Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hi....

Found this writing and like it..

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/6871688/korean-movie-the-treacherous-2015

better read it by yourself.. :D

anyway, want to highlight some as below (which i agree)..

Korean Movie: The Treacherous (2015)

71c69d5c2d6f74ac9e672f7a0c1dd67422408cb8

4. Lim Ji Yeon chose Joo Ji Hoon as his "ideal" man among her past leading men!

Yes, he beat out Song Seong Hoon (Obsessed) and Park Hyung Sik (High Society)!!!

hello everyone~ I want to watch Come to Play Antique Bakery special with english subbed..trying hard to search it over internet but found dead links only..I want to see Jihun in there but didnt understand japanese subs..hope someone can give me link for that video thanks~! ^_^

• Like 2

On 4/18/2016 at 0:23 PM, shizrue said:

hello everyone~ I want to watch Come to Play Antique Bakery special with english subbed..trying hard to search it over internet but found dead links only..I want to see Jihun in there but didnt understand japanese subs..hope someone can give me link for that video thanks~! ^_^

am sorry @shizrue  i tried to find it but havent got it yet. if im not mistaken, there was one with eng subs.

when i can find it, will put it here & call you :D

since am checking Jihoon's video in YT, i got this one. looks good, eh~

• Like 1

@mabelle147 OMG thanks a lot dear! as far that i know, it was subbed by yooniesubs but recently I checked on her blog, almost all video links are not working anymore~~ *crying hard* its available in youtube but sadly i'm not japanese :dissapointed_relieved:

anyway, gosh, that video seems so intense~! is that his new series? xD

• Like 1

Breaking: Explicit Photos Allegedly of Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In Circulate, Both Sides Respond

Breaking: Explicit Photos Allegedly of Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In Circulate, Both Sides Respond

Through social media networks today, photos of a woman seemingly performing a sexual act on a man were circulated, and with people commenting that the woman looks like singer Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls, rumors began to spread that they were pictures of the singer and her actor boyfriend, Joo Ji Hoon. Adding to the rumor was the comment that the photos were from Joo Ji Hoon’s phone.

Ga In’s and Joo Ji Hoon’s reps were quick to respond to the rumors. Joo Ji Hoon’s agency, Keyeast, stated that the person in the photos has nothing to do with the actor, adding that they will take strong action against such false rumors. A rep from Ga In’s agency, Mystic Entertainment, stated that the person in the photos is not Ga In and that the rumors are false, and they will be releasing a more formal statement later.

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

Joo Ji-hoon files a police report to investigate the origin of the malicious rumor and those who spread it

photo716480.jpg

Joo Ji-hoon and his agency made an official statement regarding the malicious rumor.

Joo Ji-hoon's agency said in the afternoon on April 20th, "This is our official statement about the malicious rumor about Joo Ji-hoon, that has spread on SNS and mobile messenger".

The agency said, "The content of the rumor and the photo of one's private life are groundless and not true at all. We feel regrettable that those rumors are spreading around without discretion and recreated although the content has not been verified".

The agency also said, "We will take strong measures to deal with this matter legally, because spreading false information is a form of cybercrime including defamation and contempt. We will file a report with police to request investigation in order to bring the original source of the rumor and those who spread the rumor as well as the media, who reported the rumor as if it were true without verifying the content, to account".

The agency was firm with their position in this matter while adding, "We here at Keyeast wants that our artists will not be victimized by those malicious rumors just because they are celebrities. Keyeast will keep taking strong measures to deal with such a crime continuously".

Prior to this statement, a media posted a photo of a couple having sex and claimed the couple were Joo Ji-hoon and Son Ga-in.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

Joo Ji Hoon and Gain seek legal action to those responsible for alleged nude images leak

Key East Entertainment and APOP Entertainment

Celebrity couple Joo Ji Hoon and Gain broke their silence with regards to the alleged leaked private photos of themselves. 

On April 20th, both sides have declared that the photo spreading online are not related to the two celebrities. However, Joo Ji Hoon’s agency, KeyEast Entertainment have decided that they will a legal action against the malicious source are being arranged.

