Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Tarits

novchime - thanks, I agree with you. 

It will be good to know that during the interview by the Japanese writers, they found Jihoon to be a very respectful man. A true gentleman they said that at every question, he would say "thank you very much". He also tried to speak a few Japanese words. We know that he was learning the Japanese language then and also the English language,  It is really good to know that we love a man who is a truly great guy!

Guest lualm

Annyeong, pervie  Hunnies! :-h
a4_zps45aefc95.jpga3_zpsf2e1eed3.jpga1_zps3fa35261.jpga_zps05dbc227.jpg
credit as labeled 
more photos from DKNY
guys, if you like to watch old Jihoon clips especially his modeling days on Youtube, a hunnie had created an account where we had uploaded a bunch:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jihuntube?feature=watch

a special treat
watch Jihoon humming to Park Bom's part from the song Oh Yeah

BONUS:

COME TO PLAY featuring Antique Bakery cast / Ju Ji Hoon Full episode with eng subs
http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/eng-sub-081110-come-to-play-fashionista-special/

okey, so the Baeksang nomination has come out, and i'm sooooooooooooooooooo upset that i didn't see Jihun name in it, not in the movie section nor in the tv section.. a friend of mine swore me that she saw Jihun name in popularity nomination in TV section for Five Fingers in a site, and i went to checked it too, the page mention cannot opened,, and when i saw the nomination, i didnt saw Jihun's name....
that friend is surprised because not only Jihun's name that disappeared from it but also an actor name that currently have been involved for rape case PSH, so i suspects that Jihun's name deliberately removed from the nomination......

ohh gosh i'm so upset............. i'm not put any expectation from it, but i think with the nomination can show him that his work been appreciated and maybe it'd be encourage him to do better or something like that, arrghhh i'm so upset right now  X(

Guest Tarits

Good morning from LA ladies!  To see Jihoon's name or not to see Jihoon's name in popularity survey do not affect me as much as before. There's always lobbying out there that even the biggest award giving bodies such as Oscars, Grammys, etc. can be influenced by the powers that be. At this point in Jihoon's career, he has nothing more to prove as an actor.  I am sure even Jihoon is secure in his place in K entertainment industry.  Given the fact that he has resumed his career, more projects will come his way and if some sort of ignored his name, I truly believe there will be a time when he will be nominated again and win!  I wish tho that he will have a project like that of JIS's That Winter drama that went viral and is still the talk of the town up to now. Each time I watch a drama that wins me over, I always tell myself that Jihoon will also be good if he was in that drama.

Baeksang or not, he has won many trophies already - our love and hearts for him.

lualm - thanks for the links.  I have to rewatch.

The new project of Jihoon is to undergo rehearsals very soon:

30552_560635220635156_1196376741_n.jpg

Here's the pairings:

547836_560651563966855_426154238_n.jpg

541483_560651527300192_378502724_n.jpg

164643_560651247300220_353298475_n.jpg

And our  hero:

164687_560651380633540_1356943428_n.jpg

Annyeong, hunnies! I totally agree with Tarits. JJH has already proven his acting skills. Besides, these popularity awards don't mean much anymore. Even real acting awards can still have some controversy...I am looking forward to his new movie and hope that it will bring in more projects in the future.

@lualm....thank you for the video links. I really enjoyed it. I haven't seen the fashionista one :-)

oke, i'll forget about the nomination, but still anger if my suspicion about why his name suddenly been missing is true  X( :P

about the pairing, so JJH compete with Tae-Cyeon for that girl affection :-? who is the girl name anyway? i'm not familiar with her, she look like young Ha Ji Won.....

Guest Tarits

sophiechoice - she was with Changmin of TVXQ kpop group and did "Paradise Ranch". I find her acting quite bland but she is pretty and has dimples too. Or perhaps there was not a need to do any serious acting in that drama which was just a so-so drama to me anyway. Let's give her the chance because it is a different director this time so she may do better in the movie.

Guest cefiro_jk

I should say LYH is lucky cos she always got to pair with popular stars.  I must agree with Tarits that her acting is so so, we just have to hope that she clicks with JJH and made a compatible pair that win the audience over.  Wishing Jihoon the best and success in the upcoming movie.

