[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest shuky

I did not find any translated versions for the time being.

Should I find any, I'll post it here.

Or if you want Chinese translation, I can also post it here. :rolleyes:

That will be great!!! :) But, only if you have the time.

Shirley, the idea of pre-broadcast production seems most logical and sensible. Do you know why the majority of the production houses have not chosen this path, apart from having the freedom to tweak the scripts to pander to the wishes of the viewers to increase ratings?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest markho826

上午新聞:

消息指,編劇跟導演之間的不和,及電視劇出乎預料的低迷收視影響,MBC决定換掉編劇李基元。

李基元執筆6月5日播映的第8集後,MBC電視臺突然宣布編劇「下車」,由黃洙夏、崔潤真共同承擔編劇的工作(其中一位爲《大長今》的副編劇及《海神》的編劇,另一位是《Life特別調查隊》的編劇)。

李基元編劇下車的原因,據說是因爲與金度勛導演在劇情內容的問題上意見不合,《聚光燈》有關人員表示『導演和編劇的爭執,在第7和第8集時越來越明顯,金導演要求李編劇加入更多愛情元素,但李編劇堅持電視劇的最初企劃,是以記者的工作和生活爲重點。』

另一位相關人員表示『從選角以後,開始拍攝工作以來,劇本完成一直延後,第6集的劇本出來更晚,直接影響拍攝進度。』

另外,消息又指,李基元編劇以個人理由,于6月6日向MBC電視台請辭。據說,李編劇接下《聚光燈》的編劇工作以來,身心俱疲,不得不決定請辭編劇的工作。

這是李基元編劇自去年成功執筆電視劇《白色巨塔》以來,第二部職業性電視劇,李編劇爲了《聚光燈》的編劇工作,花了大量時間進行資料搜集,期望儘量在《聚光燈》裏展現記者工作和生活的真實一面。

金導演表示『李編劇從編寫張鎮奎事件開始,身體狀況就不太好,他承受很大的壓力。第7集裏,池珍熙和孫藝珍的真正愛情線開始了,今後製作方向也將以李基元編劇預先編定的愛情線發展,新的編劇會以李編劇的框架編寫往後的劇情。』

由于編劇換人,《聚光燈》的拍攝進程更加緊張,整個劇組從剛過去的周末開始,日以繼夜不停趕拍,甚至出現在黑夜拍攝白天戲份的情况,期望編劇下車事件不會影響周三周四播映的第9和第10集。

曾經成功的編輯《白色巨塔》的李基元作家表示說本身這部電視劇就是一個冒險,具體的真正作家大換血的原因有可能是每日的編劇任務過重或者是同出演者之間的矛盾都不得而知。

下午5時(韓國時間)更新消息:《聚光燈》編劇李基元將協助新編劇完成拍攝工作

MBC水木劇《聚光燈》的李基元放弃「中途下車」的決定,並擔任監修者的任務,協助新編劇黃洙夏、崔潤真完成拍攝工作。

《聚光燈》導演金度勛9日下午宣布『我與李基元編劇通了電話,李編劇改變了「中途下車」的想法,決定擔任新編劇的監修工作,直至劇集完成所有拍攝工作爲止。』

金度勛導演表示『李基元編劇承受很大的壓力,但他已經爲這周的劇本寫好的草稿本,因此,新編劇黃洙夏、崔潤真可以根據草稿本和電視劇的整體結構編寫餘下8集的劇本,而李編劇也會提供最大限度的幫助,包括劇情的大綱、主題、角色發展等等。』

去年以電視劇《白色巨塔》展示編劇實力的李基元,承擔《聚光燈》的編劇工作,期望《聚光燈》展現電視台報道局社會部記者們的真實工作和生活。

由于6日李編劇决定「中途下車」,製作組急忙找來新編劇黃洙夏、崔潤真,但李編劇承受「不負責任」的指責,于是協定協助拍攝工作。

金導演說『新編劇們在承擔臨時編劇工作時,根本沒能作出任何準備。所以,製作組跟李編劇協定,李編劇願意提供協助。』

對于劇情發展的方向,金導演說『劇情還是一面描述各類新聞事件,一邊描寫記者的煩惱、夢想和愛情,但《聚光燈》不會變成傳統的愛情劇。』

下午7時(韓國時間)更新消息:

