Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was it that JabbaWockeez won already? Cause its nine over here in the south and its just begin airing twenty mins ago.

The South crew performance was cool. Pretty much a typical Live in color and Status Quo type performance. (stunts and booty shaking)

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i rep the west but i got love for the south..my girls bianca and trilliane ripped it!

loved it! fabolous! get em!

i love southern hip hop crunk ishhh B)

Guest PDURRR

I think they meant the song Jabba danced to not Kaba...Kaba danced to "Get Buck in Hea"

they all did...

they all danced to the same songs

--edit nvm

just kaba and jaba i think

well i'm not sure since i can't find a full status quo clip on youtube lol

Guest 1S0ULL

OMO! why oh why did i have to live in canada?!!

UGH id have to wait till sunday to watch the damn show! and even then i ALWAYS miss it! ><"

AH i can't wait till then or till someone uploads vids on youtube...Im gonna stalk this thread until someone tells me who won!!!

I am TOTALLY with you ):

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Pretty much a typical Live in color and Status Quo performance. (stunts and booty shaking)

that was engima..status is east coast

and the lil asian guy in engima when did he get cute? he was lookin aight lol

that was engima..status is east coast

and the lil asian guy in engima when did he get cute? he was lookin aight lol

The South crew performance was cool. Pretty much a typical Live in color and Status Quo type performance. (stunts and booty shaking)

I edit it. I meant to say type of style.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

finale is only an hour long i thought it was 2? oh well im switchin back and forth between college b-ball and abdc anyways :unsure:

Guest jirappo.

everyone seems out of sync to me. i thought it was just my tv, but i guess not. o_o

wtf is up with all the commercial breaks?! =_=

anyway, all the performances so far were great. :) i surprisingly liked the midwest's performance! 'cause i never really liked femme 5 :ph34r: west coast was my fav though, but it's great to see live in color and iconic again! those two crews really should have made it farther.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

I edit it. I meant to say type of style.

but the booty shakin was mad dope and they got the crowd pump..live in color, kaba and jabba got the loudest appaluse B)

midwest performance *yawns*

damn did that girl from femme5 in the pink shirt gain weight? she lookin mighty chunky but the chick in the green is rockin my dunks...her shoe game is on point lol

but the booty shakin was mad dope and they got the crowd pump..live in color, kaba and jabba got the loudest appaluse B)

midwest performance *yawns*

damn did that girl from femme5 in the pink shirt gain weight? she lookin mighty chunky but the chick in the green are rockin my dunks...her shoe game is on point lol

ok yes its mad dope. I get it you like that style. Its just that It was very signature of live in color and we did see it every week....But there's no need to discuss that. Let's just concentrate on the final 2.

Archived