you wanna feel comfortable.

w. a macho doode; it'd feel like

you're hugging a tree [believe me i know]

2) Macho guys can't pull off certain

styles that slim/fit guys can.

[eerk idk how to explain it]

3) fit guys look hot "normal" & handsome

Guest sourgummyworms

in my opinion, girls want a guy who's built and healthy but isn't ripped and disgustingly muscular.. like Arnold the Terminator.

Guest itslovedarliinx3

um idk i always feel weird because i rather have a guy

that has a flat stomach than abs. haha.

i find it so much sexier ;)

and that's wat my boyfriend has :D hehe

Guest chinkykorean88

It sounds like the majority likes a guy with 6packs and a bit smaller than KSW (muscle wise).

Sheesh, doesn't take much to impress Asian ladies. lolz.

Guest envyandy

example?

OH WONBIN!

i always hear people saying how 'hot' it is when they see someone with lots of muscles in a mag... but seriously i feel like punching their face out, it disgusts me.

ahaha.

Guest chinkykorean88

example?

OH WONBIN!

i always hear people saying how 'hot' it is when they see someone with lots of muscles in a mag... but seriously i feel like punching their face out, it disgusts me.

ahaha.

Why? That's messed up. lolz.

Do you know how hard it is to build your body to look like that? Lazy bastards can't look anything close to YSJ or KSW (unless taking steriods). You really need to know what the hell you're doing and be dedicated/disciplined for years.

Guest Mr.Saturday

Why? That's messed up. lolz.

Do you know how hard it is to build your body to look like that? Lazy bastards can't look anything close to YSJ or KSW (unless taking steriods). You really need to know what the hell you're doing and be dedicated/disciplined for years.

They have trainers btw. It's not like they just pick up random stuff and work out.

Guest chinkykorean88

They have trainers btw. It's not like they just pick up random stuff and work out.

Have you seen YSJ during his teen years? He was RIPPED. I doubt he had personal trainer.

And you don't need trainers to look like that. I don't have a trainer and my body ALMOST looks like KSW's body. I just need the abs (which I'm working on now)... I'm on my gaining period and the body fat is covering it. Time for some cardio. HAHA.

Daniel Henney!!! lol

maybe T.O.P.?

iono never seen him shirtless but he looks like he has a nice body

Yoo Seung Joon is TOO muscular like you said

i like lean guys, maybe a flat stomach, a four or six packs would be nice but doesnt really matter to me

hahah iono, guys with huge muscles turns me off, looks disgusting x.x

I LOVEEE TOP and all.. but he does NOT have a nice body LOLLL

he has a flabby stomach ><;;

I lovee Se7en's body :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

its PERFECT.

Guest Mr.Saturday

Have you seen YSJ during his teen years? He was RIPPED. I doubt he had personal trainer.

And you don't need trainers to look like that. I don't have a trainer and my body ALMOST looks like KSW's body. I just need the abs (which I'm working on now)... I'm on my gaining period and the body fat is covering it. Time for some cardio. HAHA.

Oh, you're a dude. I thought you were a girl this whole time. Sorry...

Guest JaCkiie

^

ditto. I only became a fan of Se7en because his body was just ridicously hot, and also his dance moves. He has the perfect body in my opnion.

Brb, I'll get photos or a youtube link.

Youtube

Second half he appears topless.

But just remembered, there's this ulzzang, I can't remember his name =.=" but he has a nice body as well. I'm going to go search for more photos!

I remember who he is now! His name is Lee Chung, and I remembered a lot of girls going crazy over his body :lol:

But I'm not having much luck finding his photo =.=" It's somewhere in the Ulzzang thread, once I do find it I'll post it in here.

Guest chymali

Jiro Wang.

I like guys who do have muscles and look strong and all, but when they get all buff, sweaty and ripply, it looks really scary. It's like their veins are going to pop out of their arms any moment now.

Guest Mr.Saturday

^

ditto. I only became a fan of Se7en because his body was just ridicously hot, and also his dance moves. He has the perfect body in my opnion.

Brb, I'll get photos or a youtube link.

Youtube

Second half he appears topless.

But just remembered, there's this ulzzang, I can't remember his name =.=" but he has a nice body as well. I'm going to go search for more photos!

Thank you, you're really helping him out. Se7en hyung has really nice body, I agree.

Guest monchichi

Kwan Sang Woo would be my limit. Any bigger and I'd find it a turn off... like the other guy you posted...

I think if you start to have muscular manboobs, you gotta stop.

Guest chinkykorean88

Kwan Sang Woo would be my limit. Any bigger and I'd find it a turn off... like the other guy you posted...

I think if you start to have muscular manboobs, you gotta stop.

lolz

Archived