Park Heebon In Kang Chae Yi's New Mv - 젖은 손수건

[Modified 1/14/2008] --- New Behind-The-Scenes Pics Added~! ♥

I decided to post this incase anyone was interested in Heebon's recent activities. This is an MV featuring Heebon to the song Wet Handkerchief by Kang Chae Yi. It was released this month of 2008 - so she's off to a good start (her last TV appearance was Drama City: The Love Found By Einstein in late October of 2007). Kang Chae Yi is a new singer and I have to say that I already love this song of hers. The song is so beautiful. Hope you like the MV~! ^^* It's another love story, haha.

hee868.jpg

[ New MV ] Wet Handkerchief by Kang Chae Yi - FT. Park Heebon

CREDIT: xxCharybdiSxx @ The Official Park Heebon Thread

BTW, her hair is completely black now. How does she manage to change her hair color so often? ^^*

*** EDIT ***

Pictures of Heebon behind the MV scenes~!

HeebonInMV.jpg

Chyeah-Heebon.jpg

AwwwHeebon.jpg

Heebon----1.jpg

ParkHeebonMV---.jpg

xDHeebon---.jpg

AwwwBonnie---.jpg

AwwwwBonnie.jpg

IMGP1929.jpg

CREDIT: Park Heebon's Cyworld

Guest --hearts.

Beloved SM girl. She's got that really sweet look to her that makes people like her instantly. Very pretty, but not overly pretty. <33

Guest smileforgrace

Aw, that was a sweet MV. Except I didn't really understand it o_o;;

Can someone explain the ending for me? >.<

She's really pretty :)

Not like BAM pretty but like girl-next-door pretty.

Guest rin*chan49

AOHHH...that was a good MV. Although I have to say, after watching Vacation, I can't get that image of scary-Heebon out of my head x'D

Aw, that was a sweet MV. Except I didn't really understand it o_o;;

Can someone explain the ending for me? >.<

She's really pretty :)

Not like BAM pretty but like girl-next-door pretty.

The ending was pretty much the guy killing himself because he couldn't stand the feeling of not being able to walk. She finished painting her sunflower and fell asleep, and that last scene was either a dream or like...his spirit I guess you can say. But there at the end, you can see that he can walk again, so yeah. He's out of the torture of not being able to walk because he ended his life, and she's missing him, but he's still there when she's sleeping.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

honestly, i was expecting a pic of heebon with the guy that she worked with in the mv.. anyways, she really looked very pretty ^__^

i hope she come up with another project soon ^__^

JUNSUxLOVE, thanks u for being very dedicated to our unnie !! ^_^

Archived