Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

^ Nice, you're welcome. It wasn't me though.. it was in kpculture. so thanks to her/him for posting it.

I remember this statement. But being graceful is something to be proud of right?

Thanks Rafaelle for finding all this stuff. Maybe I should start saving this in word or notepad. This thread is too hard to dig through.

1234: I wasn't really that surprised she was wearing glasses at that young of an age. Not sure if I expected it. Oh, those pictures were posted in the previous page. Yedang posted a few more pictures from her Florence trip.. yes, there were more!!!!

of course when you're a kid what matters most is if ppl find you pretty...maybe at that time to her "graceful" is like a consolation for not being pretty.

This could be high school pic..not as chubby ..maybe next pics to this are modelling contest pics which she joined when she's 2nd year high school...

jhyoung.jpg

In Italy pics..she's really like a crowd drawer even w/o ppl knowing she's a big star in Korea!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luthien

^^ she started to transform in her high-school years! It really shows her transformation from the younger one to the one you just posted. Her previous picture just seems like your average yearbook picture. bad light, bad angle. The highschool one, it seemed like they used a nice photographer that time. :lol:

I think it was the camera that caught the italians and other tourists. :lol: They were waving to the camera remember?

^^ she started to transform in her high-school years! It really shows her transformation from the younger one to the one you just posted. Her previous picture just seems like your average yearbook picture. bad light, bad angle. The highschool one, it seemed like they used a nice photographer that time. :lol:

I think it was the camera that caught the italians and other tourists. :lol: They were waving to the camera remember?

the first one(younger) she could be 8 or 9 yrs old there....second one maybe she want to look better in the yearbook maybe 12 or 13 yrs old, ..look at her "smile for the camera" there.

camera could be...but she also chat with them..she even asked someone about "bf"? ...inquisitive JH :D

Guest maccay

making for LDH's fans, hope you like these ! ;)

set 2 : 62 photos and some photos :

I'll wait someone make the MV by including some my artworks of LDH ! :)

nice chinggu, thank you so much for making all these fanarts for us. Love 'em all! Really i appreciate your hardwork. How long do you have to make one? You've got so much patience and talent. I did make an mv as you requested, i did use some of your fanarts and credited you as well. Check it out in Dahae's thread.

That photo of Ji Hye when she was a kid is so cute and adorable. So young too to be wearing glasses eh?

Guest nice2008

nice chinggu, thank you so much for making all these fanarts for us. Love 'em all! Really i appreciate your hardwork. How long do you have to make one? You've got so much patience and talent. I did make an mv as you requested, i did use some of your fanarts and credited you as well. Check it out in Dahae's thread.

That photo of Ji Hye when she was a kid is so cute and adorable. So young too to be wearing glasses eh?

Correct ! MACCAY , actually I want to request you directly , but not sure you'll be glad to making it.

I apologize you that I'm no more LeeDaHae's photos for creation than these,

the next time maybe I'll make again if I find LDH's interested pics.

Thanks so much ! :)

Maccay, you are so fast ! :lol:

Lee Da Hae: Beautiful U R (MV)

WOW WOW ! :w00t: I'm so proud again when I saw my job anywheres. :D

Rome_jyap, you make me have smile and fun, EOE - 56 EP. by MBC make PHJ/HJH's shipper who's pitiful :(

and must await a opportunity for finding happiness by myself.

Rome, Thank a lot ! ;)

rome ..you can imagine my bug smile looking at the PSd....hurt a bit that originally its my bf....but bf is for me so its okies..Umma-Appa ..i cnt help but smile back err smile like a idiot is the right description:).....super thanks..Appa leaning on Umma...soooooo sweet!

nice...thanks for the CF pics.......she's soooooo elegant..very lovely in white

Guest maccay

Correct ! MACCAY , actually I want to request you directly , but not sure you'll be glad to making it.

I apologize you that I'm no more LeeDaHae's photos for creation than these,

the next time maybe I'll make again if I find LDH's interested pics.

Thanks so much ! :)

Maccay, you are so fast ! :lol:

Lee Da Hae: Beautiful U R (MV)

WOW WOW ! :w00t: I'm so proud again when I saw my job anywheres. :D

Rome_jyap, you make me have smile and fun, EOE - 56 EP. by MBC make PHJ/HJH's shipper who's pitiful :(

and must await a opportunity for finding happiness by myself.

