Which Dong Bang Trio Wins Your Love?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roseltv

JAESUMIN! I actually like all the trio lol. My mot favorite couples in DB just happen to be JaeMin and MinSu so => JaeSuMin. Love them love them <333333333333

ahhh.

i love the 3 youngest together!

CHANGMinnie Yoochun & Junsu!

mickymaxxiah.jpg

gosh i seem to cant find pics.anyone have any?

i also love CM&JJ&JS : ]

Guest Uyen Duong

Dammit. The JaeSuMin makes me want to see that

drama that has been long-awaited, yet never came.

What's it called again..? O_O;;

Sommeeethingg.. on Earth.

Cute pictures <3

JAECHUNSU FOR LIFE <3

THE DORKY DORKS!

Guest adorablex

YOOSUMIN! OMG <3 I love them on the Bigeast episodes <3

They're so dorky when they're together <333 Yoomin always

teasing poor Su, but they have so much fun it's ADORABLE!!!

Next would be JaeChunSu <333333

--demi

Dammit. The JaeSuMin makes me want to see that

drama that has been long-awaited, yet never came.

What's it called again..? O_O;;

Sommeeethingg.. on Earth.

Cute pictures <3

JAECHUNSU FOR LIFE <3

THE DORKY DORKS!

I know, right? It's been forever since they finished filming it. SM really gets on my nerves sometimes ~ *sigh*

Anyhow, it's called Dating On Earth. I'm expecting it to be released this year along w/ their 4th Korean album.

Guest Jesszic@

ChunJaeHo! :blush: They were just so ChunJaeHo. xD

Looks: Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho are the three hottest looking (at least, IMO) out of DBSK. Yoochun with his "melt-your-knees" smile, JaeJoong with his smouldering "sex" eyes, and Yunho with his "tall-dark-and-handsome" look.

Images/Concept: The three of them have the coolest images/concepts, almost like they're characters from a manga. Yoochun=dandy boy/romantic prince, JaeJoong=wild/sexy/rebel, and Yunho=manly/cool/prince charming. Like seriously, could you not picture the three of them sauntering down the middle of the hallway in a high school fic, with girls fainting and drooling around them? XD Oh wait, that happens in REAL LIFE too!

Personalities: I think Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho have the personalities that best compliment each other. Yunho and Yoochun encourage JaeJoong's serious side, JaeJoong and Yoochun encourage Yunho's childish/carefree side, and Yunho and JaeJoong encourage Yoochun's more mature side.

Friendship: I think this threesome would have the least potential of jealousy of each other's friendships. Usually three is hard, because there's always someone left out, but in this case... the YunJae couple is just as strong as the ChunJae couple. And the 2U couple aren't the jealous types anyway... plus they respect each other a lot.

Greats: Put together, they represent three "Great's". Yunho = Great Dancer, JaeJoong = Great Vocals, and Yoochun = Great Composer. If DBSK never existed and I had to choose of out the five of them to form a group, I'd choose ChunJaeHo. They'd make some frickin' wicked music, I tell ya.

I'd write more reasons as to why I love this threesome, but I wanna go to bed... *ahem*... And now I must think un-dirty thoughts, hehehe...

CHUNJAEHO, FIGHTING!!

But if given a chance, I wouldn't wanna split them into trio or couple. They were the dorkiest/wackiest/silliest together. None of the couple or trio;as listed can beat the moment the five of them together. IMO, lol.

Archived