Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Ju Ji Hoon for ONE Magazine 

11850064_422286384624281_937689732_n.jpg

#ONE #ONE Magazine # ONEmagazine # Ju Ji Hoon # Star Photos # celebrities chatter 
showed off chic appeal in all black from head to toe 
Airport Fashion actor Ju Ji Hoon! 
Because you can meet in ONE magazine September issue, please expected

• Like 2

Ju Ji Hoon for ONE Magazine 

#ONE #ONE Magazine # ONEmagazine # Ju Ji Hoon # Star Photos # celebrities chatter 
showed off chic appeal in all black from head to toe 

Airport Fashion actor Ju Ji Hoon! 
Because you can meet in ONE magazine September issue, please expected

Hi malika, thanks for sharing this gorgeous picture! Wahhh............love it! He looks so fine! I wonder where is he heading, huh? :P

[Poll] Which Star Couple Gives You Relationship Goals?

The love bug has bit the celebrity world good in recent weeks, so in this week′s poll, we′re highlighting some hot issue star couples.

Read on and let us know which celebrity couple is the hottest by voting!

(skipped unrelated.....)

[Poll] Which Star Couple Gives You Relationship Goals?

Joo Ji Hoon and Gain

Joo Ji Hoon and Brown Eyed Girls′ Gain met on the set of Gain′s steamy music video for Fxxk U last year before they blossomed into a real life couple shortly thereafter.

The two stars were spotted out on a date earlier this month, confidently displaying their love for all to see.

Now it′s time to vote! Vote for the hottest couple of the year below!

87232075.jpg

source/LINK to Vote : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97126/poll

My pleasure @willenete :) I love those pics too !!! A gorgeous man with gorgeous stuffs hehehe...LOVE!

1440500790-3447037271.gif?v=1440500796

His bag!

イメージ 2

イメージ 3

His sandals!! We know that he loves this stuff ;) We got him wear it in some occasions.

イメージ 1

イメージ 2

イメージ 4

Willenete, ottokeeee?????!!! I vote for Big bang's Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin for the hottest couple of the year:D 

Btw HunNies, Jihoon has IG!!!!

https://instagram.com/_jujihoon/

1440601561-2208050825.gif?v=1440601579

gifs by Amy

Edited by malika82
  • Like 2

Hi everyone.... missing him so much, since Mask ended... I hope we hear of a new project soon..

wow. It would be so awesome if he worked with directors Zhang Yimou and/or Lee Ang, as well as Ji Chang-Wook.    I hope all of these happen.

Ju Ji-hoon hopes to work with Park Shin-hye

Korea-China fashion magazine ONE released photos of actor Ju Ji-hoon taken in Vietnam’s Da Nang for its September edition.

In one photo, the 33-year-old looks classic and sophisticated in a black clean-cut suit, leaning on a yellow sofa. In another snap with the beach in the background, he looks more casual in a pink loose-fitting jacket over a yellow shirt.

Asked about whom he wants to work with for his next project, Ju singled out actress Park Shin-hye and actor Ji Chang-wook.

“I am already acquainted with Park so it would be fun if we work together. As for Ji, he has both lovely and wild sides. I want to work with him in a film which can portray the two characters,” he said.

Asked about his potential entry into the Chinese film market, he said, “I like directors Lee Ang and Zhang Yimou. If I have a chance, I want to work with them.”

The fashion spread including more of his photos and interview is available in the magazine’s September issue.

source

Edited by irilight
  • Like 3

Hi everyone.... missing him so much, since Mask ended... I hope we hear of a new project soon..

wow. It would be so awesome if he worked with directors Zhang Yimou and/or Lee Ang, as well as Ji Chang-Wook.    I hope all of these happen.

Ju Ji-hoon hopes to work with Park Shin-hye

Korea-China fashion magazine ONE released photos of actor Ju Ji-hoon taken in Vietnam’s Da Nang for its September edition.

In one photo, the 33-year-old looks classic and sophisticated in a black clean-cut suit, leaning on a yellow sofa. In another snap with the beach in the background, he looks more casual in a pink loose-fitting jacket over a yellow shirt.

Asked about whom he wants to work with for his next project, Ju singled out actress Park Shin-hye and actor Ji Chang-wook.

“I am already acquainted with Park so it would be fun if we work together. As for Ji, he has both lovely and wild sides. I want to work with him in a film which can portray the two characters,” he said.

Asked about his potential entry into the Chinese film market, he said, “I like directors Lee Ang and Zhang Yimou. If I have a chance, I want to work with them.”

The fashion spread including more of his photos and interview is available in the magazine’s September issue.

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this. Ye, I want to see him work with JCW - I guess they're buddies. I hope they do a drama in the future. Like you, I missed him as well after his last drama ended. Talking about it, the lead cast is amazing at acting... I was focused the entire time watching. The pilot's premise seemed familiar but it wasn't boring. All of the characters have tons of issues to work out but... everything fits together nicely. The drama's daebak! Loved it. The drama is fun! I find “Mask” quite interesting. But, one thing I want to point out is that I do not like the soundtrack or the background score for "Mask". And one thing more – JJH looks gorgeous here. :P

• Like 2

Hi, any updates on that supposed film with Jung Min and Woo Sung?

Hi jisung, this action movie is pushing-through. Asura” is the working title & has confirmed its cast lineup & JJH is one of them and is about to begin filming. Joo Ji Hoon plays the part of undercover detective (Moon Sun Mo) keeping a close eye on the mayor. The movie will begin filming this month. Can't wait to hear more news soon..... :P

• Like 1

Guest jisung_15

Hi, any updates on that supposed film with Jung Min and Woo Sung?