I hate to admit it but I agree to both Tarits and cefiro_jk. I have researched on LYH and unfortunately, feedback about her acting is really not so well and from what skills I have personally seen...it's really not impressive but for the sake of all the hunnies and for our dear JJH...I am hoping for the very best. Please LYH, act well...please, please, please  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<
Anyway, here's a fan made video I'd like to share (perhaps a re-post, sorry!) before i bid you all good night >:D<

credit to Yummite
Oh yes...fly me to the moon, Ji hoon ssi 8->

Guest lualm

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2PM’s Taecyeon Joins Lee Yeon Hee and Joo Ji Hoon in Rom-com Moviecrystalcove of Soompi News

Wow, what a cast!

2PM’s Taecyeon has been confirmed to join the cast of the upcoming romantic comedy movie, “The Eve of Marriage,” which includes actors Kim Kang WooKim Hyo JinJoo Ji HoonLee Yeon Hee, and Go Jun Hee, among many others.

This star-studded movie will follow four couples during the week before their wedding day. Kim Kang Woo and Kim Hyo Jin play one of the couples, while Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee play another. Taecyeon will play a chef who is Lee Yeon Hee’s fiancé. Unfortunately for Taecyeon, Joo Ji Hoon, who will play a webtoon artist, comes between the couple to shake things up.

“The Eve of Marriage” is expected to start filming this month and premier later this year.

Let_zpscd079914.jpg

I'm thrilled to read about Jihoon's latest role, though it's somewhat similar to TNK's Durae, but I trust PD Hong Ji-young to provide a different flavor to Jihoon's character in this new film. 

Likewise, I don't really mind if Jihoon's name is included or not in Baeksang or any other awards nomination list. I don't know if we're just a bunch of passive fans or we just don't give much care, but of course I'll be proud if he wins an award in the future. The thing is, I'm confident of his acting skills, and for the past years even before the scandal took place, he had already earned raves for his performance in Mawang and Antique Bakery. He's one of the best in his generation, nobody can say otherwise especially after watching I Am King and Five Fingers. I'm not disregarding Baeksang's prestige or credibility, whether they practice discrimination or not. I still believe every actor aspires for this recognition and I'm sure Jihoon would be happy if he got nominated in the acting category. (He won the popularity category for Antique in 2009).  I'm just saying let Jihoon's body of works speak for him, there's no better proof than that.  ;)

Guest Tarits

Yes ladies, that pretty actress did not leave a mark in my book when I saw her in that drama with Changmin (equally bland acting). Same with the drama Ghost of SJS who is a favorite - I watched that drama with very little interest and eventually dropped it.  Let us hope tho that since the movie is rom-com, we will forgive the 2 ladies both a little as we will only focus on Jihoon.

cynder - thanks for the youtube link, it is very nice.

lualm - 'couldn't agree with you more re how secure and confident we feel about Jihoon, awards or no awards, Baeksang or no Baeksang.  As far as we are concerned, he's tops and acting wise - no better man than him!

Guest Goongfan11

First off I want to say hello to all the hunnies!!!!Aigoo!!!  It's been awhile since I've posted on Ji Hun's page.  I went to page 2203 because it was the last page from his thread when I signed in and I was like...what is Cynder talking about his pants for?
I'm reading at the top of 2203, Cynder's post...Btw, i really tried not to comment about his pants...but something funny happened to me yesterday. I was just driving on my way home from work and for some reason the comments here and his pics of course keeps popping in my head...I couldn't stop smiling and I thought how weird i must have looked since I was all alone in my car. When i looked at the rearview mirror...i was even more embarrassed because...my face was sooooo red!! LOL...just thought i should let you all know since you're all responsible....you guys know who you are 

