[Official] TIFFANY YOUNG Hwang (티파니황) Thread - New Single "Over My Skin"

Guest Soy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chungmah.

Hey Soy!

Thank you so much for putting these SNSD photo threads together.

I can now look at all the lovely girls in individual shots ^__^

Tiffany is so cuteee! She's sweet =D

goodness, Tiffany is sooooo..... adorable *gushes* aww thankies Soy twinnie! Now I have a good source for Tiffany pictures!!! I'm watching the GGTS you sent me now, right after OTH! yayayayayayaya :]

Guest jaeners

I saw these in the thread, but aww Tiffany on that show again! I love her on there. I wish Seungri was on it with her instead of Daesung. But eh, either way. Big Bang & Sonyuh member together. Hahah. :D

Guest energywen

addicted to tiffany! xD

from UFO show

MC: Do you often reply UFO?

Tiffany: At the start, I am very hardworking in replying the messages, but recently once I on my computer, I....would...have..fell...asleep. BUT! after today, I will work hard in replying the mesages every night!

HAHAHHAA

Guest jaeners

Hahahaha the UFO show thing. Omg Tiffany is such a dork. Who doesn't love her? Okay, well...besides people who aren't SNSD fans, LOL. Oh, Tiffany. You always make me smile. <3

Guest JaeHoLove

Probably only just me, I think Tiffany looks a bit like Dong hae in some angles, especially her short hair, reminds me of Dong Hae's old hairstyle..

Archived