[OFFICIAL] The Kim Ryeowook (김려욱) Thread

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

meet him 5 times and I have 3 of his signature.

-cries-

please donate to me?

T___________T

woookomffgsdlfjlsdf.gif

woooook2lskjdvlksdjflsdcopy.gif

wooookcuteeee.gif

he looks so good in that outfit/style ^^

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carriesa

-cries-

please donate to me?

T___________T

wakzzzzz it's my treasure~! and he wrote my names in all the signature~

thanks for the picture~ I like it~

Guest ii_christie

^^

Ohmygosh, you meet him ? And got autographs !?! Envious !!

aa.jpg

Ahh Wookie in a panda suit ;D He makes a very nice panda [x He's so cute ... IMO I think he's the most adorable in SuJu. He has sucha babyface ^_^

Guest kimchi hana

I love how Wookie's come out of his shell. You wouldn't think he was that shy during Miracle days and whatnot if you see him now.

Guest skittles*

He's so cute and he acts like a magnae. :)

He was absolutely adorable in Explorers of the Human Body with TVXQ.

He's like, "Do I hit it with my right hand?" Whatta cutie<3

Guest glasinee

Glad to see this thread. Ryeowook is my most favorite member of suju. I think he's very cute and very talented. He can do many things that I never thought he could do it, the vice president role in the movie for example.

I never post pics before. Hope it works.

wook.jpg

Fanvidstalker4flv_000004933.jpg

Fanvidstalker4flv_000009733.jpg

credit

STALKER and bestiz

Guest marialolly

^

At second picture, is that from Super Junior Show? If isn't, wich show is that? It's cute that ShinDongie kiss him. xDD Everyone luffs to peck or kiss him. (not at his mouth, then everyone would be jealous) xDD

Guest missinu

NO

Actually Leeteuk was supposed to be Eunhyuk's role....before the accident Leeteuk and Kangin even went to pratice (many KT moments missing T-T)

But at the end they put him to the panda suit and let him appear for like 5 secs because the panda is the only role that doesnt show face XD

LOL! yeaaa i rmbed eeteuk who keeps getting thrown by the instructor to act as an "example" for kangin. keke. LOL!!! he only appeared for 5 SECS?!! seriously?!! i thought he was the one in the panda suit all along? after replacing ryeowook?!! XD!! ryeowook's so cute in that movie, the dorky V.P!!! keke.

i didn't knew that a ryeowook thread existed. T_____________T.

On February 2006 Ryeowook lost a shoe on stage while performing but he did not panic

YEA!!! i saw that clip!!! i was like ROFL-ing at him when his shoe flew off. actually i didn't realised till he went to pick it up.

^ Can you show me a clip of that on youtube or something?

It's during one of their miracles perf where they're all in pink. hang on lemme search for it. does veoh works for you?! since i found it there

RYEOWOOK LOSES SHOE

i believe it's during the part where they have to like kinda lean into another member's arms. from around 0.54, if you look closely at where sungmin's standing, you'll notice something white = ryeowook shoes. XD!! that's the problem of wearing so many shoe lifts he should try getting shoes of his size and not wear the other members shoes out next time. XD!!!! i find it cute that yesung keeps looking back at ryeowook to check on him. =DD.

and i'll share some pics too!! ^^.

ryeowookhaengbokperf.jpg

ryeowookmarryuperf.gif

ryeowooksukira.jpg

ryeowookkyuhyundonghae.jpg

ryeowookyesung.jpg

ryeowookkk.jpg

ryeowookactingcute.gif

ryeowook5.jpg

i'll share more next time. keke~ and ps: i totally dig his don't don earring, the one with the cuff. dammit.

Guest alicechen

I have just gotten into Ryeowook recently

after seeing him on EHB!! ^_^

This boy is soo adorable!!

haha my fav part was when the mc

made fun of the way he runs and then

he asked "Should I hit the button with my left hand?" XD

Everybody cracked up!! SO innocent!! :wub:

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Guest missinu

LOL, omg that was so cute.

Ryeowook trying to get his shoe was so cute, it seems like his hand was short so he couldnt get it the first time. ahahaha adorable<3

yea!! he has to take like 2-3 tries to finally get his shoe. XD!! but if it was me i would have totally went into panic mode if my shoes flew off while i'm performing. XD!!! he still performed as if nothing happened. i'm not sure but did he cried after this performance?! i rmbed reading somewhere that he cried after losing his shoe because he thought that he messed up the whole thing. 0___o.

