Purple Line English Version

Guest Heartbreakid

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skyswallow

wow...that was awesome. very hawt!!! also listened to a few of ur other recordings and ur voice is just amazing. a treat to my ears. ^__^

Guest mahyuni

LMAO!!! that's so cool!!! love the lyrics! and cool voice!! finish the song... finish the song... finish the song... please! i wanna hear the rest of it!!!

Guest g0t12ic3

lol that's one way to change a song's lyrics but anyways umm i think the line: "Looking so fine babe you're just my type" you should change the you're just my type to something else cause something there just doesn't flow right. maybe choose a phrase with less syllables cause you kinda have to jam it in when you sang it.

Guest Genesis

Ok ok, so This soo extrememly cute, and a brillant job. commenting to show my love for it, because I so know already how many other people love it too, so i guess my comments will be more than repetitive. Much love! Great job~ (and sick voicee!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ah_sal

That's brilliant <333

I love the mixing and omgg the effects .. sounds soo HAWT! Not to mention your voice at the beginning.

Feeling a lil seductive, ey? xD

Guest hyo rin

your voice is amazing, but the lyrics are so ..... freaky, I hate the lyrics >.> sorry that's what I think

Archived