Rome, Thank a lot ! ;)

You're so welcome nice. I had to do it fast coz i was inspired by your artworks. You should be proud of yourself, coz you did a good job.*hugs*

I love Ji Hye's white dress in her apartment CF, it's simple but elegant. She's born a model!

rome i love the Shin family, that was nicely done. And you replaced Ji Sub too with PHJ eh? it was almost real, good job! I'm bad with PSing don't know if i have to give myself a chance heheh. :lol:

Guest luthien

Nice, thanks not only for LDH's fanworks.... got a girl crush on this lady.. just like what jihye said, she's very feminine, delicate girl.. the type you'd like for a sister.. if not, then a sister-in-law.

Anyway, it's such a treat to finally see JH's CF!!! :w00t: hope there will be a bts or the making of it in some show! I'm getting spoiled.. but where do you get the WMV version you get for us? I don't wanna cause you more work if there's something I can do to download the vid myself. The only format I know I can get out of youtube is FLV and mp4... I want a copy of this CF and the CJ tofu one that is 30s long. I was only able to download the 15s last time.

teeeheee.. :blush: Four Jihye at once!! :wub: I'm so loving this... but hte dress.. the hair.. the color and even the tall pillars in the background makes her look sooooooooooooooooooo skinny. :(

Is it just me but this CF reminds me of her "ahjumma" days in EOE. :lol: you know, the stylish and hot momma we all love.. and so dearly missed.

Speaking of missing something.. I kinda missed Baekho.. no, i really miss him... i'm in the process of getting the videos through d-addicts but the vids are almost dead. it's gonna take me months maybe even a year before i finish downloading them. Why isn't it in aja-aja? :huh:

DO NOT HOTLINK!

DO NOT copy the link of the photos posted here.

DO NOT post our photos' links to your website.

DO SOME WORK and UPLOAD them to your OWN ALBUM. :fury:

If you don't, our albums would reach our bandwidth limit. THEN PHOTOS will not show up anywhere, not here in Soompi, not in your forums.

Nice has reminded and asked hotlinkers to stop doing this before.... and they still continue.

KRFILM.net, I know what you're doing. From way back then... to until now.. Even STAFF members are HOTLINKING. I saw not only my photolinks but Nice and 1234's links too. Please STOP.

Do you know I love to replace my photolinks with this lovely image?

stolen-Copy2.jpg

So beware, cos I can't wait to change my photo links below so the beautiful photo above can be shown in your forum.

Anyway....from cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

127CE00B4A63213B0454F4.jpg

137CE00B4A63213B05A31F.jpg

157CE00B4A63213C063EBF.jpg

167CE00B4A63213C073913.jpg

177CE00B4A63213C0811B0.jpg

197CE00B4A63213D092CE4.jpg

177CE00B4A63213D0A7647.jpg

187CE00B4A63213D0BE8F8.jpg

197CE00B4A63213D0C876A.jpg

Is it just me but this CF reminds me of her "ahjumma" days in EOE. :lol: you know, the stylish and hot momma we all love.. and so dearly missed.

Speaking of missing something.. I kinda missed Baekho.. no, i really miss him... i'm in the process of getting the videos through d-addicts but the vids are almost dead. it's gonna take me months maybe even a year before i finish downloading them. Why isn't it in aja-aja? :huh:

the CF really has her EOE "ahjumma look"...even in her previews shots for this CF...I think their concept is someone who can already afford to buy will choose their units...

Thanks for Baekho pics...I've also read a post in Likable thread missing Baekho...and me too...I want to see them again...such chemistry when i thought all along no one can measure up to DG-JH chemistry.."Dan Pong-Baekho" proved otherwise.

here's vod link for the pics you posted...witH ENGLISH subs! "naughty" Baekho! JiHye acted so well here...this is for you...to cool a bit ..hotlinking's a major richard simmons off! mad and sad that they are not heeding your request.

Guest luthien

^^Actually, in the promotional pictures before, it didn't remind me much of EOE ahjumma look. it's more like... mature, elegant/classy type.. but the CF stills are sooooo JiHyun-ahjumma... :lol: and we're lovin' it!

I remember Nice asking several times in here before regarding the hotlinking.. but since I haven't posted any pictures till now, I couldn't really figure out where the hotlinking is coming from. So guys, use photobucket if you wanna know the hotlinkers' website.

