[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest heosuautit

DC is dead! what kind of writers did they hire?! fire fire all of them - I hate this drama. why did the character that SSH played, usually don´t have a happy ending, at least that they can be alive - OMG i will not see films of SSH anymore, because it is a big waste. He is always the dead hero. :ph34r:

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely with all that you guys have said.. Seriously the last few episodes were totally making this entire drama look silly and ridiculous.. After all that deep love stories and obstacles that the DC & YR couple had to go through, they gave us such an ending that everyone practically hates..

I really feel bad for the actors and actresses, i bet SSH is fuming that he has to go through all that harsh filming to just have his character die and smile in heaven in the end.. And the sudden change in DW's attitude is weird as well... I really don't like how they handle the reveal of STH's evil plans.. Its like one moment DW is arresting DC with such determination and the next he suddenly realise how much his brother love him..

I bet that netizens are probably spamming MBC's message boards right now.. I wonder how they will clear up this big mess..

Guest Joongbo4evr

East of Eden ended for me at episode 55. 55 was an excellent episode in many ways. The only good part of ep 56 was when Rebecca appeared. Poor Youngran. She's a widow again.

P.S: In the midst of all this thwart, I'd really like to thank cute-girl for the links! Thank you!

Guest beibe87

no wonder the ratings keep going down..*sigh* :ph34r:

i would love to see DC in jail and can eventually being together with YR after many years rather than died...

I bet that netizens are probably spamming MBC's message boards right now.. I wonder how they will clear up this big mess..

lol..i'm think the same thing too..i wondering what netizens thinking bout this ending...

Guest Mariposa28

can i use a sniper for the scriptwriter and the pd??? what the hell is that ending, sucks, suks 10000000000.0000000 sucks

am i supposed to be happy that the whole family is reunited while the main member who sacrificied alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll his life for family is DEAD ????

and the most talented prosecutor in korea *sarcastic* sitting happily smiling???????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest lucky_moon

I'm so frustrated, that I'm not gonna download Ep55 & 56, what a waste of time watching this drama since August & for God Sake couldn't the writer gave a satisfied ending for Guk Ja's couple at least after all the suffering they went through, the writer should consider what the audience were waiting to see, at leats seeing DC on the Jail will not be bad, but killing DC, what the use to see & keep tuned to this drama all these months..oh I'm really gonna explode out of anger :angry:..

So what about the preview they show YR holding a baby, is the baby YR & DC or not?

Didn't they say it was a happy ending?! How is this happy? Youngran is a widow AGAIN. He'd finally reached a point in his life and them BOOM, gone. Well, at least he left a daughter behind. But still! He got hit by bullets before, in Macao, in Youngran #2 kidnapping scene, he didn't die then! Why now? Was he finally satisfied with life so decided to let go?

P.S: In the midst of all this thwart, I'd really like to thank cute-gurl for the links! Thank you!

this time the bullet really near to his heart. so the chances for him to survive is small. well i guess so .. that's what the PD and writer had in their head. that's the only reason can make him sudden death without any notice.

So what about the preview they show YR holding a baby, is the baby YR & DC or not?

i think it's DC&YR. poor baby ...

Guest cutie-vat

yeah wat a crappy drama....why did they have to be like that at the end? The ONLY person who sacrificed everything for his family had to die :tongue2: can't understand.......

After DC die at the end,I hope the writer will die soon.

THANKS.

That's exactly what I'm thinking now.

I really don't know what's in her brains to create such ridiculous ending like that><????????

>< dammit. It's all about crazy ack ack

Anyway to me, the perfect ending lies in eps 55

So I try to think, everything is just a dream.. everything is gonna be OK

But, anyway, what kind of film is it?????????????????

edensubs500zv5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 53 *ENTAL* ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translators: ai*, veggieleaf

Spot Translator: ahsieee

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: lilli

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 54 *ENTAL* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: ai*, veggieleaf