^ yea!!! exactly. silly boy!! xDD!!! if i'm SDY i would purposely go like, no you'll have to use your left feet to press it. keke!! and yes he's innocent!!! XD!! rmb the first episode where they were eating this thing where they will like lose their taste for awhile. and ryeowook thought it's forever. XD!!! i love the most recent one where donghae got pulled him and he keeps going ANNYEONG to donghae. ^^. i was laughing damn freaking hard at that since donghae even took an effort to wave back at him. =DDD

Guest marialolly

^

Hey, and don't forget his running! xD And also ghost sound of no-control arm. And And And. \

The most cutest thing is when he's being punished at Epi 5 Laughing that he though that KangIn's hand is Goat tong and a scary look. xDD

I hope he's not crying after the perfomance to messed up. :( cause he's doing professional to not panic and sometimes everyone messed up too. :)

Edit: Yaay! I found where RyeoWook Played Panda! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7JxGpmOfso

He's REALLY Sweet for EeTeuk! And also very funny! :D But poor him that he sweat and can't breathe cause of those panda suit! D: But he tries his best for EeTeuk! :D And also, my favourite cut when he says "I Love you", makes my ears and heart melt! :wub: That's why I really really love him! =D

Guest missinu

^ lol yeaaa!! i can't believe he's someone who cries easily. coz he doesn't look like one. T______________T.

and yes!!!! ryeowook has so many adorable incidents in EHB. keke. i didn't watch this wk's one yet so i don't know if he did any silly things again.

LOL! of course. who wouldn't do anything for our dear angel teukie teukie eeteuk. XD!! and he said that he likes eeteuk doesn't he?! since they used to have night talks together while they were still room mates. XD!!

and who doesn't love ryeowook? he's just too adorable not to love him. XD

Guest marialolly

^ Don't worry, he's not only one who cried easily! =D

This week at EHB that in team 2 jumps in cool or funny effection and RyeoWook just go in the water. xD And next week a BIG priceless face cause of those dog attacking him! =D

Well, KangIn do it at LeeTeuk! xD I'm curious how long they talk in the night? x3

And RyeoWook is LOVE! <33

Btw, as for HeeChul and KangIn etc. Does he has a celebrity friends then SuJu's to hangout or fun to talk?

Guest lieulylom

ryeowook has a very unique voice and is very distinct from the rest of suju! he's so shy compare to the rest of the others :) and it was funniythat he just got into the water in ehb instead of doign all these jumping stunts like the other sujus... hahah .. he's lways so shy and unsure of things but im lookin forward to next week's show with the dog's it looks really funny so far

Guest missinu

^ lol yeaa!! but recently he's not that shy anymore as compared to the past. XD!! ^^. he's starting to open up!!

^ Don't worry, he's not only one who cried easily! =D

This week at EHB that in team 2 jumps in cool or funny effection and RyeoWook just go in the water. xD And next week a BIG priceless face cause of those dog attacking him! =D

Well, KangIn do it at LeeTeuk! xD I'm curious how long they talk in the night? x3

And RyeoWook is LOVE! <33

Btw, as for HeeChul and KangIn etc. Does he has a celebrity friends then SuJu's to hangout or fun to talk?

rofl, i'll watch it after my exams. just another 2 more days!! 2 MORE!! lol i'm not sure how long the talk is but i just know that ryeowook will just like speak whatever he has in his mind to eeteuk when they shared their room and i bet he still does that now. XD!! he said that he feels that eeteuk's someone who's easy to talk to. and to think that he sneaked away when eeteuk wanted him to stay with him in the hospital

lol as for the celebrity friends do you mean only ryeowook?? i'm not really sure about ryeowook though. i seldom see him interacting with other celebrities. yea dbsk yes but seldom as well for heechul and kangin i know that they know like quite a number of celebrities since they attend talk shows and stuffs often and are more outgoing.

anyway i'm not really sure but maybe ryeowook's only shy on air?!! since they once said that ryeowook's able to communicate well with other people for both genders. but he doesn't look like that does he?! XDD!!!!

Archived