What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest Myss Blewm

"The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" - Stieg Larsson

Just 80-some pages in, but it's been an interesting read so far. I've heard so much praise for this trilogy. Can't wait to finish the book so I can watch the film and compare!

Guest kiralz0mg

I just finished reading these books o:

Fallen by Lauren Kate (it's a good romance novel with some supernatural stuff in it, fallen angels heh.)

Strange Angels Series by Lili St. Crow (omg i love love love this series. It's a little like twilight but sooo much better <3)

Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong (it was an interesting read, supernatural)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (The book is post apocalyptic mixed with The Giver. It was a good read, kind of sad and dystopic but overall good read )

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (I've only read the first book and i don't really know what to think of it.. it was a good read but a bit weird lawl)

Beastly by Alex Flinn (Modern Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to read the novel before the movie comes out haha)

I think im gonna read Aurelia by Anne Osterlund next or finish the Evermore series. Now that summer is here, i love reading ^^

Guest music-life

Well...I mostly like those preppy love stories...lol. So I'm reading...

Janette Rallison -- My Fair Godmother (Love Love Love this book)

Janette Rallison -- Just One Wish

She's a super great author. I know the reading level is too low for me, but you know...at least I'm still reading. LoL.

Finished Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (after starting it so many months ago I can't even remember). It was such a mental strain trying to get through Mansfield Park. I did not like Fanny nor Edmund. They were spectacularly dull and self-righteous.

Now I'm working on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Guest kkbluvv

The Watermelon King by Daniel Wallace.

My friend kept nagging me to read it...and I finally got curious xD

Guest alicechen

Finished "The Heretic Queen" by Michelle Moran in two days. Reading "A Game of Thorns" by George R.R. Martin. It's confusing. :/

Guest kukuu

i am reading Dear John

i saw the movie while i was only starting to read the book

so when i saw the ending i was like no thats not how it better end

but the book itself is personally a bore

it's not captivating me much

im also rereading a wolf's temptation

the original version

its goooooooood<333

Guest xx1word

The Shadow of he Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

-This book is pretty good, it has some suspense, thriller, mystery and a love story. But there were some love making parts that I completely skipped. Otherwise, the plot will keep you glued to the book.

Guest lilangelgrl168

Finally starting The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown~ =) I'm excited, and I don't think Brown will let me down.