Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Annyeong HunNies.... Oppa has habit reading a book before sleeping, right??? huaaaa good habit :x
VTS_01_1 [00_34_40] [20140109-195858-6] _ copies
@novchime - your welcome and thanks for the links :)
@mabelle147 - about the picture....cause its all about our Crown Prince and he is such wonderful :)) :x :)>- and you know i really like him (Lol!) :D
Click to view full size image

and we can't forget the royal couple :)anigif2

Btw HunNies, Ep 17 from MTT is really heartbreaking ep for me and from Goong i have too :(( :(( id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Goong: Princess Hours Favorite Scene, by chemicalmusedementia

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" Princess Hours, 24회, EP24, #08 by MBC Classic

Good night HunNies.....
04.jpg

Annyeong Hunnies and Happy New Year!  Sorry I haven't been as active in Ji-hoon's thread as I should be -- life is quite complicated between work and family and the holidays and 'Empress Ki' and... well, you get the picture.  So let me share one with you, thanks to one of my fellow DayRock members who attended the MBC Drama Awards.  This was taken at the intermission and it's nice to see our 5F boys sitting and chatting again in public!  *squeeeee*

Anyway, hope you all are doing well.  Be back when time allows.  Enjoy!

3696806714_19b73415_zps9839ff86.jpg

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@cherkell - woah, long time that I have not seen you here.  Of course your love is already a good friend of Jihoon and this makes the hunnies happy.

I hope that one day, our boys would team up in another drama or who knows, maybe even a movie.

See you around FB...

Guest Goongfan11

Hiya Hunnies!!!  Gomawo @mabelle for the nic vid of Ji Hoon swimming.  He really is a great swimmer!  Doesn't hurt that he has a nice body to match...kekeke...
Keep posting and putting up nice pics/vids of our beloved Ji Hoon.
Annyeong!!! :x ;);)) :-*

hiyeee HUNnies... :D

witchieee's checking in.. how's everybody? thanks for making this thread so alive, ck girl, hookedonjjh, malika82, mabelle, novchime, sophie, goonfan11, Tarits thank you so so much hunnies..

cherkell, wow seems JCW missed his Hyunim huh? so cool!!

am very excited to see this

jyh4_zps35b76034.jpg
jyh6_zps6ba7ae2f.jpg
jyh7_zps3b8ef57e.jpgjyh7_zps3b8ef57e.jpg
jyh3_zps32c72919.jpg

and Yanny who likes his chicken legs *cough cough*
jyh5_zps3735541e.jpg

and finally =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~.
jyh2_zps6f7e725a.png

credit Amy of Pixnet

welcome to s89s, i've only see you posting at couple thread, welcome welcome!!! :)

big shout out to all my lovely HUNnies..

Hellllooooooo HunNies....

One of scene from Marriage Blue movie :)
1389267845-677328035.jpg

Actually i like women who are like cats. Cats go away when playing is over. I have to do my work too. I don't like it when they want to keep hanging out like dogs. I like dogs too, but they are too reckless. They even lick...But cats go away after rushing their fur. And they go away when they are finished. (Ju Jihoon)
Hmmmm....So is this his ideal type for women??? Who is she Oppa?? Okay, still wait and see!!!! Jihoon ssi If you have, i hope you announce it to the world boldly :x
I like romantic scene from Goong. Love it!!! hahaha...
1389541389-3498252942.gif?v=1389541496

Btw, Oppa with cat sooo cute!!!! :P
VTS_01_4[00_21_53][20130515-192134-0]_副本

@RitzTarianigif2ts Sim - agree with you, when Jihoon happy, we are Hunnies happy too :D
1389430724-2368249437.gif

@Cherkell - thanks for the pic :) Yuhuuuuu Jihoon between two brothers. Minho in his left and JCwook in his right. Bromance!!!!! and he is the hyungnim hehehe....
@Mabelle147 - you're killing me now (Lol!) Spechless hahaha....
@witchieeeee - Jihoon always handsome!!! even his chicken legs are yanny's favorite :x (Lol!)Yanny how are you dear??
Nice song from nice guy ;)

Waves to all HunNies in the house!!! Hugs....

Guest hookedonjjh

Oh my HUNnies, are you all trying to get me in a car accident?! Lol! I'm driving home and when I took a peek on here I saw sexiness and hotness overload! This man really can make my heart skip a beat, sweet Jesus! Good thing it's rush hour and traffic jam here in Makati (a city in the Philippines) is crazy as hell, i get to stare at Ji hoon's hotness for a bit. Later chingus! Thanks for all the goodies ;)

Guest novchime

Dear HunNies,

Thanks for all the nice pictures and videos.  @Malika82, I like the "nice song from nice guy" video a lot!

Greetings to all...

HIiiyeeeeee HunNies....
1389671553-2831584598.png

@novchime - i like the MV too :x Thanks to Gung7 who made that wonderful MV with tittle You and Me Again :) Love Jihoon's looks, Love the song, Love the meaning of song , and Love that He is the positive man. Love it! As usual seems  Oppa want to convey his feeling for us, HunNies maybe? or for (???), i don't know hehehe... 
VTS_01_1 [00_56_50] [20140114-211415-0] _ copies

VTS_01_1 [00_03_04] [20140110-144204-0] _ copies

VTS_01_1 [00_03_32] [20140110-144359-2] _ copies

1368974730-1009973387.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"JU JIHOON killing me softly with his song, by Steraplace

@mabelle147 - Do you have a plan to kill us again??? (Lol!) How are you dear ?? ;)) :x :)>-
News from Mantra movie :xAre they change the tittle become Heart Incantation??!51c56e2fjw1eck4g0vvj4j20xc18gai1

Kyaaaaaaa i'm jealous! :-SS15300587_944532

15300588_233979

But Oppa looks skinny huh!... 
Cr: Amy

Guest novchime

Hi @suchadiva42,

It is my first time to see your post.  Thanks!  Welcome to JiHoon's thread.  Please feel at home here.

Greetings to all Hunnies!

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, what's up? Been lurking for a few days and can't post anything since my internet was acting up. Anyway, I would like to share a lil somethin' somethin' that I made on Instagram but the link won't work, I guess I'm doing it all wrong, let me try later when I figure it out, haha! BTW, thanks for all the goodies my lovely HUNnies and HUNniewives, hugs and love to all!