Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Congratulations to Ju Ji-Hun for his win of the Excellence Award and Top Star Awards... So happy for him, and so well deserved! And how gorgeous he was.

@mabelle147,  Thank you for all the updates and wonderful photos!

79272_96690_397.jpg

On 1/1/2016 at 3:57 AM, mabelle147 said:

starting with this Bromance pic.....

Ji Hoon - Ah In...

They were together in Antique Bakery.. so i'm happy to see that they are still having good friendship.

Both of them looks good! :phew:

@mabelle147... Thank you for this reminder, and a nudge. I actually still need to watch that.

Best wishes for the New Year  :)

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

wow he's so handsome and gorgeous :wub: but dang i hate the polkadots on his suit, not my taste at all :vicx: and awww to another Antique bromance :) and he was standing besides Kim Tae Hee makes me want to see them acts together even more, they looks good together :w00t:

btw congrats Jihun-ssi for the award, keep improving :)

• Like 1

On 12/31/2015 at 11:07 PM, mabelle147 said:

Nominees for the Excellence Awards - Mid Length Male 

Joo Ji Hoon (Mask)
Kim Seung Woo (Late Night Restaurant)
Sung Joon (Hyde Jekyll)
Yeon Jung Hoon (Mask) 

The winner of the Excellence Award - Mid Length Male: Joo Ji Hoon 

credit to lordbordem

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/31/live-blog-2015-sbs-drama-awards/

Speech Here

cr to Mitsuko

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing this. I'm sharing something below related to your above post : :P

K-Dramas of 2015: Memorable On-Screen Couples

The year 2015 has drawn to a close and to start off the new year (ooh… I can’t wait to see all those new K-dramas), let’s take a look at the memorable on-screen couples that had many K-drama fans want to ‘ship them in real life.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2) Mask

mask_couple

MASK: Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae make a sweet couple

Straight-faced Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae with a dual identity initially did not match up well, but when Soo Ae shows her caring side to Ji Hoon, he falls head over heels in love. Despite knowing that she was not a chaebol‘s daughter as she claimed to be, he still loved her for her personality. This couple showed that true love exists! Oh how we wish it does happen in real life too…

Check out drama OST queen Lyn‘s ‘Only One Day‘ for ‘Mask’ below!

source : k-popped

• Like 2

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Awards Season!

The end of the year often rewards us with fantastic red carpet looks across the many award ceremonies. We get to see our favourite celebrities dressed in their Sunday’s best, and while not all hit the mark, the majority look too ethereal to be true.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Joo Ji-hoon | SBS Drama Awards

20160105_seoulbeats_joojihoon

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

10 Korean Actors and Actresses Who Deliver The BEST Kiss Scenes

Kiss scenes are some of the most dramatic and anticipated parts of any movie or drama, but can be spoiled if the actors aren’t skilled in performing them. 

However, if the actors involved in a kiss scene can portray the appropriate amount of passion and skill in a kiss scene, the scene automatically becomes so much more believable. However, with actors skilled in kiss scenes quite rare, netizens recently compiled a list of ten actors who excel in kiss scenes, and have created some hot and heavy moments for their projects. The list can be found below:

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

LINK here : http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/10-actors-who-excel-at-kiss-scenes/

• Like 1

Discovered Ju Ji Hoon just lately, after seeing The Treacherous,( shame on me), and now he's my new crush. Saw almost all of his dramas and movies and the conclusion is : remarkable actor, growing with every role he took. I wasn't impressed with Goong but Five Fingers, Confession, The Treacherous convinced me to look further. 

• Like 2

My dear, I just have to watch '' I Am King''. I saw everything. My favourites dramas The Devil (one of the best revengefull drama), Mask, Five Fingers and movies, I liked all, especially ''Confession'' and ''The Treacherous"  because were challenging roles and he portrayed the characters in a great manner, loved the rest of them. The chinese production ... I wouldn't watch second time.

All in all, he growed as an actor from "Goong" till present. 

• Like 2

wow! daebaak @wanda77 it seems that you have done your homework! :w00t:

well done! am quite old fashioned. so so for treacherous, and agree.. one time is enough for Mantra. hehe....

but overall like you said, he grows alot.. especially in these late years.. it was like he is enjoying his experience in preparing a movie with wide character differ. and good to have a successful drama (the Mask), after, as you know, Medical Top Team was not good in rating. well, imho, the story was quite bleh. but wuri Jihoon ssi steady good act and his handsomeness help alot to make us watch the show until the end. :P

enjoy your camp in here. as you see, not many coming to this house lately. but Hunnies are still there.. in here (on and off, and in other platforms).

Kyeopta!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2016 at 2:17 AM, mabelle147 said:

The Mask.....

Hi mabelle, NICE artwork....how I missed the drama. I guess the story material of this series has the potential to either be really great. JJH is an eye candy in this drama. He really did justice to his character here. I am looking forward to see more of him. Fingers crossed for this - And Good luck to him! :P

• Like 2