For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leeahh

strawberry.llamas it won't.. the mini is waaay too small.

here's some toy cam love :] click for larger pics!

4553930731_583f4bdc1b_m.jpg 4553423069_918a7f27d7_m.jpg

shot with a 2Way Vista cam :D you can switch between Normal and Panoramic with one flick =]

they sell a holga instant backing at urban outfitters too. saw it on their website, but it only uses a particular fujifilm instant film.

leeahh : the road looks so endlessly longgggggg. lol. the panoramic feature made it look even more vast.

FumiHime - Thanks. It's really expensive adorama and they don't shipped worldwide.

leeahh - I love the easter roadtrip. have a road to nowhere kinda feel =) 2way vista sounds good. maybe i can get one for my friend.

d0ts - urban outfitters? i will go and take a look later. omg, i have the urge to take photos again...

Guest leeahh

thanks guys!

^(b)EAncUR(d)^ yeah get em one! i remember getting mine for around $30 AUD? heaps cheap :D

Guest strawberry.llamas

oh my goodness....

my friend "lend" me her diana f+ (well she said I could have it cause she doesn't use it, but I'll pretend she said lend so I won't get too attached) and my sister is giving me her holga

oh god...it's like christmas/birthday/new years came all at once...

Now i need to buy the Holga instant back or the Diana instant back...ugh which one?!!!

but I would like to buy the 35mm adapter for both.

leeahh - that is cheap! i will get it :)

strawberry.llamas - you wana get those normal adapter or Superheadz adapter for Holga? I have the normal 35mm adapter. Considering the fact that I may need take out the film in my bag, I find it abit too risky.

Guest d0ts

i don't know what went wrong with me... i just bought the diana cmyk from the fredflare site! LOL. wonder if i'm still in time for the 30% discount though.

strawberry.llamas: YOU'RE SO LUCKYYYYYYYY. i want free cameras too. lol.

Guest strawberry.llamas

leeahh - that is cheap! i will get it :)

strawberry.llamas - you wana get those normal adapter or Superheadz adapter for Holga? I have the normal 35mm adapter. Considering the fact that I may need take out the film in my bag, I find it abit too risky.

Haha I didn't know there was separate kinds until you mentioned it. But after looking at the reviews. I'm gonna save up for the superheadz. Looks sturdier and it also keeps in place cause of that sprocket thingy ma bob. lol

You take film out of the bag?? Interesting, I just keep on winding it till it's loaded and I take it out. I'm not very cautious when putting film in as well. Just kinda shove it in, turn a little bit, close the back, and advance it 3 times than start.

strawberry.llamas: YOU'RE SO LUCKYYYYYYYY. i want free cameras too. lol.

lol i'm just lucky like that ^^

Well technically the holga isn't free, because I bought it for my sister for her birthday. She doesn't have time (or money) to use it so she's giving it to me ^o^

And the diana...yeah...I am pretty lucky lol

Guest d0ts

^(b)EAncUR(d)^ : haha now i have 2 diana F+ cameras! lol can't resist the temptation and i just went ahead to buy it without any hesitation.

and this disposable memory project is soooooooo cool!

link: http://disposablememoryproject.org/

feel like participating in this too. lol. or we could do our own one? LOL. that would be so cool.

strawberry.llamas - I will only need to take the film in my bag when I am using the 35mm adapter. You need not have to do this if you are using superheadz :) me too, i am not a very cautious person. lolx...

d0ts - YOU HAVE 2 DIANAS! wow O.O yea...the disposable memory proj is so cool! but doing it in singapore, will someone really pick up?but it's pretty hard to say...it's gonna be amazing :)

Anyone here uses 'vintage' plastic toy cameras like Smena? I've been lurking around fourcornerstore.com and I was really interested in the Smena - I just got one on ebay, the Smena 8M but now I'm having second opinions as I read am more reviews on Smena Symbol... I was looking for something that would allow me to play with both aperture and shutter speed, but give me that polaroid/holga feel. Since the film winding is manual, it allows me to do double exposure as well... any extra comments would be appreciated :)

Guest FumiHime

Anyone here uses 'vintage' plastic toy cameras like Smena? I've been lurking around fourcornerstore.com and I was really interested in the Smena - I just got one on ebay, the Smena 8M but now I'm having second opinions as I read am more reviews on Smena Symbol... I was looking for something that would allow me to play with both aperture and shutter speed, but give me that polaroid/holga feel. Since the film winding is manual, it allows me to do double exposure as well... any extra comments would be appreciated :)

I got a Smena camera 3 days ago. My sister and her boyfriend got it for me when they were in Russia!

http://www.rugift.com/images/smena_1_camera_big.jpg

The camera and the case smell like old people and i think the frame counter doesn't work. I've put a fresh roll in it and I hope the pictures turn out well. :P

The colors are so pretty! Do you scan your own negatives or get them printed along while you develop the film?

I got them scanned at a photo shop. I wish I could scan my own negatives! I was actually told the film I used was really inconsistent with colours so they had to correct them before they gave them to me. Sticking to Kodak+Fuji film now.

Archived