Scandal With Lee Dong Hae + Jessica Jung (of Snsd)

Guest kja0432

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelbride

i agree w/ kyungxsah...

you guys need to chill...

she's just asking for a picture,

not if it's true or not.

no need to get so defensive.

and as harsh as it is, celebs know that

when they get into the business, they are going

to have paparazzi after them and other ridiculous scandals.

it's nice to be respectful of their space, but really, they signed up for it.

lol i understand why the fans are all getting offensive though, cause if you watched the mtv snsd episode with jessica, seeing her cry and talk about the situation made me want to never mention it again, it really did seem to impact her and i honestly have no reason to believe that picture is of either one of them, nor do i want to believe it, nor does it matter, haha what they do on their personal time is up to them, but since sica didn't seem too happy and basically said all those pre-debut rumors were rubbish, im going to take her words for it.

Guest g0t12ic3

woah i never knew kangin and jessica went out. @_@ but why is it a big deal if they did??? anyways the link with the pics are already posted so i guess this topic is dead.

i agree w/ kyungxsah...

you guys need to chill...

she's just asking for a picture,

not if it's true or not.

no need to get so defensive.

and as harsh as it is, celebs know that

when they get into the business, they are going

to have paparazzi after them and other ridiculous scandals.

it's nice to be respectful of their space, but really, they signed up for it.

Omg so damn true!!! We all (well most of us) love our boybands but I mean come on... "Don't spread rumors yada yada yada...." The rumor was ALREADY spreaded long ago.. Hahahahaha.. Fans should just quit being so offensive about who their boybands date. We're all interested to know who they're dating, but people should just stop being so overly offensive.

And yeah it's true that when artists sign up for this industry, they know what they're getting themselves into. They gain everything, but they lose their privacy. We should kind of respect their space, but like come on everyone wants to know everything about you.. It's what fans do besides buying records. They get caught up in the celebrity and his way of life and everything that he does. Like angelbride said, they signed for it. Lol...

haha omg everyone needs to calm down she never said it was a true rumor..shes just asking for a photo >.<

yep .......that all.....ahhah

well anyways hahahah...... FAKE OR RUMOR I LOVE<33 JESSICA JUNG!!!!!!.!!!

I WOULD HAD GONE OUT with ALL OF THEM :ph34r: >>>who wouldn't man?????

Guest ~ cherrie ~

she/he is not trying to re-create the rumour.

she just wants the photo..give it to her then..

i don't really believe it's her though.. some anti fans <_<

Guest >>M.M.T<<

I WOULD HAD GONE OUT with ALL OF THEM ph34r.gif >>>who wouldn't man?????

I would love too xD~~ :blush:

ok....she've asked the same question..."..just havent seen the picture...and couldnt find it.." that's all....

yeah..look at her post..it was just her first one and joined a few days ago (?)...so am i...istill dont know how to find stuffs in the appropriate thread~~ :huh:

whoever helped out with the question..thanks for the help!~...

since ppl become celebrity...these things always chase them wherever/whatever they do..so yeah..also there is fan's interest in whatever their favs. are doing...no one's false... :phew: That's just celebrity and fan. :ph34r:

anywayz..yeah.. :P

lol i understand why the fans are all getting offensive though, cause if you watched the mtv snsd episode with jessica, seeing her cry and talk about the situation made me want to never mention it again, it really did seem to impact her and i honestly have no reason to believe that picture is of either one of them, nor do i want to believe it, nor does it matter, haha what they do on their personal time is up to them, but since sica didn't seem too happy and basically said all those pre-debut rumors were rubbish, im going to take her words for it.

WORD!!!!

yep .......that all.....ahhah

well anyways hahahah...... FAKE OR RUMOR I LOVE<33 JESSICA JUNG!!!!!!.!!!

I WOULD HAD GONE OUT with ALL OF THEM :ph34r: >>>who wouldn't man?????

Hahahha If im a guy i deff wanted to date all of them too hahaha Mommy Taeyeon must gonna beat me up >.<and Jessica freeze me up XD

Guest Mickey_89

gosh, i think ive seen this kind of thread like 2-3 times n keep wondering why ppl like posting up that pic of them

its not a good ideal.

odd

Guest lyly_flower2000

Koran fans like to make the rumors seriously.

In the fake pix, we really can't see it's Jess. So blurry.

Don't believe in anything if u don't see them by ur own eyes.

Guest skittles*

haha omg everyone needs to calm down she never said it was a true rumor..shes just asking for a photo >.<

Seriously. Don't bite her head off.

It actullaly happened. My sister went to school with jessica and she told my sister.

jessica told your sister?

okay i just wanna say that MAYBE it's true that they were dating back then (no one know this better that Donghae and Jessica and God) coz this rumors wont spread out out of nowhere just liek that l

ike ppl said if there's smoke there must be fire (or sumthing like that XD )

BUT that pic is totally NOT them, coz i think sum jealousy ppl made that to make Donghae and Jessica look bad in public when they debut (i think this person whoever made that pic love one of them but HaeSica kinda ignore him/her XD )

Archived