What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova (One of the best I've read so far! If you're a history buff, then you'll love this one)

The book gave me a headache (maybe I read for too many hours straight and into the wee hours of the night to boot), but I love it.

Even if you're not a history buff, I think you'd like it. Those who'd like to learn more about the history of Dracula should definitely read it.

Guest SamuraiGirl2003

Cirque Du Freak- Vampire Mountain, by Darren Shan

I'm really loving this series so far. I can tell its written for like, 11-12 year olds, but even and older person like me can enjoy it. I'm not that old, I'm just 18. I'm on a vampire craze right now where I'll read anything with vampires in it. Tried to read Vampire Diaries, because I heard it was like Twilight, but it sucked. The Twilight series wasn't that good to me either.

P.C. & Kristin Cast- House of Night Book 5, Hunted

Guest bliss09

Cirque Du Freak- Vampire Mountain, by Darren Shan

I'm really loving this series so far. I can tell its written for like, 11-12 year olds, but even and older person like me can enjoy it. I'm not that old, I'm just 18. I'm on a vampire craze right now where I'll read anything with vampires in it. Tried to read Vampire Diaries, because I heard it was like Twilight, but it sucked. The Twilight series wasn't that good to me either.

P.C. & Kristin Cast- House of Night Book 5, Hunted

there's this other vampire series by Richelle Mead and the first book is Vampire Academy.

Guest marasshi

lord of the flies - william golding

I love this book. It's so wonderfully written.

I'm currently reading The Green Mile by Stephen King and something about the teachings of the Dalai Lama

Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

There's something very tragic (and tragically funny) and desperate about Florentino Ariza's love for Fermina Daze. Must find more time to read. x_x

Guest miki_chan

Shug by Jenny Han.

Just finished it, I loved it, luckily I pulled this book randomly out of the shelves because it had a pink cover. Haha.

Guest iChangmin

I finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower a day or two ago, and am now reading The Kings Are Already Here (nearly done) and White Noise.

Just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and now moving onto Change of Heart, another novel by her. Gosh you gotta love Picoult.

Seriously, Picoult is one of my favorite writers. :) There's something about her writing that stirs the heart. :)

I just got my copy of Perks of Being a Wallflower yesterday. :)

Guest kichi_nichi

I love Murakami too. My fave from him was The Windup Bird Chronicles.

Currently reading: The Other Boleyn Girl and Angels and Demons (since the movie is out soon)

Archived