Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

*** I’m hoping it'll be amazing.  It's been awhile... JJH! Since last year we always saw him doing movies. I want to see more of Ju ji hoon on the small screen. I'm actually really looking forward to this one in case he takes this. Joo Ji-hoon is excellent as an actor. Please accept the part, JJH! I also miss a fierce Ha Ji Won on my screen. I hope this will happen. JU JI HOON and HA JI WON a dreamy collaboration.  I love the cast!  Anyway, I'm scared for the possibility of the outcome of this so-called blockbuster project, so I hope it is as good as it is hyped of! I hope this one lives up to its expectation. The plot sounds really interesting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this dream couple will accept the drama roles. I have a fondness for these two. So, if there's Joo ji hoon, I'm in! I miss him on my screen now. I'm always looking forward to his next project.  I heard they will also shoot in (5) different countries. :lol:

Blockbuster spy-action drama Prometheus courts Joo Ji-hoon, Ha Ji-won

hajiwon_104a.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/blockbuster-spy-action-drama-prometheus-courts-joo-ji-hoon-ha-ji-won/

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

*** SM Entertainment has expanded their business even further since it's acquiring KeyEast and FNC Add Culture stocks.  (JJH is currently under KE) The stocks belonged to BYJ.  With the agreement, he has also acquired new shares of SM Entertainment, becoming a major stockholder of SM Entertainment. I heard that he will now act as a marketing adviser for SM Group and a global strategy adviser for KeyEast. Bravo! I didn't expect this. Bae Yong-joon is a very smart businessman!  I heard that SM will pay BYJ 15 billion won in cash, while the rest will be paid out to him in the form of SM shares. They say that even before the acquisition, SM had its eyes on KeyEast. Kim Soo-hyun and Ju Ji-hoon who are stars from KeyEast are expected to have better career opportunities abroad due to the latest acquisition. Wait & see................. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

10 Upcoming Dramas You Don’t Want To Miss In 2018

The next best shows to binge watch are coming your way!

Get ready K-drama lovers, 2018 is lined up with an all-star cast to satisfy all of your drama cravings! From zombies to doctors, here are the top 10 dramas to be on the lookout for!

10. Kingdom (Netflix)

-CownaZfYDmbqs2xtDnD-gUWg4mQbQUNYWc0-dzI

Kingdom, starring Ju Ji Hoon, Ryu Seung Ryong, and Bae Doona, is a drama series set during Korea’s medieval Joseon era. It is not your typical historical drama as this one is about…zombies! The story is about a crown prince who is sent on a suicide mission to investigate a mysterious outbreak that is plaguing the country. The truth threatens the kingdom when he discovers that it is an atrocious epidemic in the form of zombies!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

• Mask

Choi Min-woo (Ju Ji-hoon)

mask shower hot ahjummamshies

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• Like 1

*** I watched "Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds" because of JJH. The whole film was a visual effects extravaganza. I found the concept of the afterlife presented by this film to be very interesting. On the debit side, the film tried to squeeze in too many subplots in its 140 minutes such that there are parts that may feel confusing and long. I noticed about the ending that a sequel is teased at the end. I find the movie good. :lol:

• Like 2

Just saw that one of JJH's upcoming movies has been invited to screen at the Cannes Film Festival! I believe it was previously titled Duke and also Operation, but now it seems to be titled The Spy Gone North. It's screening out of competition in the Midnight Screenings section (where Gong Yoo's Train to Busan and Sol Kyung Gu/Im Siwan's The Merciless were screened in previous years at Cannes).

I'm excited about this one because it also stars acting powerhouses Hwang Jung Min, Lee Sung Min, and Jo Jin Woong. Hopefully JJH will get to attend the festival with everyone. :)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201804131428350446182_2

“The Spy Gone North,” from filmmaker Yoon Jong-bin, is to be screened in the noncompetitive Midnight Screening section. The section features horror, action and other genre films. 

“The Spy Gone North” (CJ Entertainment)

The plot, inspired by a true story, follows a South Korean spy who infiltrates the North to obtain intelligence on its nuclear weapons program in the 1990s. Featuring Hwang Jung-min, Lee Sung-min, Jo Jin-woong and Joo Ji-hoon, the film will hit local theaters this summer.

This is director Yoon’s second time to be invited to Cannes, following “The Unforgiven” in 2006. 

The 71st Cannes Film Festival will be held from May 8 to 19 in the southern coastal city of Cannes in France.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2018 at 7:38 AM, jinjoint said:

Just saw that one of JJH's upcoming movies has been invited to screen at the Cannes Film Festival! I believe it was previously titled Duke and also Operation, but now it seems to be titled The Spy Gone North. It's screening out of competition in the Midnight Screenings section (where Gong Yoo's Train to Busan and Sol Kyung Gu/Im Siwan's The Merciless were screened in previous years at Cannes).

