[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest JiNi;

lol yea. i sorta gave up that hope already T_T

btw, Jini are you going to HB this year?

Yeah I have everything planned out for HB. I just need to find concert tickets oi =.=;

I guess KMF wanted to stick with SBS since the majority of their artists are from SM >>;;

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milkbottle.

Argh, this whole thing sucks :tears:

I really want Big Bang to be one of the artist.

I hope that MBC and SBS knows that we're hating them already.

Why can't they just get along and let the audience have fun?

Guest ilovechu

This thread breaks my heart </3

I can't believe so much havoc is being caused from changing stations. T.T

Guest 5star*shinki

what's with this year's concerts?!

it's pissing me off -_-^

hb has never had so many problems..

if ft island, epik, or bigbang came i'd be happy..

that's if they don't take off anyone else from the list right now..

i'm already mad they took hyori off sighhh..

There is way too much drama between MBC & SBS that's making this situation so hectic to replace artists, and not to mention it just angers me they're acting childish over the artists who can or cannot perform at HB. If Eru and Tae Jin Ah are not going to be there it'd be sad. I wanted to see them :tears:

This is whack = =;;

Guest tomopi

This year's Bowl happenings seem quite curious.

I am now wondering about Eru,

since neither he nor his father is listed on the

koreanmusicfestival.com website as performers.

hmm.

Also about the next list. It's hard to stay in suspense.

But I understand the problems that koreatimes must

be trying to resolve. I hope everything works out for the best.

Since at this point, I don't believe certain groups will make

it on to the last list (I am crossing my fingers nonetheless),

I am just waiting in anticipation and speculating about possible

artists (Epik High and F.T., possibly?). Who knows what will happen.

=]]

ehhh, eru's not coming? i was looking forward to seeing him perform too... :(

but ahhh, it would be SO AWESOME if they got big bang, epik high, or ft island to go.. i'd be very satisfied with those choices. :D!!

i just hope that they release the final artists soon.. the anticipation is pretty high. :crazy:

Guest swirly-whirl

GRAH I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR TO EVERYBODY 'cause i dont want people to be disappointed about something that isnt really known yet

at this point, NOBODY has OFFICIALLY stated that Eru + Tae Jin Ah are not attending hollywood bowl

many of us before just said that it's strange that they're not on the KMF website and that Eru supposedly is going off to the army may 1st...

but DONT think that they're not coming yet because it HASNT BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED yet D:

yeah things are getting sort of crazy about HB but dont take what anybody says as fact unless Khype or the KMF staff said so

'cause most people here are just saying what they noticed, what they think and their opinions

so dont worry about Eru + Tae Jin Ah right now D:

and lets hope KT can release good artists for the next release soon :]

Guest thosaid

anybody sitting around Garden Box Section 61???

we should start a thread where everyone puts down which seats they have so everyone else knows which seats are taken and which ones aren't.

i remember last year someone blotted out taken seats for pool circle as people posted their seats.

we should do it this year too :D

Guest jeehyun.kim

EDIT... this post caused me drama :(

anyhoo.. when is the final list comming out... i hope epik high comes! but they won't really have a song to sing..

and i'm still dissappointed that WG can't come.. but what they hey! dbsg's comming :)

Guest ms_giggles

can someone tell me what the garden box tickets look like??? like color and description and such? detailed description would help :D

Guest daesung jjang

question: how many rows are in section D?.. i think i have row 20 -_-... and that doesn't sound good.

yeah thats like the last row of section D ><

i have row 6 hahaha

Guest `Dara;

anybody sitting around Garden Box Section 61???

we should start a thread where everyone puts down which seats they have so everyone else knows which seats are taken and which ones aren't.

i remember last year someone blotted out taken seats for pool circle as people posted their seats.

we should do it this year too :D

i 'm like a box behind you

i'm sitting in Garden Box#172

Ah, thank you. I've heard of Super Junior but not Super Junior T. Thanks for clarifying (I am part of the HOT/Shinhwa generation). The only member I am familiar with is Ki Bum. Thanks

QUESTION. I have seats in section E and it said that my seats were 20-1 and 20-3? Where woudl that be? Does it mean that my Row is 20 and that's all the way in the back, or what?

Remember, no quoting pics. Remove tags when you quote a post with a pictures.

I can't wait to go to HB..

Guest squeaky

please keep all personal conversations in PM, and don't really ask...obvious or irrelevant or just plain dumb questions. if you don't need to post in this thread, then don't post in it for the sake of being excited. we all are, it's just that if we keep on filling it up with unneccessary junk, then people have to backtrack pages just to see if their questions were answered.

so no unneccessary posts, please and thank.

Guest cja2204

my mom and i are bench f1 (forgot row) seats 9 and 11 :)

my question is..are we seated together? im confused why it's 9 and 11 and not 9 and 10 or 11 and 12 when we asked for seats together >.<

will there be a person inbetween us?

i didnt really want to sit far from her :)

also how many ppl per row is there? i cant really tell from the seating chart and the seat advisor doesnt show the whole bench.

Archived