So, I immediately go back to page 2200 and see all his pics from DKNY event and then I'm like Omo...omo!!!  Now I get what everyone's talking about!!!  
Yah!!!  All I can say is...WOW!    When a women with big b**bs wears a tight top, well...she can't help it.
But what made me laugh the most is everyone's comment about the time.  I like Lualm's comment that it is 7:40.  Or is it 5:20?  Who cares?  I'm confused as to what time it is.  It would be worse if it was 12:00!  Now, you got me started. Lol. *I'm slapping myself in the face and saying, "Stop it!"  Okay, enough...calm down.
To yannyayson.  I love the pics you posted of Ji Hun.  I like him in short or long hair.  He's handsome with or without a mustache.  He is so photogenic that he looks good in any style of clothing or hairstyle.  What a lucky guy!
I am so happy that Ji Hun is going to be doing a movie.  It should be a good one with the cast and the director that he has worked with and seems to trust and believe in Ji Hun to do well.  I'm sure Ji Hun admires and feels the same way about the director.
I to also thank everyone for posting and making my day with your humor and sharing the nice videos of our special guy.
I'll try to come here more often because I am missing so much great news and laughs.

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies! :-h :-h :x
How's everyone?? As usual, I was all smiles ( and yeah, laughs also came out! :)) ) while reading our Love's thread... :x
@Tarits- thanks for the nice pictures of Jihoon during the DKNY event. and no clock comments were made! :Pyeah, i agree with you that even if he doesn't get recognized by an award giving body, that wouldn't change the fact that he is one of the best in his generation. An acting award is a decision made by few people of a certain organization [-(  whereas OUR (his beloved Fans') approvals are primarily thousands or even millions and that's what matters.!  getting an award would be a feather in his cap, i am thinking that it's not his time yet to have that magnanimous feather..Award or not, JiHoon will always be number one to US!  =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

@sophiechoice- there would always be a next time! attagirl! :)

@lualm- thanks for the vids.. JiHoon overload for me again! can't get enough though!  :\"> :\"> :\"> Oh, and I really loved what you said and let me quote you on that one:  " I'm just saying let Jihoon's body of works speak for him, there's no better proof than that. "  there. hehehe... 

@cynder: let's ogle some more! hahahaha! exactly my same sentiments! 
@Goongfan11- well, it's gonna be 12 on my clock on this side of the earth where im at right now! hahaha! you had me laughing so hard :)) :)) :))yeah, he's one lucky guy. EFFIN' GOOD LOOKING, SUPER TALENTED,  and most importantly, HE HAS FANS LIKE US! hahahaha!  hayyyyy... I could only sigh whenever i see him... i turn gooey and sappy and act like a teenager whenever i'm on this thread! :\"> :\"> :\">
i am so excited on his upcoming movie. i hope to see more pics of him soooooon.. 
but for now, old pictures would suffice! let the ogling begin!!! :x :x :\"> :\">  YEYYYYY!!!  
tumblr_lntop7jlMW1qmu1ueo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_ll9cdstWY01qa52m2o1_500.pngtumblr_ll9c4qRlcW1qa52m2o1_400.pngtumblr_lg5bnei9L51qg7vpjo1_500.jpgtumblr_mjmqlpYJwK1r177r1o1_500.jpg

Guest Tarits

The favorite photographer of many K celebs including Jihoon died very recently.  Bolee took many of the recent photographs of Jihoon including his 2013 KE calendar.  I am sure ourJihoon is saddened by this as he worked with her many many times in the past,  Many of the recent photographs of Jihoon in magazines were done by Bolee.  Let us say our own prayers for her and her family.

68505_561108720587806_629608848_n.jpg

Guest novchime

Goongfan11 said: First off I want to say hello to all the hunnies!!!! ........
I to also thank everyone for posting and making my day with your humor and sharing the nice videos of our special guy.
I'll try to come here more often because I am missing so much great news and laughs.

Thank you, Tarits for sharing the news about the photograph.... so sad to hear that. I would think that our dear JJH will be shaken by this news. No matter the circumstances nor the time..it is always sad to hear about someone passing...
@yannyayson...you always crack me up =)) =)) =)) Love your posts....and his pics! I missed seeing him so much I ended up having a marathon of JJH dramas/movies LOL...gosh, I am inlove with my prince again 8->
Btw hunnies...can you clarify something for me in Goong? When was it ever implied in the drama that the prince and princess was consummating their marriage? Also, did prince became king later or did he really gave it all up to his sister?....Would love to hear your thoughts on these...Thanks in advance!