I'm excited about this one because it also stars acting powerhouses Hwang Jung Min, Lee Sung Min, and Jo Jin Woong. Hopefully JJH will get to attend the festival with everyone. :)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201804131428350446182_2

Hi jinjoint, thanks for sharing this.  Gosh.............I almost forgot about this movie. This is one of the K-films aside from "Burning", which were invited to screen at the Cannes. It's just that “The Spy Gone North” has been invited in a non-competitive category.  The 71st Cannes Film Festival will be held from May 8 to May 19. Seeing JJH stars in such a good film makes me so happy. Congratulations, “The Spy Gone North” team! :lol:

• Like 2

On 4/16/2018 at 7:38 PM, jinjoint said:

Just saw that one of JJH's upcoming movies has been invited to screen at the Cannes Film Festival! I believe it was previously titled Duke and also Operation, but now it seems to be titled The Spy Gone North. It's screening out of competition in the Midnight Screenings section

This is great news for JJH.  Thanks for posting this. I do hope he will make an appearance there too.

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Seeing JJH stars in such a good film makes me so happy. Congratulations, “The Spy Gone North” team! :lol:

I'm so happy for him too, he has been on a roll lately w/his movie choices.  I haven't had a chance to watch Along with the Gods yet. I have it bookmarked at a site, I'm going to have to make some time this weekend to watch it. I'm crossing my fingers that it has decent subs.

@mxxellaThat shower scene...dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

5 Male Leads From Korea’s Biggest Shows Who Were Supposed To Be Played By Someone Else

These shows could have turned out completely different…!

These Korean blockbusters and mega-hit TV series all had strong male leads. Surprisingly, none of them had been the initial cast the production tried to sign!

5. Song Joong Ki vs. Joo Ji Hoon

Kingdom is going to be the second Korean original Netflix series to air. For this historical period set zombie thriller, actor Song Joong Ki was discussed for the main male lead. However, the actor turned the role down because the schedule wouldn’t allow, as he had to get ready for his wedding. Then actor Joo Ji Hoon accepted the role and has been in production for months.

VslGpG67aXggjnePSNNSZfzU8A8RSLtAUW9QI-Z1

Kingdom has not yet aired, but got involved in multiple controversies in its production stage. When an art production staff passed away, allegations pointed it was from overworking, so the shoot was halted for weeks.

Then a drug scandal of one of the cast members, actor Jung Suk Won, broke out, leading the production team to respond its plan to remove him from most, if not all, scenes. With so much buzz even before its premiere, the show has viewers more curious about it, but not for the best reasons.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 11:25 AM, wanda77 said:

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this. It reminded me that it was his special day yesterday, May 16................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! It's better late than never at all! I hope you enjoyed this day with your family & loved-ones. :heart:

Highly Anticipated Netflix Original Series “Kingdom” Completes Shooting Schedule

PicsArt_05-17-02.02.47.png?resize=660,40

Highly-anticipated Netflix original drama Kingdom enters post-production after conclusion of the filming itinerary.

The star-studded period drama from acclaimed writer Kim Eun Hee (Signal, Ghost, Sign) experienced delays since it began filming October last year. She is paired up with film director Kim Seung Hoon (Tunnel).

Prometheus-War-of-Fire-JJH0001.jpg?w=600

Currently, Kingdom is in the process of editing and translating for the official broadcast. It is set to be translated into various languages as it will be shown via Netflix, one of the world’s largest internet entertainment platforms.

Netflix, which has expanded its business strategy overseas, has been streaming quality Korean dramas by collaborating with South Korean cable channels. The company has also been venturing to the production of original dramas and variety shows.

Set in the Joseon period, Kingdom narrates the story of how nation’s Crown Prince stumbles on a horrifying truth that threatens the entire country while investigating a mysterious outbreak.

Popular film stars Joo Ji Hoon, Bae Doona and Ryu Seung Ryong top-bill the drama touted as a zombie-apocalypse thriller.

A sequel to Kingdom is still under negotiation, and will be most likely produced while the first season is being aired.

It is slated for airing in the second half of 2018.

source : HelloKpop

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 6:41 AM, evie7 said:

This is great news for JJH.  Thanks for posting this. I do hope he will make an appearance there too.

I'm so happy for him too, he has been on a roll lately w/his movie choices.  I haven't had a chance to watch Along with the Gods yet. I have it bookmarked at a site, I'm going to have to make some time this weekend to watch it. I'm crossing my fingers that it has decent subs.

Hi evie, I hope by this time you were able to watch the movie already. This movie will be remade as a VR Ride Film version, meaning a Virtual Reality.  The production team of Along With The Gods VR will recreate the Seven Hells and other locales of the afterlife and retell the story in VR. Along With The Gods VR will invite audiences to an immersive experience made possible by virtual reality with the help of motion chairs.  This VR project is supervised by KIM Yong-hwa, director of Along with the Gods."

