Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Crispy

man i'm in LOVE with "kidranien" too bad he's married.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/p...9b1f62c4c4f.jpg

she is SO pretty! lucky her :(

by the way.. what's with those glasses? haha

Ha, ha! Loving Rynan's granny glasses... I WANT A PAIR.

And they look so adorable together. ^^

So what's with the rumor of Kaba trying out for season 2, but with different members? (NO YURI?! How shall I ever live?? T__T)

Any basis for this?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Ha, ha! Loving Rynan's granny glasses... I WANT A PAIR.

And they look so adorable together. ^^

So what's with the rumor of Kaba trying out for season 2, but with different members? (NO YURI?! How shall I ever live?? T__T)

Any basis for this?

i saw a comment on LIC video and a "suppose member" stated that you have to wait a yr for old crews to try out with different members or something lol but yeah rainen's wife is a breaker too! shes dope check her myspace out she has this video of her killin it!

i saw a comment on LIC video and a "suppose member" stated that you have to wait a yr for old crews to try out with different members or something lol but yeah rainen's wife is a breaker too! shes dope check her myspace out she has this video of her killin it!

Link please?

his wife is pretty.

Guest flipchk23

^ the finale should have had more perfs from the last two

and it would have been a more exciting finale if KM made it

Guest .moony.

what is an...encore performance?

maybe we should email mtv and if they get a bunch of request they might show it on the website

i wanted to say..

the finale was MAD annoying LOL.

there were voice but the freakin' tv lagged.. mario annoyed the mini cooper out of me LOL.

omg.. bringing back memories.. the barricuda comment LOLOLOL!

anyways, the winner was sorta clear cut wasn't it?

adding on... forreal, where's that encore perf. of kaba? x_X;

and does anybody have the links to the rumors ?

Guest Yuna N.

Aw man. Show`s over. Ima miss lookin` forward to Jabbas every thursday night </3

Glad they won, all that voting I did didn`t go to waste ;)

Next season's crew, oh man. They better not dissapoint. Gatta live up to Jabbas' limelight ;O

Oh oh. I rewatched StepUp2, and hahaa, saw our man Rynan. I knew when I saw him at ABDC he looked hella familiar.

Ahaha. They`re gna be big, if they`re not already. (like i said, ima miss their performances)

Kaba's encore!? Ohman. I wanna see. Not enough time or smth huh? They didn`t even get aired -__- Roar.

Guest love!mvmt

^ on youtube theres an interview with shane sparks where he talks about kaba modern and you can see like half of their encore performance. but theyve been removed since viacom keeps claiming it even though viacom doesnt really own that video/interview >.< or if you have facebook you can go on the kaba modern fan page and theres a video of the interview there. this thread slowed down so much now that its over haha

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I decided to wait some days to come here. ok, we all knew Jabba was gonna win. no big surprise there. but what I did like was all the different regions dancing together. now, I hate to break it to y'all, but the south was the best. then it was the midwest. the west coast was ok, and east coast just sucked. but that was only cause of SQ.

I decided to wait some days to come here. ok, we all knew Jabba was gonna win. no big surprise there. but what I did like was all the different regions dancing together. now, I hate to break it to y'all, but the south was the best. then it was the midwest. the west coast was ok, and east coast just sucked. but that was only cause of SQ.

Yup South was the best

if that was a real dance battle South would have won it

Archived