2XPo&feature=youtu.be
With or without you by cjako28: www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sMCCfgPOMbQ
                                               www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uxyZCxScqd0
                                               www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxyZCxScqd0
Time by Gung7:                        www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcIsz0PE5ys&feature=youtu.be
In the rain by Gung7:                 www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pcUCSO5us&feature=youtu.be
Here (Yogi???) by Gung7:          www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXHwk9kfOVQ&feature=youtu.be
Go Away by Gung7:                  www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n7-MTyjv4-c
The best of you ????? :             www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXP4XC93DkY

Kisses to all ... from JiHun:

JiHun_FM_kiss_zps12445ae2.jpg

Bye and take care all....

JJH_FM_bye_zpsbe94f009.jpg

Guest yannyayson

annyeong haseyo hunnies!!!!  :-h :-h 

how's everyone doing?? I hope you guys are doing great!  :D:D:D
I missed HOME!!!!!! Missed my housemates soo bad so I am here now and yeah, I'm gonna be loud so pretty please, bear with Moi! ;;):P:D
@jjsweeter0211- thanks heaps for the information about the fanmeet. and yeah, JJH did so well as a singer for his fans! Better than all those international popstars even! hahaha! Geez, he's really the greatest in my eyes! :x :x :\"> :\">
@mabelle147- don't worry girl, i had posts too that ended up looking like that.. you'd learn for sure. Just try to hover on the picture, right click, copy URL and paste it on the insert image icon on the taskbar right up on this message board and voila! you're good to go!! kaja! i am excited for the JJH pictures that you'd be sharing here on our home!  :D;) :-*
@ziera25- thank you so much for the videos! i really have my JiHoon overload everyday cause of you! Gomawa! ^:)^ ;;) ;)
@sophie- yep, nice songs that he chose to sing on the fanmeet. those are my favorites too! see, we are compatible with him! :)) :)) :)) omo! he's real cute when he smiles like a mischievous kiddo, right?? hihihihi.. now i'm blushing! i remember him on TNK smiling like crazy when he was showing his tummy to Shin Min Ah.. aaaaahhh!!! :\"> :\"> :x :x :Pwhat's your tumblr account?? i want to ogle on your Jihoon goodies too! ;):Dand wahahahaha even more!!! =)) =)) =)) can't help but laugh when i read that you think we'd be hunting you down because of JiHoon! hahaha! dead meat???? you bet!!! :)) :)) :PLike what I said to @novchime- fighting with a lady over a man is NOT my cup of tea, but since it is JiHoon, I'd be spending my overall strength to fight with you, with @Novchime and @Cynder to finally be JiHoon's girlfriend! =)) =)) =)) >:) >:)   Anyways, Hugs, girl! Take care! >:D<
@nikmah- welcome to our happy home! enjoy your stay! ;;) ;;)
@cynder- sssssiiiissssssyyyy!! >:D< >:D< >:D<  How are you?? Everything doing well?? Hope so. I missed you! hihihi.. Yep yep yep, all of the fanmeet vids showcases his "live performer" side, can't help but gush and go "oooohhhh!",  "ahhhhhh!" whenever I see him strut his way sexily on the stage! hihihi! I'm blushing again! haha! :\"> :x :\"> :\">Yeah, i get enough sleep, it just seems i don't but i do! I enjoy sleeping too! Wanna know why?? Cause I even see him in my dreams! =)) =)) :):P :P   and yeah, i'm just kidding! hahaha! Geez! This is what happens to me when I miss blabbing here for too long! Take care sissy! >:D<  >:D<  see you in the Goong thread! ;)  

