CREDITS:

Main Translator: Jinny

Spot Translator: saturn

Timer: schizoar

Editor/QC: docmitasha

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Note:

There seems to be 2 versions of Ental. :unsure:

So, If one version doesn't match your video, just download the other one.

And if you downloaded your copy from AIGOO, then choose the ver2 :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I love this drama!!

LOL still on episode 11! XD

Only a few more to go!!!

I think Son Ye Jin's actions are soo Jang Na Ra~hahah~

I love her~she's so cute!

spotlightsubsvn3.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 11 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: Jinny, ai*

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: puela

LOL...seriously this is not really a perfect professional drama ...there are still alot of improvements for kdrama writers in this area ..but well Spotlight did want to make an attempt ..there were certain aspect of it which is really going quite on track ....but just the overall organisation of the script doesnt seem to be very tighten up --;;; actually i do appluad them for trying something new ...it is hard really not to revert to the old love story plot ...i kinda of like the ending really ~~ ....something i imagine it should be like LOL between them ..Cap and Woo jin

Hi Shirley, glad to see your post here. This one, for me, is the journalism 101 review. The attempt is absolutely noble. What it surfaces is aggregation of my 10 years silent plea for a better News Broadcasting sanity. For years, the news broadcasting is no more about event entities but a collection of rate-making transactions. The integrity is a long gone property, be it Taiwan or United States. This episode-tuner is a cautionary tale that examines and alerts the fall of modern news broadcasting. This one deserves pages of writing only if I know how. Cast wise, personally I think, Ahn Seok-Hwan and Lee Ki-Yeol excel in their interpretations on their roles. Neither Son Ye-Jin nor Ji Jin-Hee are impressive but a decent job done.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

FINALLY FINISHED THE DRAMA!!

But I didn't like the ending....it was too....undramatic....lol

And I can't believe there is NO kiss scene.....not even one...lmao!

And I am not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but through out the WHOLE drama, the cell phones were ALL ON VIBRATE!

I did not hear a SINGLE ring from any of their cell phones....I wonder if they did that on purpose~hahah~

that was interesting~XD

Guest markho826

And I am not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but through out the WHOLE drama, the cell phones were ALL ON VIBRATE!

I did not hear a SINGLE ring from any of their cell phones....I wonder if they did that on purpose~hahah~

that was interesting~XD

I did hear a single ring from one cell phone.

In Episode 1, when in the local GBS, OTS made a report at the seaside (or in the sea...) on rubbish cast by tourists.

When he returned to the local broadcast station, he received a phone call from Mr. MOON who asked him to go back to the head office in Seoul.

It's the only one occasion when I heard a single ring from the cell phone. :D

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I did hear a single ring from one cell phone.

In Episode 1, when in the local GBS, OTS made a report at the seaside (or in the sea...) on rubbish cast by tourists.

When he returned to the local broadcast station, he received a phone call from Mr. MOON who asked him to go back to the head office in Seoul.

It's the only one occasion when I heard a single ring from the cell phone. :D

Ohhh really? Hahah I probably forgot about it (since it's in episode 1 & the rest were on vibrate) LOL

Hahah thanks for reminding me! XD

Yep, but other than that, NONE! XD

omg.. actually i really don't know why i got this copy! tnx for my brother who bought this for me secretly as a present :unsure: . btw.

hmm.. i am only at epi4. as i said to my last post here that i am not into ji jin hee but i really like ye-jin..

while i am watching this drama i didnt notice that i am only staring at ye-jin face. i dont know but i am very amazed by her beauty. ye-jin is enough for me to watch it eventhough i am kinda dissapointed knowing that this drama SPOTLIGHT doesn't have any sweet-sweet scene so far i hope when i continue to watch the 13 epis. :blush: hehe (don't get me wrong..)

