☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥&

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Hello guys!!! silent reader here !!!

Just want to share somethg about Yoobin. (Of course..she's my fav)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...v_playlistclipt

^

Yoobin when she was in Good Ent. with 5 girls group. Enjoy!!

*run to lurker mode* :ph34r:

aaah thanks for sharing, don't just lurk this thread, instead post stuff to keep the thread alive and know more about each other here cause there's no rules about spamming and etc etc :D

edit: whoa i just TOOBIN-ed a page << i write toobin instead of TOP :rolleyes: random

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no rules about spamming??? GOOD! i'm confused about the rules. so are we not allowed to respond to other members or have conversations or something? cuz on the Wonder Girls thread i've seen a few warnings and i wonder if they are partly directed at me. and it's so hard to not talk to the members when they are telling us about their stalking stories >___<

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

no rules about spamming??? GOOD! i'm confused about the rules. so are we not allowed to respond to other members or have conversations or something? cuz on the Wonder Girls thread i've seen a few warnings and i wonder if they are partly directed at me. and it's so hard to not talk to the members when they are telling us about their stalking stories >___<

I didn't see any about spamming~lol

i read the rules, but there weren't any about spamming~lol

but the thing is, how can we communicate with eachother if we don't, you know, talk on the thread~lol and we are not off topic, we're talking about Binnie, so it's fine i guess~haha~

do thread makers make rules about spamming on their threads though?

ohh really? i think in some threads you can't~lol

hahahah~lol stalking stories~~:D

btw yOOb~what should we call you? or just yOOb? :D

okay i'll share some pictures~lol

Look at our Binnie~~so pretty!!! :D

e034f924674d91114c088d8rm3.jpg

848d8e51a667373442a75b8rw1.jpg

3cf9ec0302b6ee98d53f7c6ad7.jpg

f3f7c7ca7e003256f21fe78gl7.jpg

6e8bb0ecfb31692d2697918bk0.jpg

I think that's the place where they're staying at? haha~really really big!!! and nice!

f7fe413dd9bc77fe3d6d972nq3.png

87f4e7366ae457210a55a95bw0.png

09207b601a74a954ebf8f83yu9.png

credits to baidu

i cant see the vid =( are there any other links for it? IT SNOWED TODAY IN NYC!! i hope we get to see binnie outside taking pictures in the snow =)

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

hey, just wondering if anyone noticed that yoobin wears a lot of shorts..? XD

i rarely see her wearing skirts. XD

is she against wearing skirts or is it just fashion? x]

hahah we were wondering about that too~lol

we discussed about it on page 15, last page~wanna check it out? :D

it seems like JYP wants Binnie to freeze to death (in NY)~:D LMAO~

Guest misspinky

it's actually not that cold in NY, but i guess i'm just weird. but the snow (or the black, dirty puddles of water) today did make it a bit hard to walk. anyways, i think they sorta make yoo bin wear shorts, as it is her trademark-ish and again her toned and tanned legs, why not flaunt them? thanks for the pics!!

Guest babystar*

i won't mind if she haunt me *giggles* ROFL

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3976/toobin3dj0.jpg

here's something i made... TOOBIN! @HD*(#BF(BG

i love 'em, but my photoshop-ing skills sucks T_T

WOAH

i thought this pic was real.

i was like AH THERE SO HOT TOGETHER<333

your photoshop skills do not suck. it rocks!

omg im falling in love with yoobin more and more

shes so awesome!!!

i wish she was my unnie!! i will praise her<3

shes so cute, shes so different, shes so unique.

her sexy voice! ahhh<3

she doesnt try to be anything, shes just herself. love her!!!!!!

this thread seems to be growing everytime.

i hope it reaches 10000000000 pages!! :)

I didn't see any about spamming~lol

i read the rules, but there weren't any about spamming~lol

but the thing is, how can we communicate with eachother if we don't, you know, talk on the thread~lol and we are not off topic, we're talking about Binnie, so it's fine i guess~haha~

do thread makers make rules about spamming on their threads though?

ohh really? i think in some threads you can't~lol

hahahah~lol stalking stories~~:D

btw yOOb~what should we call you? or just yOOb? :D

you know i am just really confused about Soompi and its rules. i guess different threads have different rules? but on the JYP Wonder Girls thread people keep reminding us of the rules so i went to check them out to see what we the newbs were doing wrong and apparently if we want to communicate with each other we're supposed to do it through PM?? and we can't respond with one-liners. so a lot of the times i'm making up more things to say Lol. oh and the weirdest thing to me is, people have to black out certain things they say......like if they mention another artist or something. that is SO WEIRD!! i've never been to a forum with such strict rules. of course, i can't help replying to members. i mean, when they're sharing their stalking stories, how can anyone not respond?? lol. oh the craziness. i swear, every day i'm checking whether i got banned or not.

hmmm, i guess you guys can call me yOOb but of course i only named myself that cuz i love Yoobin! lol. or call me Em ^^; what about you l0vel0vek0rean, what should i call you? ^-^

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

WOAH

i thought this pic was real.

i was like AH THERE SO HOT TOGETHER<333

your photoshop skills do not suck. it rocks!

omg im falling in love with yoobin more and more

shes so awesome!!!

i wish she was my unnie!! i will praise her<3

shes so cute, shes so different, shes so unique.

