[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daix2

;_____; dongbang... why this yearrrrr ?!

i wish i could go, but crying for 30 minutes straight will not get me there (sadlyXD)

gah all those who can go, have fun ~ you guys are so lucky -cries again

Ohhhh I'm so glad for DBSK fans in the States. I attened two DBSK concerts in BKK and love every single minutes, and I wish all you girls experience the same thing, so we can spazz together. Please try to go there and give them your support.

Guest cutegit

i knew it! God hates me!!!!! Why couldnt they have come last year?!?!?! :(

HAVE FUN TO EVERYONE WHO'S GOING!!! I know you're all going to have a blast! Dont forget to record the performances!!! <3

Guest mopwns

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

I'm depressed that Super Junior T AND Dong Bang are going.

Lucky for everyone who's going.

Have fun.

T__T

-cries-

NOOOOOooooOOOooOOOoOOOO

Can't handle this.

Guest ..kaleena..

damn. i can't believe dbsk are going. everyone must be ECSTATIC. (considering there are so many dbsk fans here on soompi)

so are they going to be the main kind of artist? like how boa was last year? where they get to sing more songs??

FREAK i want SHINHWA TO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be my last chance... TT^TT *sigh* i'm so $%#$!%#%@!!!!!! I hope Tuesday will make my dreams come true.... (

i also want big bang, ft island, and epik high) HAHA (stupid peace concert TTTT__________TTTTTT)

oh man, wait til i tell my friend that dbsk are going.. she'll be so envious. haha

Guest CrystalGirl

Omg so are DBSK definitely going?? They can't change this guest list at the last second or on April 1st?

I do not want to fly all the way out to CA if they aren't going, but if they are going to be there....it's worth it!! Ahh I'm like freaking out now!!

Guest icecreamsoda93

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NO WAYYY. DBSK!?!?!?! AHHHH. I NEED TO GO NOW!! Gahhh everyone going is sooo lucky!!!!

Guest jadedbeauty

wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. You got to be kidding me?!

i

want

to

go!!!!!! T_T

luuckky for everyone elese ><

Cheer looudlyy! <3~

Guest itsjennyfer

Hey hey... don't forget the Fanboys ^^!!

Super seats isn't that bad... I mean

I'm sure you could still see them.

What are fanboys? O.o;;

AND YESS! DBSK IS COMING!

This was the list I've been waiting for this whole time!

AHHHHH UKNOWN&JUNSU<333

Guest yellow;DAISIES

OMGGG DONGBANGG<3

i can't believe they're coming this year!

i want to see them really really really badly (:

sighhhh i'm jealous of whoever is going.

pls do take many pics!

Guest Akdinh

hey everyone. has anyone tried to buy tickets from the korean music festival recently? i've been trying since 12am and my credit card info wouldn't go through but i have pending requests for every time i've tried. i've always been 'declined' yet i check my transactions on my credit card and i get pending ones. wtf?!

oh if you do know when korean times in orange county, the one in garden grove, opens, please don't hestiate to PM or send me an email at akdinh0689@yahoo.com

Guest xiaochingu.

OHMYFREAKINGGOD!!!!!!!

are you kidding me...damn...i need to call RIGHT NOW!

DONG BANG SHIN GI HERE I COMEEEEE~ X_X

Guest supermodel

Has anyone just picked up their ticket on the day of the concert!? Does that work ok!? Cuz I have no way of getting my ticket since i don't live in CA!? HELP!!

Guest ilovechu

So the 'announcement' was that the final list was going to be posted on april 1st? lol so technically, more people can be added right?!?!?!

mother humper. DBSK is going to be there? :::::CRIES::::::

hmmm maybe i still can go to LA that weekend lol. omg. dang it. i'm mad at myself for not getting tickets sooner. ::::::STABS EYE WITH PENCIL:::::

i'm still holding out for BIG BANG to show up on the performers list too.

ahhhh pretty good lineup.

Guest dianannsano
Does anyone else like how they're releasing the artist list on April Fool's?

Hahahaha.. Never realized that.

But dude, DBSG.................... I'm totally going all out this HB!!!

:w00t:

Guest qquinto

omggg, i want to go! ;___;

i'm already going on a cruise this summer though, so i doubt my mom would let me go to cal for this as well. =(

Archived