keep going guys to post at SYJ forum, kamsahamnida :D

Guest Pyoungsang

I finally finished the drama after an "interruption" due to an activity related to the show. I thought the ending was pretty decent ... if less than fulfilling as many kdramas are. I wanted to see that ant of a man chief of the political bureau who got promoted as the director of the news department get squashed like a bug at the end. It was nice to see him squirm a lot during the live interview in EP 16 but I really did want to see him get stomped on. I also wanted to see the former news director get restored and feeling redeemed... I liked him for putting his neck on the line for our gang, Tae Seok, Woo Jin and Soon Cheol. I also wanted to see the expression on the president of Young Hwan Construction after the live interview on EP 16. I really hated that guy. At least his subordinate director Lee and collaborator Assemblyman Kim roasted each other on live TV. That was almost funny but it somehow didn't seem very realistic. I was surprised when director Lee said that Assemblyman Kim received bribe from Young Hwan group. It was also nice to see Tae Seok's father redeem himself at the end... it must have made Tae Seok proud. However, I did wish there was a little kiss or even a hug from Tae Seok to Woo Jin at the end ... that would have given us some hope for the couple. It would also been nice to see Soon Cheol be with a girl ... even though I think he secretly had a crush on Woo Jin. Maybe that rookie girl who came in at the same time. I know he had a girlfriend that he had to break up with because of his busy schedule but we never even got to see her! I would've also like to have seen Myoung Eun get her due too ... I guess there really wasn't time to show everything. Anyway, I was subbing and I did a translation of one of the song but the song ended at the end of the show before the end of the song so I present to you the translation for the entire song. It is a really nice song:

Stand 4 U 이승열

Stand 4 U Lee Seung Yer

한숨 가득한 이 시간

This hour when one breath fills my heart

또 나를 위한 기도 and everyday

Again a prayer for me and everyday

쉽게 지워진 그 시간 silly, funny, easy

Those times, easily forgotten, silly, funny, easy

또 그렇게

Again like that.

가슴을 열어 보여

I want to open my heart

말을 하고 싶기만 할뿐이야

and tell it to you, that's all.

답답한 내 머릴 풀어

I want to open up my heavy head

모두 네게 보여주고 싶을 뿐야

and show you everything, that's all.

그냥 그럭저럭 살고

Living just by hook or crook,

또 티 나지도 않게 살수 있어

I again can live without giving it away

너무 쉬운 그런 삶은 silly, folly, foolish

Such much too easy life, silly, folly, foolish.

또 그렇게

Again like that

가슴을 열어 보여

I want to open my heart

말을 하고 싶기만 할뿐이야

and tell it to you, that's all.

답답한 내 머릴 풀어

I want to open up my heavy head

모두 네게 보여주고 싶을 뿐야

and show you everything, that's all.

I’d stand for your words, cause on my way

내가 선택한 길

The road I chose

There’s nothing for me

하나 없어

I have nothing

하지만 괜찮아

but that's alright.

더 밝은 세상

A brighter world

멋진 세상

A splendid world

내 손에 달린 거야

Depends on me

더 좋은 세상

A better world

살맛 나는 그런 세상 말야

A world that worth living, I'm talking about.

spotlightsubsvn3.jpg

EPISODE 12 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: veggieleaf

Timer: wichitawx

EPISODE 13 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Translator/Timer: Pyoungsang

Timing QC: julier

EPISODE 14 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Timer: victory

Editor/QC: ay_link

spotlightsubsvn3.jpg

:wub: :wub: CELEBRATING WITH S2 67th COMPLETED PROJECT :sweatingbullets::wub: :wub:

EPISODE 15 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: acemaverick

Timer: julier

EPISODE 16 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: acemaverick, ai*

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: docmitasha

Guest HONGRY

Starting from the beginning I REALLY REALLY LOVED this drama! It was sooo gooodd! One of the best drama I've watched! But um.. I'm kinda confused. What happen to woo-jin helping the guy (earlier in the drama) look for his mother that had abandoned him when he was a child? did she actually even looked for her? or its completely forgotton?? :unsure:

Archived