[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought that popped into my head of how the drama will end:

DC dies, some way or another.

DC's death will unite DW and MH together to live as brothers and to put behind their feud.

i don't know. what do you guys think?

just a thought that popped into my head of how the drama will end:

DC dies, some way or another.

DC's death will unite DW and MH together to live as brothers and to put behind their feud.

i don't know. what do you guys think?

oh my goodness , i sure hope DC will not die. i will be so mad and sick over that ending. I have made myself watch this heart pulling , tear jerking drama for ever waiting for happy ending. I am hoping all the guys end up really loving each other like DC and DW did in the begining of the drama. I refuse to belive DW is going to take the path of his birth father just because he has his blood...nope his mom who raised him and DC have instilled alot of who DW is so i am beliving a good ending.....sigh.....gee I will be glad when this drama is over , its got me in knots...lol.

mia

EOE12Feb3.jpg

EOE12Feb15.jpg

EOE12Feb8.jpg

EOE12Feb16.jpg

EOE12Feb9.jpgEOE12Feb.jpg

Cr: Netizen

I was not able to view some of the ep....grrrr...my computer . can someone fill me in as to where Mike is????? not that I want Mike around ....lol. thanks.

I am so up set with the way th DW and DC are heading with each other. If this does not end happy I am going to pitch a fit and fall in it......

thanks

mia

nOOO...Why must DC is the one who died???Has the man suffered enough??? No death pleasse...Maybe a little hurt (but not dead) to make DW reaaalllyy reaallly sorry for what he have done (when he finally know the whole truth). After that they all will be happily ever after in the end...

Guest sveta21

I wonder how they'll tie everything up in the next six episodes? From teh comments i read on this thread, i gathered that it ended up a big mess. I doubt they'll have happy endings though...(as much as i think DC deserves to have one.)

Guest edenlove

The new writer is just turning the original writer's concept of EOE into something so alien.

The DC personality will never do that or say that to" his brother" if it had been writer Na's work..

Writer Na is still the scriptwriter for EOE. This is mentioned in recent news.

No mention of the new writer ever since Writer Na came back from recovery.

I am hoping all the guys end up really loving each other like DC and DW did in the begining of the drama.

PHJ said recently at his fansclub forum that "happy ending" for EOE looks positive.

As for Mike, (while hiding in Malaysia) he was killed by some men sent by his second brother.

^My understanding from a very reliable source from Korea is she is in the US .She is only on consultation mode with EOE now.The new writer or maybe writers are doing the scripts presently.

But the point is I do hope there will be more insight in future episodes(we only have 6 left) to clarify the plots more.Hopefully the ending and the finale of the series as a whole is to the satisfaction of many who followed the series since day 1.

Guest beibe87

QUESTION

i'm sorry if i ask this question out of sudden..

i enjoy each episode of this drama..although usually i dont like sad plot drama..but this drama is certainly an exception..i enjoy this drama since the first episode aired..

i want to ask about the total episode for this drama? coz i heard that it will be extend to 4 more episodes..but when i watch episode 48, the subber said '2 episodes left'..so i was wondering which one is true? is it will be end on episode 50 like it suppose to be? or it will extend to 54 episode?

thanks in advance..

QUESTION

i'm sorry if i ask this question out of sudden..

i enjoy each episode of this drama..although usually i dont like sad plot drama..but this drama is certainly an exception..i enjoy this drama since the first episode aired..

i want to ask about the total episode for this drama? coz i heard that it will be extend to 4 more episodes..but when i watch episode 48, the subber said '2 episodes left'..so i was wondering which one is true? is it will be end on episode 50 like it suppose to be? or it will extend to 54 episode?

thanks in advance..

subbers in S2 or in Viikii?? :blink:

if it's in Viikii they may not know of any news regarding the extension that we (soompiers) knew of a while back, so i don't blame them if they don't have access to information in soompi like we do... B)

Guest beibe87

subbers in S2 or in Viikii?? :blink:

if it's in Viikii they may not know of any news regarding the extension that we (soompiers) knew of a while back, so i don't blame them if they don't have access to information in soompi like we do... B)

i was it in viikii..actually it was a little note on the screen saying that..so, could u clarify this for me? i really would love to know..thanks in advance :rolleyes:

i was it in viikii..actually it was a little note on the screen saying that..so, could u clarify this for me? i really would love to know..thanks in advance :rolleyes:

ahhh gue reh kun ha...

MBC/Chorokbaem Media decided to extend EOE by 4 episodes after discussing it and agreeing w/all parties (actors/actresses, staff, and management officials) involved...

reason? the drama that was scheduled to take over EOE's timeslot of Mon/Tues @ 9:55pm got into financial difficulties...so that's why the extension is in affect...

Guest beibe87

ahhh gue reh kun ha...

MBC/Chorokbaem Media decided to extend EOE by 4 episodes after discussing it and agreeing w/all parties (actors/actresses, staff, and management officials) involved...

reason? the drama that was scheduled to take over EOE's timeslot of Mon/Tues @ 9:55pm got into financial difficulties...so that's why the extension is in affect...

ow..ic..thanks for the info.. :rolleyes:

Guest bless_u

my hope is for DC and YR to be together... It's sad that DC still think YR is pregnant. DC is so lovely when he told his Uncle that he love everything about YR... her baby, her smile... everything... Gosh... He's getting so HOT every episode...

I can't believe DW...! Now that he's going against DC by helping STH taking care of Taesung Group. Poor DC, he have to go through so much. Everything just keep popping up. He needs some rest.

Archived