What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest thekidd7237

I'm in the middle of a lot of books, I just always move on to the next before I'm finished with one! :P haha. I'm reading, Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn, Monster (for school), The Seven Habits of Highly Affective Teens, and a few others I don't even remember right now :blink:

Guest Meenuh

I'm currently reading Boneshaker by Cherie Priest. I'm halfway through. Wish I had more time to read but so far the book has been quite enjoyable.

Guest xiao jia

The Coup - John Updike. Sure Updike is wordy, but he picks and arranges them in such a way that the reader does not mind such excesses.

The Story of Philosophy - Will Durant. Pacifying edification before bed.

Just finished:

High Heat by: Carl Deuker

Baseball, boy protagonist, from 10th-12th grade, a lot of maturity and change going on, isn't a typical happily ever after story~

I really really enjoyed it. Really realistic. :)

Next:

Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

(getting tired of Artemis but for old times sake...)

Actually, Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox was pretty good!

Next! The Love Slave by: Bertrice Small

Guest SilkInfused

Currently reading "The Bonfire of the Vanities" and "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" will be next in line. Both books by Tom Wolfe.

His writing style is so energetic and an acquired taste...