[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ju1ia16

Hi..just finish watching ep 39 & 40. I was wondering if anyone know the name of the song that was played in ep39 when Dong Chul was trying to save Grace at the pier then Dong Wook came with the police. Can't seem to find it in both the OSTs. Thanks for any help (",)

Hi..just finish watching ep 39 & 40. I was wondering if anyone know the name of the song that was played in ep39 when Dong Chul was trying to save Grace at the pier then Dong Wook came with the police. Can't seem to find it in both the OSTs. Thanks for any help (",)

Actually that song was not EOE official OST. Its from kmovie 'Sad Story Than Sadness ' staring Kwon Sang Woo & Lee Bo young. I give you the links -->A Sad Story Than Sadness by Kim Bum Soo :D

ah...gukja -dong chul scene..seems sad tho..aiya..

i really wwant them to have sweet,funny moment..not wah wah crying and arguying always..man..still so happy

Archived