her sexy voice! ahhh<3

she doesnt try to be anything, shes just herself. love her!!!!!!

this thread seems to be growing everytime.

i hope it reaches 10000000000 pages!! :)

Right?? Me too~man I would sooo show her off if she was my unnie~LMAO~:D

she's too pretty~~

she seems like the unnie that when someone picks on you, she's going to ask you who it is and BAM! have a fight with her~:D

hahahah~

I know!!! She isn't like most of the celebrities now days~that try to be fake and stuff, she's really natural and really real~:) i love her like that~

Hahah I need to thank you guys for keeping this thread alive~~:D

hahah~awww hahahah 10000000000 pages??? LOL~thanks!!! :D

i love yoobin. this is now my favorite thread. EVER lol

I am glad that it it!!!! :D

we're a happy Binnie family~~:D

You know what, let me post a picture before i get warned~lol

wwwwwf8.png

^ Have anyone seen this pic? Weird thing is, I havn't, and I've practically seen EVERY SINGLE picture of Binnie~lol

She looks good in purple too~~~:D cute cute~~

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

you know i am just really confused about Soompi and its rules. i guess different threads have different rules? but on the JYP Wonder Girls thread people keep reminding us of the rules so i went to check them out to see what we the newbs were doing wrong and apparently if we want to communicate with each other we're supposed to do it through PM?? and we can't respond with one-liners. so a lot of the times i'm making up more things to say Lol. oh and the weirdest thing to me is, people have to black out certain things they say......like if they mention another artist or something. that is SO WEIRD!! i've never been to a forum with such strict rules. of course, i can't help replying to members. i mean, when they're sharing their stalking stories, how can anyone not respond?? lol. oh the craziness. i swear, every day i'm checking whether i got banned or not.

hmmm, i guess you guys can call me yOOb but of course i only named myself that cuz i love Yoobin! lol. or call me Em ^^; what about you l0vel0vek0rean, what should i call you? ^-^

Oh my~I thought this post was going to be with the other one~opps....lol

Hiii Em!!! ^^ hahahah~~i like that name!!

ohhhh icic yOO~how cute~hahahh~

me too~yea i think so, i mean, if we want to communicate about something totally OFF topic we have to PM~but it's not like we are talking about : "OMG YOU KNOW, Go Ah Ra is sooo pretty~blah blah blah~" you know~hahhaahah~XD we're talking about Binnie here!! :D

hahahahah~yea and whenever i want to reply, i always add like a picture of Binnie to my post~lol so it won't look like i am spamming~Lol

Soompi IS strict.....>_< hahahahh~lol don't worry~just add a picture once in a while~you'll be fine~:)

ohhh i forgot~hahah my name is Naomi~^^

Hahahah Binnie Hwaiting!!! :D

ec9ca0ebb988ed9994ec9dbpa3.gif

Guest mipsygosa

yay! i'm gonna post them then, thanks for answering :) and i love your sig and your fic too, Miss Bouakham.

Icons:

mybabytoldmee.pngsdifjs.pngSin2png.pngyoyoyoyoyi.png

magirl.pngyouputthisfeelinginsideofme.pngbabyyouareformeepng.pngnsifjg.png

Yoo Bin:

whatchathink.png

Sinyoyoyoy.png

jurjur.png

WG:

yooondpspng.pngcreororoso.png

yeloveispain.png

TooBin: :wub:

intherd.pngwewon.png

boshiwa.png

i've made some more, but i'll post them another day

tell me what you think, please :blush:

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

^Mipsygosa (hiii what shall we call you? ^^)!!

THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY!!!!:D

really though!!! and yay you made them from when Binnie is in New York too~~~hahaha~they are really really nice!!!

Awww the TooBin one~~~:)

Thank you for sharing~~love your artwork~;p

Please share more next time!!!

aahhhh nice to meet you Naomi ^^; i guess you're right. i mean, how can we not respond to each other.....and what we talk about IS concerning the thread topic kekeke.

ahhhhh mipsygosa, I LOVE your graphics!! omg the one with Binnie on TOP's lap (@___@). it looks so real lol!! i really like your work!! keep it up. post more. MORE MORE MORE :D

Guest 영원한 사랑

damnn yoobin is so pretty

also they are sooooo lucky they get to stay in SUCH A BEAUTIFUL Place

gosh i don't even get to stay in those type of places and i live in america poo hahaha

thanks for the gif and pics pinkjelly.

i just watched the vid. i thought Yebin was gonna kiss or something LOl. they are so cute. i love them ^^

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Em!! nice to meet you too~hahah~we should start a Yoo Bin family~^^

i should really go see if we can make Yoo Bin come to this thread~hhaha

i mean, since Sun ye has a Chinese cyworld, i can get an account, and comment her and tell her to tell Binnie~:D

hahhhah i know~it would be so funny because it would be like, we say whatever we need to say, and just leave the thread, and never reply again~LOL

Pinkjelly~~hahahh the first gif!! i saw the video~hahaha they were so cute because like the song Tell me just started playing and I guess Binnie was too happy and excited to do the dance hahah so she just messed around~hahah that was so cute!!:D

yeaaaa the same jacket without the wig!! for some reason Binnie gives me a different feeling when she is wearing a wig and when she has her long hair~hahah~

LOL look at Sun mi's face in the 2nd picture~~:D

Archived