[Official] TIFFANY YOUNG Hwang (티파니황) Thread - New Single "Over My Skin"

Guest Soy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kris_argee

wow so many Fany fans!

she's so gorgeous with long hair. she looks like a goddess!

but i adore her with short hair. she looks so cute and bubbly! :D

here are examples of her clumsiness on stage. there's more but i can't find them anymore lol

tiffany-34.gif

EBB098EB8C80EC9D98-ED9088EB8B88.gif

her famous Fany Fany whiskers lol

_.gif

1384bb0b.gif

img_3_1289_512.gif

-.gif

she's confused which mic to take lol

c9358ac7.gif

credits: morning at tiffany's

Guest LindaDoll

Dear goodness soy, did you make all the SNSD threads? Haha. I was just at Soshibang. XD

TIFFANY! Aww, I love Tiffany, she's so adorable. She's probably my favorite member. She and TaeYeon.

Dear goodness soy, did you make all the SNSD threads? Haha. I was just at Soshibang. XD

TIFFANY! Aww, I love Tiffany, she's so adorable. She's probably my favorite member. She and TaeYeon.

lol for the soshi picture threads, i only opened two. one for fany, adn another for my favorite yuri .. lol but i do have alot of snsd threads open.

haha taefany is the best, gosh they have the best relationship ever, its so love-hate-give-take though, haha i dont know how to explain it, lol sometimes taeyeon just ignores tiffany, but fany does her best to please taeyeon, and has this bright smile when she does something right or good for her, haha and it makes me really happy.

Guest lyly_flower2000

I really like Tiff. She has a bright smile ever and looks very nice.

She's damn cute w/ her accent.

She even looks more prettier w/ short hair.

:blink:

lol. I agree -_-

evil, evil, evily adorable (not just the accent but the person as a whole) - makes me grin always.hahaha

HtyPotter, I don't know too but she just makes it possible.^^

oh-oh hahahah motoko is falling for our fany, tsk tsk, haha you know this is totally random, but ive always found alot of similarities between yeh and tiffany, well then again, the first time i saw fany was in the itnw mv, and she had her little pink scooter, maybe that was it.

oh-oh hahahah motoko is falling for our fany, tsk tsk, haha you know this is totally random, but ive always found alot of similarities between yeh and tiffany, well then again, the first time i saw fany was in the itnw mv, and she had her little pink scooter, maybe that was it.

soy, I'm not just falling, I've already fallen for fany!hahaha

I don't really compare the two but I guess their personalities attract me. Besides, how can I resist this adorable girl? Just her mere smile brightens up my tired and gloomy days. She even got me interested to the whole SNSD gang. Got to say, although I don't post at the SNSD thread I'm an active lurker now.lol

This little mushroom had started invading my hard drive!

Now that you mentioned the scooter ~ hahaha...

lol its just how fany is able to brighten up like any mood. lol one of her nicknames is spongebob fany ? because fans think that her laugh is alot like spongebob's .. lol, but fany's laugh is extremely contagious, anyone agree, hers and taeyeon's are probably the weirdest ones in the group, like you go, ahh she's so cute, but then .. it sounds kind of evil too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRyxOJc898

(around 1:30)

lol and of course i love how she loves to sing .. like all the time :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHiBfbBgpz4

from her mc show <3 cuts of her singing

taefany : because of you .. gah my favorite duo from snsd :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxUAd24WPbA

tiffany : all i want for x-mas

Guest silentmarj

man I love her more...she's a multi-lingual girl!!!

labelle that pic is one of my favorite pic of tiff..totally love her with bangs..from what show is that?

Archived