What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest ~ juice

Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood, cant say i enjoy it very much :/ argh, cant wait to complete it.

Guest Champagne*kisses

I borrowed some books to read for fun from my cousin so I am currently reading Peach Blossom Pavilion by Mingmei Yip

Guest LEE_01

Since school's out for the Spring/Summer (yes!!) I've decided to take up some reading.

I recently finished The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (really short read) and now onto Grimm's Fairy Stories and or The Art of War.

Guest lovefool

To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Very interesting (: Love it at the moment.

I just finished reading to kill a mockingbird! it is really good. The way that Atticus is described in the book is so adoring and honorable.

Guest starstung

Breathe by Anne-Sophie Brasne

Read up to page 82 within an hour and I can't wait to finish it! So close but so far away.

Guest joie.de.vivre

One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez is really, really good.

over the weekend, i went into Border's to wait while my parents ran errands, and i managed to get up to around 150 pages [i think ?] in 1.5 hours...definitely buying it later so i can finish.

i'm also reading The Shining by Stephen King for fun, but the first 150 pages weren't scary :(

Guest iAM_Vindicated

The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R. Tolkien

Old school fantasy, oh yeah!

love your avatar :lol:

Guest kazu.chan

I'm reading "PS, I love you", one more time, just because i really really love this novel, a story about an incredible and beautiful love <3

Guest Kanhlaya

Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Give Me Liberty by Eric Foner

Gardner's Art Through the Ages by Fred S. Kleiner

Guest lulybonynsungie

STILL reading my Pride and Prejudice.....barely halfway thru...gotta finish it so i can watch the movie!

Guest --SoompiLover--

:mellow: like i said in another topic. <_< It not a book

it a fanfic. ^_^ it called where is heaven

by sunnirise :unsure: or sunnrise whatever that persons username. :sweatingbullets:

Guest x_sadendings

A Problem From Hell : America and the Age of Genocide by Samantha Powers

If your interested in something that will make you think and actually make you angery with injustice, I suggest you read this book.