Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

Aw, Jisoo! You're so blessed! Your bf is so sweet! =]

I'm envious! haha. I love the Strawberry Shortcake one! Super cute!<3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simple.love-x3

before we went out- we were good friends and i told him how sad i felt and all that

so he promised to send a txt msg to make me smile each day =)

and he did. for a while xD haha.

he wud surprise me and randomly text how he misses me (not in scary way- just natural)

and he wrote crappy poems at night. the night before he asked me out he wrote a poem about how he couldnt stop thinking abot her and how he didnt know what to say. i was asleep cuz it was way late.

and being a romantic destroyer, i wrote a poem back.. something about " lucky my phone was on silent.. or tomorrow i would be very violent." etcetc. xD

and my friend texted me a happy birthday message at 12am. she stayed up to do that. awww. cute =)

Guest D0PEY

Mine:

My dongseng sent me a really cute V.M the other day . It made me :D the whole day; especially when I needed one. ( I'm really sick right now :( )

"Hi Nuna this is your dongseng *insert name* . uhm Sorry about calling you two times. I was going to leave you a voicemessage the first time,but my mom was coming upstairs and I'm not suppose to be talking on the phone. I haven't heard from you in awhile so I'm just leaving a VM . okay, I guess I'll talk you later;I miss you. Bye "

My guybestfriend made his little brother leave me V.M at Christmas. He's like 3 or 4 years old.

" Hello!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Santa brought me leapster and transformers and star wars and Robo Sapien and clothes and books. I don't know why Santa Clause would bring me books and clothes. I was really really good this year."

LOL! I thought that was super cute (:

Guest joongielove

Hehe got two cute texts today.

I told one of my guy friends on Monday I wass sick, and he texted me this morning he's like"hey, hope you're feeling better!" and it was at like, 6AM so it was cute wakin' up to that.

Then a co-worker she's like"i'll work for you. you need your rest."

:blush: thought that was nice.

Guest brightstars90

our relationship is sorta long distant....

last week he was jokin around me and pretended to break up with me..... <_<

and then afta a while he was like:

(its a short version... took sum parts off... )

him: im joking lol

me: i hate u

him: OMG I WAS JOKINN!!!!

me: i still hate u

him: noooooooooo but i love uuuuuu!!!

me: still hating u

him: i luv u (with so many heart emoticons) this much

me: i hate u that much

him: ppllzzzz i was jokinnnnn :tears: ... i kno u luv me....

me: HATE U!

him: nooooooooooooooooooo my sweet hunny bunnyyyy Saranghae

(its funny cuz hes not korean and i taught him wat it meant before...)

me: why am i smiling so hardd???

him: does tat mean u still luv me....??

me: i guess...

him: U GUESS????

me: ok i luv u too... god... @_@...

and then we just started going back to normal mode XD!..... it was pretty cute lol...

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

"I would never ever let you go. I know they'll be times where it seems as if I don't care but I really do. I love you Vy. You are so worth that pendant, every bit and more."

This was when i told him to not buy a pendant since the ones he was looking at are so expensive. oh btw, he's in uni and is ALWAYS studying that's why there's times where it seems as if he doesn't care.

"I know you are about to wake up so good morning. I just wanted you to know that you're loved very much. You mean a lot to me. I love you, happy 1year :). Jimmy. P.S I was thinking of you all night and couldn't sleep tonight!"

He texted me at like 5:30 in the morning, it totally made my day. later on i found that he pulled an all nighter to study, that's why he couldn't sleep XD.

"Thinking of you reading this text :). I'm missing you. Jimmy, a.k.a Vy's dude :)"

hehehe i was happy to read this =).

There's many many more. I got a boyfriend who's a sweet talker lol. hate it when he uses one of his lines when i'm mad at him.

Guest KIMBURGER

Hmm.. i was joking around with my boyfriend once and he wrote "KAWAIIIII" and it made me laugh/smile,

cause the way he says "kawai" is so cute. I keep insisting him on saying it hhaha :lol: i miss him so much D:

He's in mexico now, but he;s coming home in 3 more days? D: so long aiyahh T-T

Oh yeah! he once called me back and said "i love you" because he forgot haha n__n"

Guest jw52690

Awww...all these are cute and it makes me feel warm inside =P

"You may be sleeping right now, but I thought you should know - you are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are grey."

Even though, I don't see her anymore, it melts my heart every time I think about it =D

Guest tricycle<3

this happened last night...

me: i'm here... call me back.

him: ?! YOU'RE IN MY PHONE?!

me: no... but now i've decided that i'm going to live in your phone.

him: you should just live with me instead. love you.

it made me laugh so hard... and it was absolutely adorable.

haven't been here in a while :)

he always tells me this but today he messaged me:

"so many people around and no one as beautiful as you. <3"

^^

and others lately..

"might be a springle but i hope not rain too. though you do look so pretty in the rain. beautiful. <3"

"hey baby. i miss you :( i woke up during the night and you weren't there. it felt so strange. as for this morning don't feel bad, everyone hates needles. but phlebotemists are cool, so you will be alright. that and how awesome you are. love you, babe <3" ^^

"thank you. and not just for that. also for being the best girlfriend! you are so awesome. i will always love you, my ninja. <3 Goodnight Anna" ^___^

"I gots to do accounting now. it will be the beginning of my training to have an awesome career to provide for our family. i love you more than can ever be said. you are my world. my whole new world. and i love it here. it will be like this forever and more. <3

"you're an amazing girlfriend. people are even jealous of how awesome we are. you do amazing things for me. no one has ever made me as happy as you, and no one but you has ever seen me cry at love and joy before. you give me the world, babe. i love you forever. Goodnight Anna." <333333

and he was telling me how much he loved me and he said "pluto and back isn't far enough... <3" actually, i was sitting next to him and he sent that to me. <3

Guest mahlieda

*my name*, we've gone through with vary obstacles to have each other~~ n love, i treasure everything u did to me~~ i love you so much~~ happy anniversary~~<3

i love him~~~~~~<3

Guest YUNMii.

Aww Jisoo yours are really cute && sweet & simply adorable~! :D I love the honey-bunch-sugar-plum one~ <3

"i bought a jello and immediately thought of you so i decided to text but now my jello spilled on the floor because of it. can you come out and eat jello with me?"

haha i thought that was really cute. i said no xD i couldnt get out of the house.

^ This is still my favorite one by far haha :lol:~

Guest Happy_Day

Haha, a lot of these messages are really very corny, ppl actually send messages like that? Wow, I feel left out lol!

For me.. "Miss you" "Can't wait to see you" "You're cute" "Sleep tight cutie" stuff like that.. How lame compared to all the romantic ones on this thread. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YUNMii.

*CPRs thread* ;0; I don't want this thread to die~ <3

While I'm posting;

I guess the sweetest ones would be the "Good night <3" ones (: even though they don't say much~

They really make me smile. <3

Archived