Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Article courtesy of dramabeans

Han Ji-Hye announces her engagement

August 4th, 2010 // by javabeans

HJH62-1.jpg

Whoa, congrats to Han Ji-hye! The actress (Like the Moon Escaping From Clouds, My Boyfriend Is Type B) has revealed that she will marry next month in Hawaii with her boyfriend, identified only as Mr. A.

The relationship was made public in 2009, but Han has done a pretty good job of keeping her private life quiet. Her fiancé is six years older than her and works as a public prosecutor in a district office. The two met at a church gathering in January of 2009 (Han is reportedly a devout Christian).

Han said, “After living only for myself, living together and for another person is what marriage is about. I’ve met a partner that I can share my life with. As we live, we’ll encounter days that are rainy and windy. We’ll need umbrellas and coats — that’s what we will be to each other. No matter what unpaved roads we encounter in life, I will not let go of this hand, I vow to you all. I ask for lots of encouragement that I may live a happy life.”

The wedding will take place on September 21 at a hotel in Hawaii.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read up the news article at the Soompi News Thread, so happy to see the good news.

Congrats to HJH and her life partner . . .

Really happy to hear the wedding news!!!

Best Wishes for HJH and husband to be Mr.Prosecutor!

Han Ji-Hye is getting married!

hjh.jpg

It was announced that actress Han Ji-Hye will be married. Her husband is known to be a prosecutor in Korea and they will be holding their wedding in Hawaii on Sep. 21st. The couple first met in a church two years ago and engaged in a serious relationship starting from January of this year. Since Han Ji-Hye was a famous actress, they secretly dated through church services and mountain hiking and now that they have publicly announced their marriage, they were glad that they didn’t have to play hide and seek anymore. Congratulations!

On below shows paparazzi shots of the couple dating in a hiking trail.

hjh2.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS JIHYE!

I hardly go online now, thanks to kate for the good news & addt'l info

The groom's Dad said:

he believe on his son's choice

as his son always makes a decision carefully ...~~~

the dad also thought that the son made a good choice after meet with jh ...

his son has talked about the wedding in Hawaii

Jihye....will be Prosecutor's Wife for real!

Han Ji Hye to Marry

In an announcement by her agency, it was revealed that actress Han Ji Hye will be getting married next month. The ceremony will be a private event held at a hotel in Hawaii on September 21st. Han Ji Hye who is best known for her appearance in Kdramas like Sweet 18 and most recently East of Eden, is 27years old. She is engaged to Jeong Hyeok Jun, a Prosecutor who graduated from Seoul National University and is 6 years her senior. The couple has been dating for two years and met at a church meeting.

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/08/han-ji-hye/comment-page-1/#comment-162798

cr: SeoulNTN, SportsDonga, SportsSeoul

----------------

JIhye's Prosecutor BF's first name is same as LDG's Prosecutor character(Kwon Hyeok Jun) in Sweet 18

Happy for JIhye...I hope LDG will also find a good woman to marry

Han Ji Hye escapes to the woods

han-ji-hye.jpg

Han Ji Hye did some photoshoot for Sure Magazine August edition.

The photoshoot took place in Takayama- Gifu , a popular vacation destination in Japan. With concept of “The Great escape-into the woods” and “The spirt of the forest”, we see Han Ji Hye so beautiful and can hardly recognize her because of her curly hair. She looks more gorgeous with her new do. Don’t change your hair, Han Ji Hye !

After East of Eden 2 years ago, Han Ji Hye appeared in 2010 saeguk movie “Blades of Blood” as a concubine entertainer.

Her recent work is shooting Chinese drama “Heavenly Embroidery“. She plays female lead in that 26 episode drama, scheduled to air in China later this year.

Han Ji Hye also a good writer too, she launched her book “ My Fair Lady” last June.

han-ji-hye1.jpg

han-ji-hye2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't visit this site in a long time and I am surprised to hear that she is getting married this month. I am a little saddened because I was a LDG-HJH fan back in Sweet 18 their Sweet 18 days. Plus the fact that Mr. Prosecutor is not as yummy as LDG but I am happy that she found happiness. I am a HJH fan more than a LDG fan. Congrats HJH. I hope we can see their wedding pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Han Ji-hye weds in Hawaii

As announced last month, actress Han Ji-hye (East of Eden, Like the Moon Escaping From Clouds) married her prosecutor fiance today in a private ceremony in Hawaii.

Han left Korea for Hawaii on the 18th — no doubt Hawaii holds a certain appeal, since it allows for the wedding party to have some privacy from the Korean media. Well, and also — it’s Hawaii. That’s reason enough, I’m sure, and the couple will spend their honeymoon there. They plan to return to Seoul at the end of the month.

Han met her groom in January 2009 at a church gathering, and announced her engagement in August 2010. As yet there have been no wedding photos of the couple; I wonder if they’ll release a few after the ceremony.

Congratulations to the happy couple.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/han-ji-hye-weds-in-hawaii/

-------------------------------

CONGRATS JIHYE!

I'M soooooooo HAPPY for YOU!

BEST WISHES!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mandalaywith

15th Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony & Redcarpet HD Vod

All vod uplod by mandalaywith

Han Ji Hye is come.

Tudou.com link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Z7t3lf3t8p0/

youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEzMDM3MzY4.html

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Minho and Han Ji Hye’s sweet moment in “Pianist”

SHINee’s Minho and actress Han Ji Hye’s sweet kiss scene has been revealed!

Recently, stills were released from KBS 2TV’s upcoming special drama, “Pianist.” Minho and Han Ji Hye will be playing the lead roles in the drama, where the two will carry out a dramatic love line.

Minho will be playing the role of a piano mechanic named Oh Jero, while Han Ji Hye will act as a fixed-term piano instructor named Yoon Insa.

The story behind the stills is that Jero had serenaded Insa with a piano performance in celebration of her birthday. Shortly thereafter, Jero will lean towards Insa for a sweet kiss as shown in the stills.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/shinees-minho-and-han-ji-hyes-sweet-moment-in-pianist

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Minho and Han Ji Hye for ‘Bang Bang’ photoshoot

Actress Han Ji Hye recently participated in a winter photoshoot alongside actor Lee Minho for the clothing brand, ‘Bang Bang’.

The two shot a perfect winter photoshoot together, as they successfully brought out a heartwarming atmosphere through their matching outfits and soft smiles.

Han Ji Hye is currently receiving a positive response from viewers for her acting in KBS’s ‘Pianist‘ alongside SHINee’s Minho, while Lee Minho is preparing for the upcoming SBS drama, ‘City Hunter’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/lee-minho-and-han-ji-hye-for-bang-bang-photoshoot

Guest jhea-chan

wow! great news for ji hye. after a long break for east of eden and the marriage. A new project! Yay!

more pictures <3

101126_minho_1.jpg?w=490&h=274

101126_minho_3.jpg?w=150&h=84

101126_minho_4.jpg?w=150&h=84

credit: Allkpop and yahoo.co.kr

I WANT TO SEE HAN JI HYE && LEE MIN HO IN A ROMANTIC-COMEDY SERIES :)

Archived