金導演已經否認跟李編劇不和,或因收視換掉編劇的傳言。

金導演表示,李編劇因身體狀況不佳,所以主動向MBC製作組請辭。

粗略+倉促翻譯,如有任何錯誤,請見諒~

oh wow. this is getting complicated to me. so is writer lee leaving or not? LOLLL

afternoon news 5pm. spotlight writer lee will help new lead writer finish the filming(writing)

金導演已經否認跟李編劇不和,或因收視換掉編劇的傳言。

PD kim denied that rumors (pd kim and writer lee not getting along and the fact that they changed writers due to ratings problems)

金導演表示,李編劇因身體狀況不佳,所以主動向MBC製作組請辭。

according to pD kim, writer lee left due quoting health problems.

Guest markho826

Sorry for making that complicated, hahaha.

PD KIM explained in an interview, Writer LEE told MBC on June 6 that he would leave due to health problems. MBC then found two writers to replace Writer LEE.

But, after talking over the phone with PD KIM this afternoon, Writer LEE decided to help the production team out until the end, not as a script writer, but as a helper/leader/editor of the two new writers.

Sorry for making that complicated, hahaha.

PD KIM explained in an interview, Writer LEE told MBC on June 6 that he would leave due to health problems. MBC then found two writers to replace Writer LEE.

But, after talking over the phone with PD KIM this afternoon, Writer LEE decided to help the production team out until the end, not as a script writer, but as a helper/leader/editor of the two new writers.

OOO ok this means that at least we wont get some drastically different materials for episode 9 LOLLLL

Guest MisterX

That will be great!!! :) But, only if you have the time.

Shirley, the idea of pre-broadcast production seems most logical and sensible. Do you know why the majority of the production houses have not chosen this path, apart from having the freedom to tweak the scripts to pander to the wishes of the viewers to increase ratings?

You answered yourself. ㅋㅋ

It's ALL about the ratings, nothing more. Why do you think they're fooling around with the start date of the new Monday dramas? Yi San makes 500 Million Won with publicity PER EPISODE alone, of course they kept extending it. Then Lee Byung Hoon comes out with his usual "everyday guy" smile, says "oh! Sorry, we screwed up. Nothing we promised at the beginning has been done and we made a mess the last 8 months. (Mad?) Cow manure happens. But of course you have short memories so we can do it all again in a year, right? I'm sure you won't complain. 'tis just a drama."

And after the "journalists" are done, they start counting the money. 한심한 꼴이지...

Guest acemaverick

sorry to be a pain, can i jus ask if there is anyway to watch mbc live without having to dl a player?

smthg like KBS able?

i;m not a korean so it's best if it's as simple as kbs world, just a click. if not can some instructions be given if there is?

also i hope the site does not require any korean id of any sort.

sorry to be a pain, can i jus ask if there is anyway to watch mbc live without having to dl a player?

smthg like KBS able?

i;m not a korean so it's best if it's as simple as kbs world, just a click. if not can some instructions be given if there is?

also i hope the site does not require any korean id of any sort.

probably no LOLLL u can watch it live on imbc but u need to sign up

Guest santa007

ok, she's in many Lee Soo Young's (a singer) MV's if you know whom I'm talking about ...She was also in Snow White (2004) or Taste Sweet Love starring Lee Wan.. I don't think she was in Piano... I could be wrong though.. Hope that helps...

Thanks a lot vananh229 for the info, I'd watched Snow White but cann't recall which character she acted as...is it the girl that Lee Wan met in Japan...?

Guest shuky

上午新聞:

下午7時(韓國時間)更新消息:

Thank you markho826 for taking the trouble to look these up. Much appreciated. :)

Guest beauwhale

i get hooked to this drama. I hope the staffs and actors, actresses will be doing alright even though there is things going on during filming.....FIghting....

9회 ㅣ 2008-06-11 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

우진은 재호와 마주 앉아 담소를 나누고, 우진을 기다리던 태석은 순철에게

우진을 데려와 달라 부탁한다. 재호는 우진에게 핸드백을 선물하고, 누군가가

그 모습을 카메라에 담는다. 태석은 우진에게 누가 집에 찾아온 건지 물으며

이건 만만한 문제가 아니니 자신이 지시할 때 움직이라고 말한다.

