Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

does anyone know how gary kendall died? i've always wanted to know..

this is what i found from youtube:

Gary Ray Kendell passed away December 14, 2007, in Denver, Colorado. He lost his fight to pneumonia and meningitis, but lived a full and expressive life as a dancer, teacher, director, producer, and entertainer. Gary was born November 7, 1970, to Franklin and Kisun Kendell and was raised in Seaside, California. In 1990, he took his dancing from the streets into the studio as a Hip Hop teacher at All The Right Moves in Santa Cruz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCbF9epuczY

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msxadina

yeahhh! i was mad happy when they won.

i jumped up and down in my room and it shook my step sister's room which was below mines.

i wanted kaba and jabba to duke it out in the end though.

even though status i lives where i do, i'm all for my jabba jabba wockeez!

PHIL TAYAG is a hottie and RAINEN!

i don't even know most of the other crews.

like i didn't know engima, femme 5, iconic, and a couple others.

edit

aww that's sad how gary died.

i've always wondered how he died.

everytime gary was mentioned on the show, the guys seems to get teary eyed.

Guest especially

and the others got college to makeup...gotta suck for the people who were in college that took this semester off they gotta catch up now..that sucks <_<

indeed, that does suck. but all these dancers knew what kind of commitment the show was going to be, they made that choice.

Guest 321stars

i was just wondering since youtube has copyrighted from viacom where do you guys watch the vids? it hasnt shown in canada yet and ive been dying to see it since!! :(

Guest 321stars

i cant watch it from there.. ever since it says 'copyrights restrict us from playing this video outside the US'

... i guess i have to wait till sunday.. argh

Guest 143namil

hooray jabbawockeez! i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! i was sort of secretly wanting status quo to win too to see what the fans would do. hehe just kidding. yea i thought the finale was just alright. i really liked the crews dancing though. just not the jabba vs status quo stomp the yard gig. what the heck was that?

man i'm in LOVE with "kidranien" too bad he's married.

l_9c0533d4556ea738e55be9b1f62c4c4f.jpg

she is SO pretty! lucky her :(

by the way.. what's with those glasses? haha

Guest vividified

i cant watch it from there.. ever since it says 'copyrights restrict us from playing this video outside the US'

... i guess i have to wait till sunday.. argh

maybe its only canada :wacko:

i can watch it fine =)

Guest talksound

although i'm looking forward to next season, i'm really gonna miss getting all excited for jabbawockeez and their 'surprises', creativity, and overall performances.

i agree completely. i'm gonna miss all the old crews.

btw, does anyone know where to download the individual performances from the episodes? all the youtubers who post abdc stuff (kaba & jabba particularly) are all deleted.

-_-

Guest moncchichi

congratz to jabberwocckeez or however you spell it, but kaba modern went too early out of the game :( they were awesome

im glad jabba won

but the FINALE sucked...

i mean yay all the crews performed again. (YAY KABA & JABA TOGETHER.. & FISHIES!! haha)

but the main stars.. status quo & jabba!!! they had like suchhhhhhh a short performance. i was like thats it?!?!

they should have at leastttttttt done the dance together AND each had their solo crew dances... whatev.

Guest allatonce

i agree with some of you guys. The finale did sorta suck. I did not like the stepping routine AT ALL. The groups dances were hot though. !!

<3 jabbawockeez!

Guest mayyeejeh

woot!!! i'm so glad that jabba won the competition!!!

its great to see how they dance by region... kaba and jabba get to work together too! (with fish n chic too... haha)... enigma and LiC was good too... i actually kinda like bk8 and femme 5's performance... wish SQ and iconic's performance was longer... o well... still like it!

Archived