Scandal With Lee Dong Hae + Jessica Jung (of Snsd)

Guest kja0432

Guest kja0432

can anyone please post the image of that photo??
hey everyone~

i know this is pretty old news, but i still havent seen the alleged photo of dong hae and jessica kissing...

could somebody upload the photo and leave your comment???

sorry if this topic already exists .. i cant seem to find tho...

thanks everyone~

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChaeRyeong

why do you want tht photo anyways ? its old news liek wht you've said. :huh:

and i think its better if you ask at the SNSD's thread.

this might cause rumours again, :tears::unsure:

sry, i couldn't help

Guest miss scarlett

Like stated before, it would be better if you ask this in the SNSD thread a hatesite or something :lol:. Or you can google it. O_O

People claim that the photo is Donghae and Jessica, but from what I can see, it's neither.

Maybe the photo is photoshopped, maybe the two kissers in the photo aren't even Jessica and Donghae at all. Neither Jessica nor Donghae confirmed that they were in a relationship so we cannot jump to conclusions to say that they went out.

And the photo was found right after Donghae debuted. Why didn't it surface to the web before he debuted?

And I doubt Donghae would record himself a video of him kissing Jessica in a very disturbing way since he's easily disturbed. :lol:

Guest killjadeskye

I saw the pic once, honestly, their faces weren't clear. I wonder how they jumped into conclusion that it was a pic of Jess and Donghae. And like Tangerine_kisses said, if they were dating, they must've been so awkward with each other. But obviously, they seemed comfortable and it wasn't awkward at all. So I say, it's just a rumour. Even if it's true, we should respect his privacy. Sorry, I'm not mad at you, I'm just expressing my POV to those who's been making a big deal out of this.

why is it that no one(until the above poster) wants to post this picture of donghae and jessica? it's not that bad, and i don't really understand why you wouldn't want to post it for the OP. these "scandals"..who really cares? it's their own life and they choose to do what they do. do some of you soompiers find it offensive that donghae is kissing jessica? this is a serious question and i have no intention to "bash" on suju fans. it's also a question aimed to those who "cause mayhem" in SNSD threads if the photo was brought up.

yeah seriously, stick to the topic, it's not like she said that it was true news and the picture told it all. She just wanted to see the picture. Simple enough.

Guest o_eun_2

wow... people are so defensive...

if what everybody said here is true... there's no need to worry that this would get worse...

just wants to see the pic... what's so wrong with that.. let kja0432 decide...

I can care less for either one really...but there is so no need to get butt hurt over the poster wanting to see the picture ppl have already said it's not true & some ppl even investigated and found the real pictures of the real couple (which I find pathetic to spend so much time on all of that but whatever...)

So just post the picture she just wanted to see it....

but anyways original poster you should try googling it you can find it easily like that...

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

True. well someone already posted so there you go, enjoy looking at it. It's not donghae though, its not close to being donghae, but if it were to be donghae, that's his problem. Therefore, that's DONGHAE's BUSINESS.

Archived