태석은 영환건설의 간부를 찾아가 우진이 다친 일을 사과 받아야겠다며

어떻게 하든 보도를 막을 수는 없을 거라고 경고한다. 우진에게 협박 전화와

문자가 쇄도하지만 우진은 취재를 멈추지 않는다.

wow woojin gets threatening phonecalls and still she doesnt stop investigating. this is what we call a serious reporter/ journalist

Guest shuky

9회 ㅣ 2008-06-11 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

우진은 재호와 마주 앉아 담소를 나누고, 우진을 기다리던 태석은 순철에게

우진을 데려와 달라 부탁한다. 재호는 우진에게 핸드백을 선물하고, 누군가가

그 모습을 카메라에 담는다. 태석은 우진에게 누가 집에 찾아온 건지 물으며

이건 만만한 문제가 아니니 자신이 지시할 때 움직이라고 말한다.

태석은 영환건설의 간부를 찾아가 우진이 다친 일을 사과 받아야겠다며

어떻게 하든 보도를 막을 수는 없을 거라고 경고한다. 우진에게 협박 전화와

문자가 쇄도하지만 우진은 취재를 멈추지 않는다.

wow woojin gets threatening phonecalls and still she doesnt stop investigating. this is what we call a serious reporter/ journalist

Oh No!!! This will put us on tenterhooks again!!! Hope it's not a replay of Daniel Pearl. Hmmm....can't kill off our leading lady so soon right?? Thanks for the written preview. Looking forward to the paid preview.:)

Oh No!!! This will put us on tenterhooks again!!! Hope it's not a replay of Daniel Pearl. Hmmm....can't kill off our leading lady so soon right?? Thanks for the written preview. Looking forward to the paid preview.:)

NOOOO LOLLL i THINK taeseok will probably find out that that senior dude is more or less a spy and then he will have to balance between jealousy and the truth.

and then woojin will probably not believe him LOLLL

Guest markho826

No..............

This will definitely get herself or even Taeseok into great danger.

My own guess:

Woojin in danger--->

Taeseok surrenders materials collected by Woojin to that senior dude--->

the construction company decides to give Woojin a lesson--->

Taeseok save her--->

Woojin regrets doing so--->

Woojin leaves GBS--->

Taeseok talks to her and gets her back to GBS......

Just joking... don't take it seriously. :rolleyes:

Guest shuky

No..............

This will definitely get herself or even Taeseok into great danger.

My own guess:

Woojin in danger--->

Taeseok surrenders materials collected by Woojin to that senior dude--->

the construction company decides to give Woojin a lesson--->

Taeseok save her--->

Woojin regrets doing so--->

Woojin leaves GBS--->

Taeseok talks to her and gets her back to GBS......

Just joking... don't take it seriously. :rolleyes:

Markho826 and Liquidfir, this is all too funny. Looks like the behind-the-scene saga has gotten to us..hohoho

hmmm...maybe the scriptwriters do scan soompi for our response to the show and story ideas.... quick people, let's show them our wish list...:):lol:

Guest markho826

Wish list......

I don't want any kiss scene or it will invite jealousy of JJH's fans, SYJ's fans and, especially JJH's wife (just kidding... I believe that JJH's wife understands and trusts her husband~)

Pix updates:

spotlight072.jpg

spotlight071.jpg

spotlight077.jpg

spotlight080.jpg

spotlight081.jpg

DE4894DE664522674560F97ECA794CD7.jpg

9F20021FD63AD1D68E3072BA69F96995.jpg

spotlight076.jpg

spotlight073.jpg

spotlight074.jpg

spotlight075.jpg

spotlight078.jpg

spotlight079.jpg

2130EC361231361CAC0694AE01049225.jpg

B348093EFD66539EDA484D71FFA872CD.jpg

E3200D2F246B216AE4B48B33E92DC39D.jpg

ok halting

JJH IS FREAKING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????

LOl u didnt know .he already is a father ^^ i think his son is one year old already ~ ? or maybe older

before he enter the entertainment industry ., he and his wife was already a couple . and i always admire him for being such a devoted man they were together for a long time .and finally .he married her i forget in which year .lol maybe two years or three years ago ^^ ..

i am so jealous of mrs ji ^^ ....

Guest acemaverick

owww that interest me. i would like to see how does JJH's boy look like?

it;s be interesting to see if he looks like JJH when he was young or smthg.

tmr epi 9 will be airing! can;t wait. me too, i won't want it too mellow drama.

Archived