@novchime- i hope we could get all those links soon! hihihi! I'm so excited to see him sing all those songs! Thank you for the pictures. And yeah, let's keep our feet on the ground whilst loving him.. Well, I'll keep mine cemented just to be sure I'm not gonna go crazy obsessed lunatic! haha! :)) :)) :))Suddenly, the line  "You can make my life worthwhile, I can make you start to smile" became so-so romantic! hihihi! I fell in love with him again- so HARD! I am fantasizing like @sophie that he is singing it specially for ME! :)) :P :PTake Care! Thanks for you know what! ;;):D >:D< >:D< >:D<
missing @Goongfan11, @lualm, @selasih @touchjjh! hope you guys are all doing great! wishing miss @lualm's house transfer went well!. ;) ;;) >:D<
will be sharing photos from Amy's website and yayi's FB page. ..JU JI HOON UPDATES! YEY!!!!!!more fan meet pictures and more pics from magazines!!! I am really having a huge huge smile plastered on my lips now! :D :\"> :x :P ;;):D
579305_450106378414793_461041911_n.jpg253314_450106431748121_20391936_n.jpg486849_449058945186203_2009372649_n.jpg944560_449207948504636_1670240834_n.jpg580164_10151493116399962_157655354_n.jpg374996_450105995081498_1308019365_n.jpg581725_450106131748151_207450039_n.jpg969702_450272858398145_275491534_n.jpg942688_450242571734507_521177215_n.jpg970123_450242685067829_770349134_n.jpg166005_450242558401175_403699633_n.jpg603540_450242678401163_998121684_n.jpg481885_4118155092594_694953780_n.jpg486825_4121194488577_603297714_n.jpg922976_4121325771859_430362258_n.jpg

i love seeing Ji Hoon's sexiness on the stage while singing ! waaaaahhh! 
:\"> :\"> :\">I love even more when I see him slick and suave and so adorable on photoshoots! :x :x :xbut i love it even more when i see his cutey cutesy chicken legs! hahaha!  :P :P :P

TAKE CARE HUNNIES!!! STAY HAPPY! KEEP SAFE!!

Guest novchime

Nice post @yannyayson!  Your posts are really very amusing.  I cannot help but smile and laugh!  Yes, Home Sweet Home with all of you here.

Hey, we were talking about the clothes of JiHun
last month or so.  What do you think about his trouser during the Fan Meet?  There is a kind of skirt in front of a baggy trouser ?????  Hmmm, I wonder where he got this style.

468569_452294438196535_1033567596_o.jpg

It was reported that a Japanese actor wore a similar shirt during his trip from Japan to Taipei, on the same day as the FM.  Could it be that.....

(wink wink)

941302_4114884370828_1812469947_n.jpg

Salute to everyone!

969741_4111573688063_199137823_n.jpg

wow @yanny - you sure has a very good sleep dont ya, with that kind of spirits :D okey, admits it, what has Jihun done to you in your dream :)
my tumblr account is : being16again.tumblr.com what's yours ? :D
@novchime - wow thats shirt is a hit, dont you think :D
gals, thank you for all the videos and pics .... aww i love that chicken legs :x

@novchime : you makes me really curious... what do you mean by "... Could it be that wink wink" ?? :-S

@yannyayson : your comment always makes me smile and laugh! =)) thanks alot for guiding me the way to input pics. will try it on weekend.
likes the pics too!!!.. yes, you & Sophie are right!. those legs...... (especially when he sat down.... heeeeee... slurp!!!) yummmmyyy
:x :x :x

Guest novchime

O girls, I like chicken legs too. Well done and crispy.

@Mabelle147: I sent you personal mail.

@sophie:  sweet "16" again.  I also like that feeling!  And yes, I think the shirt will be a hit!  By the way, are you the same as sophiechoice?

Hey, I have a picture here.  I got it from the video of Jihun singing "Yellow" (you can see in the links I gave earlier).  In this part (around 2:07), he sang "You know I love you so", and pointed to the fans. 

JJH_yello_loveuso_zps0109a42a.jpg

@cynder, I found 3 other youtube videos from the FM:

BlueSkies, uploaded by Cjako28:                                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyQpW5_LKQ&feature=share
End, uploaded by Gung7                                                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI8ieKeZ6cs&feature=youtu.be&a
Where the streets have no name, uploaded by Cjako28:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHHmlTaO4D8&feature=share

I have put below the last song.  I like the song (from U2, same as With or Withou you)

Cheers!

@novchimeyeah, i felt like a teenager again when i'm doing all this fangirling stuff :))
and yes, i'm sophiechoice,, i just found out recently that soompi providing some option for nicknames based on our first ID when we signed on, and i felt that my previous ID is too long, so i choose the shorter one :D