Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bonnie

well the original is from lewis carroll's poem "the jabberwocky", which is a madeup dragon character.

their "red pill" performance actually came from the Matrix, "Take the blue pill and story ends or take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes", which is pretty cool if you think about it, because it all kinda connects. (fyi- lewis carroll is the writer of Alice in Wonderland)

OH I READ THE POEM THIS YEAR.. no wonder

why the name "jabbawockeez" sounded so familiar.

and before i became a fan of jabbawockeez, i spelled

their name jabberwockeez because i guess i

recongnize the poem. haha. i always thought the jabberwocky

was a bird..

and lol, i just watched that video =D

-Bee.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 143namil

what happened to this thread? jabbawockeez still rock. hhehehei guess this'll die down even more but i decided to post one last video up. someone went to the asian excellence awards and jabba and kaba were in it! if you guys want to know who won and want to watch it on t.v on mayh 1st instead.. dont click... but whoever dont care

and a bonus...

Guest Mz-Descamento86

im proud to say that some of my friends and dance partners made it to the new season. cant disclose crew names but its about to be a wrap for season 2!!!! damn grad school i would have love to try out just for the experience <_<

Guest Mz-Descamento86

thanks guys let me clarify they made it to the audition episode not the SHOW SHOW...soo many of my friends from the west and south are on the audition episode that its gonna be bananas! i cant wait for this new season b/c most of the crews that made it to the next round/audition round are fresh and their videos arent all over youtube so not too many people know bout them..

Guest mll

Team Millennia has made the cut for Season 2 also.

Seems like everyone is trying to be in the spotlight.

But nothing will top season 1.

Team Millennia has made the cut for Season 2 also.

Seems like everyone is trying to be in the spotlight.

But nothing will top season 1.

OHH YEAH.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Guest thina

i just found out my friends' dance crew here in houston made it (WYLDSTYL), so i'm super happy for them! :) they've worked hard, so even going to tryouts in LA is a great opportunity. also, a well-known houston crew SOREAL (world of dance tour winners) made it. i can't wait for this season!

Guest iDOLLY

A GROUP CALLED "FORMALity" MADE IT INTO SEASON 2!!! :D

OMG I love them <333

watch their dance afterwards ^_^

its amazing they are super duper awesome :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qYBPyM28faY

They made it? I was hoping they did! :]

i just found out my friends' dance crew here in houston made it (WYLDSTYL), so i'm super happy for them! :) they've worked hard, so even going to tryouts in LA is a great opportunity. also, a well-known houston crew SOREAL (world of dance tour winners) made it. i can't wait for this season!

Soreal made it too?!?!

Oh man. This season is going to be good!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

formality made it? i wonder if sal is dancing with them??

well these crews made it to the audition rounds...gotta wait to see who makes it to the show

but im starting to doubt if anybody can top jabba not only w/ their dance but fan base too... :unsure:

Guest s o o s h ii

OMG. SOREAL, FORMALity, & WYLDSTYL MADE IT???

WOW im so happy for them. i have a couple friends from SOREAL, and theyre so deserving of this opportunity!

but wow, Wyld Styl too?? my cousin's girlfriend dances for them and i've been seeing them around at the club

and i've been watching Formality online for awhile now, they're so talented!

i cant wait to see these groups dance on tv!!

formality made it? i wonder if sal is dancing with them??

well these crews made it to the audition rounds...gotta wait to see who makes it to the show

but im starting to doubt if anybody can top jabba not only w/ their dance but fan base too... :unsure:

You never know...some of these crews already have a pretty good fan base.

But Jabba and the other teams have different styles, so I really wouldn't compare.

tma

too many asians lol

Noticing that but it's cali....west coast...

So teams who made the audition so far are..

SoReal (luv them)

Team Millennia (luv them too)

Fr3sh

Wyldstyl

Formality

This season looks like it's going to be fire!!

Archived