KeyEast Entertainment went on to state that the investigation will be referred to the police as they hunt for the original source of the malicious rumours, along with its distributors.

The alleged leaked photos of the couple were circulated on the internet with the title “The leaked photos from Joo Ji Hoon’s mobile phone,” which featured a blurred image of a man and woman in an intimate, sexual act.

The photo were heavily speculated to be of the couple’s as the woman in the picture had a similar look and physique as Gain.

Source: Dispatch / koreaboo

MORE --

Joo Ji-hoon, "Rumors with Son Ga-in not true...legal action"

photo716651.jpg

Actor Joo Ji-hoon spoke out about the rumors related to him and Son Ga-in.

Key East claimed that the pictures and rumors regarding Joo Ji-hoon and Son Ga-in that have been going around online aren't true.

This kind of false circulation applies to defamation, contempt and cyber crime and the company will take legal action against it. The media which caused the circulation of such rumors without confirmation of fact will be faced with prosecution from the police.

Source : sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/new...

Translation : Hancinema

Rumors of Ga In and boyfriend Joo Ji Hoon sexual act went viral on media networks today

ga-in-and-joo-ji-hoon.jpg

Rumors have been viral on media networks today. Pictures of a woman who is likely having an affair thus performing sexual act with her partner, went viral.

Those who have seen the photos commented that the girl seems to be singer Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls and that malicious talks are heard everywhere. It is said that the man is her actor boyfriend Joo Ji Hoon. More so, it is said the the source of the picture is from Joo Ji Hoon’s phone.

However, Ga In’s and Joo Ji Hoon’s reps responded quickly to these malicious gossips. Joo Ji Hoon’s agency, Keyeast, said the actor has nothing to do with that photos and they will be taking great action over this mere false talks.

Taking the sides of Ga In, a rep from her agency, Mystic Entertainment, denied that the woman in the picture is not Ga In and that the buzz are not true. They will be releasing official statement soon.

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/20/rumors-of-ga-in-and-boyfriend-joo-ji-hoon-sexual-act-went-viral-on-media-networks-today/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2016 at 3:19 PM, shizrue said:

@mabelle147 OMG thanks a lot dear! as far that i know, it was subbed by yooniesubs but recently I checked on her blog, almost all video links are not working anymore~~ *crying hard* its available in youtube but sadly i'm not japanese :dissapointed_relieved:

anyway, gosh, that video seems so intense~! is that his new series? xD

yes, it is his new series from last year.. the title is "Mask"  :)

On 4/29/2016 at 7:16 AM, irilight said:

I don't know about you gals, but I am super looking forward to the movie "With God."  It sounds so interesting to me, and the cast is stellar.

Hi irilight, is this JJH upcoming movie? I know he has but I almost forgot it. I'm happy that we could get to see him on the big screen this time. :P

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, mabelle147 said:

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing the video. How I missed the drama. What I like about these EPs of "Mask" is that they clearly demonstrate how important yet fragile relationships can be, especially those hidden behind masks. There were times when "Mask" lost focus, but the overall plot was definitely enjoyable. :P

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 4:44 PM, willenette said:

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing the video. How I missed the drama. What I like about these EPs of "Mask" is that they clearly demonstrate how important yet fragile relationships can be, especially those hidden behind masks. There were times when "Mask" lost focus, but the overall plot was definitely enjoyable. :P

@willenette

yes, MASK is just okay for me. yet i'm happy with this drama, coz at least Ji Hoon was having a good rating drama, after the previous one he got. and am really looking forward for his next drama project. hopefully he'll go with another good drama after "With God' movie. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mabelle147 said:

@willenette

yes, MASK is just okay for me. yet i'm happy with this drama, coz at least Ji Hoon was having a good rating drama, after the previous one he got. and am really looking forward for his next drama project. hopefully he'll go with another good drama after "With God' movie. :)

Hi mabelle, I guess the drama he did before Mask was with Kwon Sang Woo, right, the medical series? Looking forward also for his next drama. But, in the meantime, can't wait for his upcoming movie. IDK why we rarely see some stills from the film and we also hardly   read any news about it. :P