Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest boy_toxic22

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon Talks about His Acting in His Debut Drama “Goong”

Actor Joo Ji Hoon recently revealed his thoughts on the 2006 drama “Goong” (“Princess Hours”), which was his debut project, and his acting in it. On July 2, at an interview for his upcoming movie “Confession” (lit. “Good Friends”), he said, “I can’t watch ‘Goong’ now because it’s just so embarrassing. My acting was so awkward.” He continued, “I was really lucky to be able to debut as a main lead. I was really lacking, and as the main lead, all of my weaknesses were just put out there. Now, after having acted for a long time, the set is comfortable to me. And I think that naturally, my acting is coming to me more easily, too.”

“Because I was originally a model, I felt that in the past, I wasn’t able to completely get into the world of acting, and I felt that the industry didn’t wholly accept me as an actor, either. But now, other people see me as an actor, myself included, and it has become much more comfortable.”

“Confession” is the story of three friends (Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang Soo), who after an accident, get caught between loyalty and suspicion with each other. The movie will premiere in October of this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/02/joo-ji-hoon-talks-about-his-acting-in-his-debut-drama-goong/#.U7Sp1vmSz5g   

Guest novchime

I finally had time to watch Running Man episode 202 (http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/running-man-episode-202) today.  Am very proud of JiHoon.  He approached the games intelligently:

- checked his mobile looking for hints on what they were looking for
- showed his general knowledge when he tried to solve the first hint from the paper he found and while they were in the air balloon.
- answered quiz questions even before the question was completely asked

He is good in remembering and is resourceful.  He can even understand and speak French (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/fabien-becomes-surprised-by-joo-ji-hoons-french-skills-on-running-man).  Bravo!

He also showed good manners: he said that he is not used to talk while someone else talks, that is why he was quiet at times.

I also noticed that sometimes he has the looks of Deok-chil in his film "I am the King".

Greetings to all...

*** I’m looking forward to his upcoming movie with JS. I’m definitely going to buy my own DVD copy of this since I can't watch this on cinema……This looks good. It seems like it has the potential to be very good.  I’m so happy to hear that it’s getting positive feedback before its release.

:))

class="titleNews"Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo to Appear on ‘Magic Eye’ as First Guests

Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo will be making a special appearance on SBS’s new variety show Magic Eye.

Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo will be appearing on the July 8 broadcast of SBS’ Magic Eye as the first guests, sharing their honest thoughts on various topics.

Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo to Appear on ‘Magic Eye’ as First Guests

During the episode, Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo challenged MC Lee Hyori, Moon Sori and Hong Jin Kyung on the topics related to ‘anger’ and ‘anger management,’ sharing stories they have never revealed on broadcast before.

Stay tuned for the episode airing on July 8!

Photo credit: Opus Pictures / enewsworld

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"no eng sub yet
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"이미지 매직아이 제1회 140708 - 첫방송 part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiYCTuHLWEI

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"이미지 매직아이 제1회 140708 - 첫방송 part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKTX1LkFYHE

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"이미지 매직아이 제1회 140708 - 첫방송 part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_rmkpb-t8

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[tvdaily] ★주지훈★가인 질문에 재치대응 "가인이 물에 빠진다면?"_영화 '좋은 친구들' 쇼케이스

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[Y-STAR] Ji sung-Joo ji hoon-Lee kwang soo, good friends? (지성-주지훈-이광수, 좋은 친구들? 디스 친구들!)

3:27, 4:50, and his way of walking.. ** whistle.. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"140623 와이드 연예뉴스 좋은 친구들 쇼케이스 인터뷰 (이광수)

Guest novchime

Thanks for all the posts !

Here is the second part of Running Man (episode 203):
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/running-man-episode-203

Greetings to all Hunnies !!!!

What you doing HunNies? I hope you're fine :\">
Far out! Nice to see all your post :x Gratitude!
イメージ 1

And nice can see Jihun's smile :D
201407160853770948_53c5c0dc4211d.jpg

20140716000372_0.jpg

"Movie good friends in the " adult performer and Ju Ji Hoon child actor actor's powerhouse boys Jay synchro rate 100% of launch authentication shot was published. 
Leave the 15th, Jay face through the book "This was published "movie good friend " starring Ju Ji Hoon brother of child actor in it appeared honor really was. Long memorable memories in all together to make very overwhelmed andI am. Later work better in a nice 'll show you a figure and " the impression I revealed . "Then Ji Hoon brother , I brother of the past from us inseparable not. Fighting! " while saying along with the statement the photo was published. 

Playful many children cheol role in domestic youngest idol group powerhouse boys members Jay is casting friends of three people out of trouble of the maker role of the was gone exactly Jay has played children cheol is selfish but lovable cheol of the character been recorded as it is has, good friend "is the third in the works of properly acting career gained are becoming. Was in contact with the this "netizens, and Ju Ji Hoon and large country boy Jay synchro rate amazing , "" movie to see how be similar or director often found " " superpower boy Jay Nantes was I did not know the facts 's , new actor When I "," child actor who also adult actor much I was good at , "" that the two people are alike . similar brother of real "believe to say that the reaction such as shown. 

On the other hand, leave the 10th was premiere " good friend " ( Director Idoyun ) is accidental incidents with the law of suspicion between the conflict in 17 years childhood friend Hyonte ( sung ) , cheol ( Ju Ji Hoon ) , Min-soo ( Lee · Gu~ansu ) of the talk I draw. (From OSEN)
@mabelle - hello there :x I'd like to watch mantra movie but i still haven't time to watch it yet. I've got my eye on him but ahhh what a busy day!!!! I've got heartburn just thinking about steamy scene hahaha...is it not a creepy movie, right? Oke, I'd better to watch it in the mean time...Thank you ;;)
Hiyeee @witchieee.....

Hello @novchime, @Lualm, @purplereign,@willlenete, @sophie....
I miss @hookedonjjh, @goongfan, @yanny too and all hunnies in the house of course  :)>-