Hi jisung, this action movie is pushing-through. Asura” is the working title & has confirmed its cast lineup & JJH is one of them and is about to begin filming. Joo Ji Hoon plays the part of undercover detective (Moon Sun Mo) keeping a close eye on the mayor. The movie will begin filming this month. Can't wait to hear more news soon..... :P

Hi willenette, thank you, read the article that confirmed his participation in the film over at HJM's thread too, and so happy that he's kept busy with projects, so that he has less time to date hehe! I do want him to be happy but not too happy to set aside appearing in dramas or films such as in this case, and to appear alongside such esteemed company, good for him, another opportunity to expand his acting range. He is indeed someone I would want to keep a close eye on me!

Jung Woo Sung, Hwang Jung Min, Joo Ji Hoon, and Kwak Do Won Cast In Action Film

Jung Woo Sung, Hwang Jung Min, Joo Ji Hoon, and Kwak Do Won Cast In Action Film

Director Kim Sung Soo’s crime action movie “Asura” (working title) has confirmed its cast lineup and is about to begin filming.

The production company Sanai Pictures states, “We’re pleased to announceJung Woo Sung, Hwang Jung Min, Joo Ji Hoon, Kwak Do Won, Jung Man Shik, Yoon Ji Hye, Kim Hae Gon, Kim Won Hae, Oh Yeon Ah, and Yoon Jae Moon as our cast lineup for the movie ‘Asura.’” The storyline is about a corrupt cop whose wife is suffering from the last stages of cancer. Because of the pressure from his superiors, he is met with obstacles while trying to arrest corrupt local municipalities.

Director Kim Sung Soo and Jung Woo Sung who collaborated in the movies “Beat,” “City of the Rising Sun,” and “The Warrior” meet once again. Jung Woo Sung stars as the fearless homicide detective Han Do Gyung who will do anything to survive. Oh Yeon Ah will be his wife suffering from cancer. Hwang Jung Min plays the role of corrupt mayor Park Sung Bae who will do anything for his own interest and power. Joo Ji Hoon plays the part of undercover detective Moon Sun Mo keeping a close eye on the mayor. Kwak Do Won plays the part of the prosecutor and Jung Man Shik as the prosecution investigative team leader.

“Asura” will begin filming this month.

source

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@willenette    I loved Mask. Both the leads and the 2nd leads. The 4 of them were awesome, and it does not often happens in drama.

Edited by irilight
  • Like 2

Hi Ladies (i guess all of us are? :))

Thanks for the infos..  like it when he is so productive like this .. hihihi... we've been entertained by him continuously. Thank you, Ji Hoon ssi! :phew:

speaking of Mask... to be honest, concerning the story, if it's a makjang, i still prefer Five Fingers. but glad fully others not think the same, thus the rating were stable in high position.  but yes i agree with @irilight and @willenette, all the 4 casts were awesome!

and Ji Hoon in Mask was oouuch! :w00t:

and about the love call..... heeem.... love love love if Ji Hoon can collaborate again with Chang Wook!! i love them both :wub:

Either in dramas (maybe another melo? since JCW likes it i read. or other genres), or in musical?? Add up by another collaboration with Yoo Ah In (Ji Hoon with him in Antique), the 3 guys will be awesome!

• Like 2

Allowww HunNies.... Finally we got complete casts for "Asura". This movie is scheduled to begin shooting on Sept 22 :) 

1441962368-4201326232.jpg?v=1441962370

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

http://news.visualdive.co.kr/2015/09/아수라-황정민·주지훈·정우성-등-믿고-보는-라/

Just find this video from YT. It bring me again to Goong time:D

Edited by malika82
  • Like 4

@malika82... Thank you for new info, re - Asura... .What a cast!

@mabelle147. Thank you for the One Video..  He is so gorgeous...!

But it does not show as well, when they dress him in crazy outfits, like in the very beginning of the video. Thank God - they changed it, and we saw him in many good outfits.

Here's a bit from Dramabeans.

JungWooSung_HwangJungMin_JooJiHoon1.jpg

Investigative thriller Asura has lined up quite the cast: Jung Woo-sung (Madam Bbaeng-deok), Hwang Jung-min (Veteran), and Joo Ji-hoon (Mask) have all joined the movie. It must be a happy reunion for Jung, who’s starred in three of director Kim Sung-soo’s previous films–Musa, City of the Rising Sun, and Beat. This time he’ll play a detective who begins to get mired in corrupt activities as he tries everything to save his terminally-ill, cancer-stricken wife. After receiving political pressure himself, he’ll set out to arrest a notoriously corrupt town mayor, played by Hwang. Joo is a junior investigator who thinks of Jung as an older brother, and Jung will send him to work as a detective under the villainous Hwang. Filming for Asura begins before the end of the month

source

• Like 2

Here's a bit from Dramabeans.

Investigative thriller Asura has lined up quite the cast: Jung Woo-sung (Madam Bbaeng-deok), Hwang Jung-min (Veteran), and Joo Ji-hoon (Mask) have all joined the movie. It must be a happy reunion for Jung, who’s starred in three of director Kim Sung-soo’s previous films–Musa, City of the Rising Sun, and Beat. This time he’ll play a detective who begins to get mired in corrupt activities as he tries everything to save his terminally-ill, cancer-stricken wife. After receiving political pressure himself, he’ll set out to arrest a notoriously corrupt town mayor, played by Hwang. Joo is a junior investigator who thinks of Jung as an older brother, and Jung will send him to work as a detective under the villainous Hwang. Filming for Asura begins before the end of the month

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more about his upcoming movie. Can't wait! :P

• Like 2