[ Jyp's 2 Day]new 2 P M Official Pictures **edit** Debut 9/04

Guest i.said.hi

People are making such a big deal because of a name!

It's NOT like Xiah Junsu is the only guy in the whole world with the name Kim Junsu. They're not the same person jeez.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the 1st episode last night. I like them already. Ehh I don't want them to seperate, they look so close together already. =( I'm starting to like Nick. He's pretty cute, lol. Did anyone else hear during the photoshoot when someone said "What's up ni****" or something like that? =0 I was like, damn he's saying (i didnt see exactly who) that on tv? And I heard FT Island's song playing in the store when they went shopping. =)

They were so cute when they were sleeping. And yea, I saw the WG poster. That's so cute. ;p Looking forward to ep 2! And YAYY!! Subs coming soon!

Did anyone else hear during the photoshoot when someone said "What's up ni****" or something like that? =0 I was like, damn he's saying (i didnt see exactly who) that on tv? And I heard FT Island's song playing in the store when they went shopping. =)

Yeah, I heard that too. And if it was on accident, it should've been edited out, but I don't think they (the people who edit it?) really know what it means. I mean, in one of Shinhwa's songs, even... I think 'pray for you'? I'm pretty sure there's that word in one of Eric's raps.

So um, yeah. they probably didn't know.

Aaanyway, I'm going to be really sad when people are taken out. What if my favorites don't make it in the group?

You know how

Super Junior

was a project group at first, but they got too popular that

SM

decided to keep the members?

Do you think maybe this group will turn out like that too? Because there is waaay too much talent in these boys.

Guest cookieremix

Current Poll Status

Jo Gwon with 842 (omg he gained like 300 votes overnight)

Chansung with 676 votes

Dujun with 594 votes

Khun with 500 votes

Taek with 407

Jun Ho

Dae Hyun

Junsu

Seul Ong

Woo Young

Jin Young

Swee Chi

Jaebum

wow, swee chi and jaebum switched again. Man, I really hate to see them so low in the poll T__T

I love swee chi a lot more now. After seeing his cute self waking up in the morning <333

I really do hope JYP reconsiders this...

Guest milkbunny

TT_TT I've been waiting for them for like forever!!!! i really wanna see them!!!

TOP FAVE:

JAEBUM&&Junho

WTFREAK JAEBUM GOT THE LOWEST :(

ohh these boys are so cutee....i wish all of them could debut :)

my fav is nichkhun and taekyeon....ahh cant believe taek is from boston!! coolness.

hahaa and it was funny too when im seulong bust out with skin care products..BB cream lol!!!!

Guest iisparkii

what was the point of having super star survival if all of them were going to be in jyp anyways?

and i thought that the bi look alike would debut as a solo artist cuz he won..

description of the coming episode

hope someone will translate it :ph34r:

열혈남아] 제2막 <최후의 만찬>

첫 M.T를 떠나게 된 열혈남아!

마냥 들뜬 12명의 멤버들은 한 섬의 펜션에 도착하고...

각각 짐을 푼 열혈남아들.

그들이 묵게 된 펜션의 모습은?!

드디어, 대망의 숙소대항 장기자랑 시간!

우승팀에게는 편안한 휴식시간이~

진 팀에게는 저녁식사 준비를 직접 다해야하는 벌칙이 주어진다!

먼저 2층팀인

권, 준수, 대헌, 리스치, 찬성이 준비한 장기자랑은?!