For HaeJin's pictures before, I would move the pictures to a different folder and replace the original link with that beautiful "do not hotlink" photos. Or this one:

PHJ-LTRpsBaidu019.jpg

But I love the GIF one best. prettyking.gif

Not too long after that, the forum understood and started practicing uploading to their own album. I'm so proud of them and thankful for their efforts. Hotlinking has significantly reduced for my Park Hae Jin photos. So it does pay off to actually approach them.

:w00t: Thanks for the vid *hugs* .. i'll watch it later cos i'm dozing off already.

Guest nice2008

How to download anythings easily ! ;)

Luthien, 1234 have asked me. (1234, I never forget it, but use the time to present, if you begin to do.)

1. Open the VDO at somewhere which you want to download and play until finish or notice the tag end

63460870.jpg

2. Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Settings > Temporary Internet Files and History Settings > View files

36239466.jpg

31418061.jpg

3. Copy files which you want at here (such as jpg, flv, gif, swf, mp3, exe, etc.)

when you go every webs will download at here already, but just notice the file type or timing

69971900.jpg

4. Copy and Paste to some folders , if as jpg, flv, gif, swf, mp3, exe files, you can use promptly which you just rename the files

5. if as flv and you want to wmv, please convert the files by yourself (search the file convertible program on google) or some files are the raw file which can use YouTube Downloader for converting

YouTube Downloader Program :

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloade...4-10647340.html

95046617.jpg

50441633.jpg

if want to some part of VDO, select on Cut video and put the start - end time

55706716.jpg

6. Here out put !

12860352.jpg

PS : if you confuse the file in Temporary Internet Files which you want , before open the VDO, you should delete all files in Delete Browsing History

45624288.jpg

I hope the next time everyone will help me to post the pics or VDO because I guide some tips already. :P

I accept that I don't like to upload a VDO files which > 50 MB. without on my youtube only, because it spend times, I'm not convenient and rightnow a lot of virus trojan which is hided on online. I wish Luthien understand me. :)

Guest nice2008

DO NOT HOTLINK!

DO NOT copy the link of the photos posted here.

DO NOT post our photos' links to your website.

DO SOME WORK and UPLOAD them to your OWN ALBUM. :fury:

If you don't, our albums would reach our bandwidth limit. THEN PHOTOS will not show up anywhere, not here in Soompi, not in your forums.

Nice has reminded and asked hotlinkers to stop doing this before.... and they still continue.

KRFILM.net, I know what you're doing. From way back then... to until now.. Even STAFF members are HOTLINKING. I saw not only my photolinks but Nice and 1234's links too. Please STOP.

Do you know I love to replace my photolinks with this lovely image?

stolen-Copy2.jpg

Agree with Luthien 'Don't Hotlink All My Photos' and I have reminded before already, I'm proud when I saw my jobs by myself at anywheres , but not yet you could be hotlinking my photos.

I post or do anythings at here for relaxation from my routine work, please don't make me to be serious :angry:

lol i remember it also nice and luthien yah i agree do not hotlink.

Before, to tell you honestly i hotlink all the photos but that was before until you guys tell me how to make my own album in photobucket and now I am not hotlinking he he he he

thanks, guys you are such a helpfull friends, thanks for all the information.

Guest luthien

that's smart Nice! I didn't really think about using temporary internet folder. i use firefox though.. but i'll check this tutorial out! I'm definitely bookmarking it!!

credits: cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

ceci.jpg

marcjacobs.jpg

marcjacobs2.jpg

I've never seen these pictures before... when were these taken?

CECI , Aug (Chinese version)

translation: kate

extract 1:

Those pics are not recent.

The Ceci magazine she did Ceci (Korean) and Ceci (Chinese) ....Ceci korean came out ahead of Chinese release which came out august of last year:

Kate translated some parts from Ceci Chinese feature

"HJH has 3 definition for a good man,

1. have to devote to his parents and respect the elderly

2. have to be kind to animal, since those guy will also be kind to others.

3. have a family concept. responsible to take care of the family.

Her other 3 definition for a good woman,

1. respect the elderly

2. responsible to take care of the family

3. be a mother-like, full of care"

Guest luthien

^^ i remember those translations... but not the pictures.. thanks!

seems like jihyenara and jihyeplus cafes are getting conscious about hte recent change in Korean law with regards to copyrights. i hope everything will somehow work out and nothing much will change..it's quiet right now, but they've always provided us and the rest of jihye fans a lot of pictures.

Archived