I read that Realies Pictures are pre-producing a TV series adaptation of the original web comic. They are planning to write the script this year and will begin to shoot next year. The sequel will reveal the past of the Grim Reaper and the three guardians seen in the first movie and introduce a new character, God of House, who helps people in the living world.  :lol:

• Like 2

May 28, 2018

Summer box-office preview: the 5 most highly anticipated Korean movies

SEOUL, May 28 (Yonhap) -- Summer is typically the peak season for the Korean film industry, the time when roughly one quarter of all moviegoers hit theaters. Major distributors have already competed fiercely to set the best timing for their new release.

Last year, "A Taxi Driver" about the 1980 Gwangju pro-democracy uprising was the most-viewed movie of the summer, drawing more than 10 million views. At the same time, "The Battleship Island," one of the most anticipated films of the year, was a box-office flop while "Midnight Runners" was a surprise sensation with more than 5 million views.

Here is a list of this summer's five most anticipated Korean films.

A still from "Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds" (Yonhap)

A still from "Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds" (Yonhap)

Along With the Gods 2 (Tentative title)

"Along With the Gods 2" is a sequel to the successful 2017 fantasy blockbuster "Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds," the second-most-viewed film of all time in South Korea seen by 14.41 million moviegoers.

Directed by Kim Yong-hwa, the first installment of the two-part series was about a righteous firefighter (played by Cha Tae-hyun) who is judged in seven hells for 49 days after his death, guided by three grim reapers played by Ha Jung-woo, Ju Ji-hoon and Kim Hyang-gi. Part two, set to open in early August, has actor Ma Dong-seok as Seongju God (House Guardian God) helping people in addition to the three main characters. The film will be released by Lotte Entertainment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 1

*** I've watched the 1st one & can't wait for this sequel! :lol:

“Along With The Gods 2” Releases Official Poster And Premiere Date

Along-With-The-Gods-2-1.jpg

“Along With the Gods 2” has released its official poster and premiere date.

The official poster of the sequel to the box office hit announced that the movie will be premiering on August 1. The film is entitled “Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days” and depicts a dark, smoldering landscape with the three grim reapers Joo Ji Hoon, Ha Jung Woo, and Kim Hyang Gi. The film will also star Ma Dong Seok and Kim Dong Wook, with a special appearance from Lee Jung Jae.

Along-With-The-Gods-2.jpg

The first film, “Along With the Gods: Two Worlds,” was a smash hit, breaking records with over 14.4 million moviegoers. It also achieved the highest box office of any Asian movie in Taiwan, the second highest box office of any Korean movie in Hong Kong, and was also popular in North America, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, and more. The films especially gained attention as they were the first Korean movies to conclude filming both at the same time, rather than filming the sequel after the release of the first film.

The sequel will be about the grim reapers from the first film as they guide their 49th soul through the underworld, which upon completion, means they will recover their memories from one thousand years ago. Anticipation for the film continues to rise, with many curious about the role of Sung Joo Shin (played by Ma Dong Seok), who made a brief appearance in the first film.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

June 6, 2018

‘Gods’ sequel coming in August

The final installment of the hit series “Along with the Gods” will hit theaters on Aug. 1.

Based on a web comic of the same name by Joo Ho-min, the sequel will be directed by Kim Yong-hwa. The previous installment, “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds,” was released last December.

The fantasy adventure revolves around three grim reapers who are promised reincarnation after they complete their 49th trial. The sequel will feature a new character, the god Seung-ju, who remembers the trio’s past.

Some of the actors from the first movie, including Ha Jung-woo, Ju Ji-hoon and Kim Hyang-gi, will reprise their roles, but there are new faces as well. Ma Dong-seok, whose previous work includes “Train of Busan” (2016) and “Champion” (2018), will play the new god.

Cho Han-cheul and Kim Myeong-gon have replaced Oh Dal-su and Choi Il-hwa after the two were accused of sexual misconduct. The film studio decided to cut Oh and Choi from the project and reshot their parts with Cho and Kim in April.

By Lee Jeong-hyun

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

Korea’s Most Popular Film Of The Year Reveals Release Date For Its Sequel

It’s coming soon.

Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days is the sequel of 2017’s biggest hit movie Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds and the release date has now been confirmed.

n9TGTR1HW7hChSVsqLxqWBlATT39FTf2_t2M_mIs

Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days will be released on August 1, 2018 and the main cast of Ha Jung Woo, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Hyang Gi will return to guide their 49th and final soul towards reincarnation.

IvJRLWHFAmVnKs2IOJ1wh9DFLpPrmh8TDSn3Yal-

In addition, EXO‘s D.O. (Do Kyung Soo), Kim Dong Wook, and Lee Jung Jae will return with their same characters from the first movie.

As teased at the end of the Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds, Ma Dong Seok and Kim Jong Min will make their appearance in the sequel.

Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds was a massive hit throughout Asia, becoming the 2nd most-viewed movie in Korean history and achieving spectacular success in Taiwan, Hong Kong.

The movie has grossed over $100 million, making it the second highest grossing Korean movie ever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...