Prom Dresses!

Guest sujujjang

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manlytoe

I'd love to have a dress like this for prom. It's simple but elegant.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2802/jillstuart3ct4.jpg[/img

i'm gonna have to second you on that. because i, too, love it!

Guest moodycaddy

I'd love to have a dress like this for prom. It's simple but elegant.

If you're interested, I saw this dress on g-market

• 5 months later...
Guest ronaldhenry

Nexteve LLC are firstly a design & manufacturer of prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, evening gowns, homecoming, and other formal dresses. They've been in the fashion gown business for a long time. Our dresses & gowns are sold all over Europe, US, Canada, and Australia. They specialize in custom made prom dresses. All our evening gowns & prom dresses can be made to your exact measurements to guarantee a perfect fit.

Hey! I was wondering if a girl ever dressed up in a girl-style tuxedo to your ball? And if so, how did she pull it off? I was thinking of doing something different for a uni ball - pants and all. I was thinking high waisted pants, satin blouse hahaha... : \

• 4 months later...
Guest Adwer

Well there are many sites providing a good collection of Prom Dresses but in all them the best on i had found is Nexteve.com. They are just launching there collection for Prom Dresses 2011. Just watch the site they are offering many free dress designing offers.

Prom Dresses 2011

Guest carol

Can someone help me?

I'm short. 4'8 inches. I've got a ball in 1 and half months. ( Prom or whatever, im in australia so we call it ball)

flat chested, and pear shaped ( thanks to my mums for these huge hips for my height ... -_-. )oh and when i say flat chested, ireally mean FLATTTTT chested. like a wall. think a wall.

i need a full length dress. Can anybody help me?

like just ideas of some dresses. :D pictures/ links please :D or ideas.

I'm probably flatter than this or liek this -_-.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/08/...280_468x784.jpg

Just make sure you wear a dress with a fitted top. I don't know if you're into short dresses but my friend that is an A or AA cup wore this to her prom.

PromGirl-492978330.jpg

For a strapless dress, try a straight cut rather than a sweetheart cut neckline.

PromGirl-512391555.jpg

PromGirl-489927555.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest takoyakiixflipp

If you're interested, I saw this dress on g-market

can you please send me the link?? :lol: i would LOVE TO buy this dress.

• 6 months later...
Guest pandasarepurple

prom is coming up in spring for my school, so i'm already looking at dresses

:P this is one i really like: img0_medium.jpg

just wondering what others' opinions are on it. thanks~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest kimwilliam012

Prom night is one of the most important nights in a teenager%u2019s life before college and adulthood arrives. For girls in particular, prom night has to be absolutely perfect, and no prom night can be absolutely perfect for a young teenager without an absolutely perfect prom dress. It all starts with the search, and searching for prom dresses can be a really uncomfortable time for those obligated to join the hunt for the most flattering prom dress in town With the arrival of the internet, however, the options are much wider and the search much easier to do, but hitting every store in town is still a joy for the young girls searching for their perfect prom dress.

Prom Dress

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest ladyricecake

And this is mine. Sewn by myself :) IMG_3239_zps4be7ebbb.jpg

It's quite casual, plain red. However I will spice it up with golden, sparkling accessories and golden, sparkling shoes, so it will be balanced.It also has a symbol. Gold stands for victory (mastering 12 years of school) and red is just flattering my skin tone, haha :D
My outfit is not finished yet. I'll need to change little details, add a petticoat for fluffiness and if I have time, I'll sew an additional collar piece.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived