Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Long time no visit......  how's this fangirling world? heh heh :)

@willenette how are you, chingu?

i am also so missing Ji Hoon.... i want to see him again in kdrama land!! i know he'll have movie. but i guess the movie will not be a light one.. i want him in a romcom or so. just lately i watch Il Woo in High End Crush, and he just makes me missing Ji Hoon more! I really want to see Ji Hoon in that kind of drama. light one, fun, and share us his charms! :heart:

@mimi9899, halo Mimi

if i'm not mistaken, i havent seen All of Me videos with eng sub. in YT, that is. (maybe other can help to advise).

however there was  Hunnie who diligently wrote the free translation into eng sub. many thanks for her/his effort on this! and thanks to Amy who share it in her blog, so we can understand what he says.

you may check it in below link, as one of AoM's

http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/category/1691752

Love him in All of Me. IMO, Ji Hoon in AoM was very.. verrrry.... sexy! love his little bit of chubbiness... love his freshness... :phew:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mabelle147 said:

Long time no visit......  how's this fangirling world? heh heh :)

@willenette how are you, chingu?

i am also so missing Ji Hoon.... i want to see him again in kdrama land!! i know he'll have movie. but i guess the movie will not be a light one.. i want him in a romcom or so. just lately i watch Il Woo in High End Crush, and he just makes me missing Ji Hoon more! I really want to see Ji Hoon in that kind of drama. light one, fun, and share us his charms! :heart:

@mimi9899, halo Mimi

if i'm not mistaken, i havent seen All of Me videos with eng sub. in YT, that is. (maybe other can help to advise).

however there was  Hunnie who diligently wrote the free translation into eng sub. many thanks for her/his effort on this! and thanks to Amy who share it in her blog, so we can understand what he says.

you may check it in below link, as one of AoM's

http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/category/1691752

:phew:

Hi mabelle, I want to see him in that genre, too! :P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wanda77 said:

I did a mistake with my last post, seems impossible to erase it, if someone know how to erase or shorten the blank space please do it or give me some advice. My apologies.

Hi wanda, just click the "edit" & there you could do your thing there. About shortening the blank space, just backspace it....You may try it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mabelle147 said:

and Thanks Amy for sharing this nice pic!

Hi mabelle, OMG - JJH looks so fine in this picture. LOVE it! As this is recent, good that he gained weight, he's sexier & hotter now. Thanks for sharing this. :P

Korean movie of the week "Antique"

photo693899.jpg

Korean movie of the week "Antique" (2008)

Directed by Min Gyoo-dong

With Joo Ji-hoon, Kim Jae-wook, Yoo Ah-in, Choi Ji-ho, Andy Gillet, Kim Chang-wan,...

Synopsis

Jin-hyeok was brought up as the well-bred heir to a corporate fortune. He has got the looks, the money and the charm, but even so, true love is hard to find. Jin-hyeok opens up a cake shop and hires Seon-woo, a talented patissier who had a crush on Jin-hyeok back in high school. Together with Gi-beom, an ex-boxing champion and Soo-yeong, a clueless bodyguard, four unique and handsome men stir up a quiet neighborhood when they show up at the cake shop, Antique.

Release date in Korea : 2008/11/13

Available on DVD from YESASIA

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi mabelle, OMG - JJH looks so fine in this picture. LOVE it! As this is recent, good that he gained weight, he's sexier & hotter now. Thanks for sharing this. :P

__

You're welcome, @willenette.. happy to share this with ladies who also like wuri Ji Hoon ssi :)

12742694_667700910035754_743700113614813

cr to Amy

Okay.. in this video, i found that guy again, the guard... i saw him when Ji Hun was having a concert at BIFF 2013. and i think he is also the guard of Kim Soo Hyun (so the guard is probably working for KE).. am i right or wrong chingus?

1458005002-3165619569.jpg?v=1458005002

1458005605-664450917_l.jpg

• Like 2

What are 10 heartthrobs from popular 2006 K-dramas up to today?

It's been a decade since some of your favorite K-dramas like Famous Princesses, Freeze, Goong, and more were your weekly ritual. Some of the cherished productions from 2006 may have even piqued your interest in the genre in general. To celebrate their ten-year anniversary, let's see what ten heartthrobs from a few of the most popular shows are doing today. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Joo Ji Hoon

c8f21295-9182-41a7-8253-52cbdec31299.jpg

a55e5061-b78c-438a-8178-b8c281c711f3.jpg

Goong's Crown Prince, Lee Shin, is strictly into movies this year. His crime film Asura releases in the latter half of this year, while the fantasy movie With God begins filming next month. The Mask actor has also been dating sexy BEG member Gain since 2014.

source : dramafever

• Like 2