Would You Mind If Your S/o Isnt A Virgin?

Guest 2Loveletter

Guest chunnie

To be honest I don't even want to date someone that's a virgin. (I'm a girl)

I also have several guy friends that say the same thing.

They say that dating a virgin is too hard and you have to be extra cautious of her feelings because you don't want to ruin anything with them. And I kinda agree.

And I think it's ridiculous to say "no I want to date a virgin, I don't want a STD"

That's just complete BS.

Having sex does not equal STD, having STUPID sex equals STD....

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest countingelectricsheep

I'd prefer if he wasn't. I want a more uh experienced man, who will know how to please me sexually.

Guest iEatPowder

im a guy and yes i do mind XD

i guess its cuz im religious and it's just like i feel it is something special =)

You're in for a rude awakening then, my friend.

Guest wnelek

Not as long as he's not a horndog and goes around trying to copulate any girl that'd look his way, and is std free.

Guest ky00tlildork

Two people come into a relationship with different levels of experiences; whether it's emotionally or physically. I do like the idea of sex after marriage, but I think it's hard to find people who are still virgins nowadays. My boyfriend and I are not virgins and we've learned to accept that. I'm fine with him not being one since he's only done it with one girl. If it was a large number of girls, I would feel very uncomfy about that. My side is exactly the same.

Guest Tiffa_xx

I was a virgin when I first got with my boyfriend. He wasn't a virgin. It didn't bother me too much since I was the one with less experience, I would want the guy to have a little more experience than me. But sometimes it's contradictory because sometimes I don't like the thought that he had more experience than me. I guess it's hypocritical =/

Guest Bby-GIE

LOL.

how do you guys managed to ask your S/O?

wouldn't it be awkward...?

but yeah i guess it would make it less special.

then again, at least the other person will know what they are doing?

hahahaha. im so not taking this seriously. XD

Guest Tubuchu

Its best to be a virgin : )

But guys tend to lie saying that they are virgins when they really aren't. I mean people can't tell if I guy is a virgin or not but a girl is a different case.

Seriously the world is crazy because more people are losing their virginity when they are in high school!! That's not good, whatever happened to marriage first?

I'm not saying everyone is like this but I'm saying more people are.

Guest usagi~

Most people aren't virgins, LOL you'll just have to get used to it.. if it's really that big of a deal to you (or whoever), find someone else. =___=

Personally, it'd be great if they were a virgin, but if they're not, I'm not going to be like WOW OKAY LET'S NOT DATE ANYMORE. Then again, I'm only 16 and I don't really want to screw anyone anyways. =).

Guest iEatPowder

But guys tend to lie saying that they are virgins when they really aren't. I mean people can't tell if I guy is a virgin or not but a girl is a different case.

Seriously the world is crazy because more people are losing their virginity when they are in high school!! That's not good, whatever happened to marriage first?

How painfully skewed.

The older you get the less it matters, really. After most of you that mind, lose your own virginity before your marriage, you should came back and change your answers on here xD.

Personally, i think marriage is important and significant, but then again there's always divorce.

Guest JJ no Baka

yes, I do mind. for emotional reasons - you know, being their first, and them being mine.

oh, and i don't want herpes or any STD's.

Well, I doubt you'll be with him/her if he/she slept with 238490 people, right?

I don't care about the virginity, but if you were sleeping around with a lot of people, I ain't going to be with you, period.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Depends on the age. I wouldn't expect a 25 year old to be a virgin but I would expect a 17 year old to be.

Guest simple20

I mind since I'm one too. I mean unless I'm really diggin this guy then I'll have to set that aside for now. I don't have to worry about his virginity loss until we get more serious.

haha my boyfriend is a complete virgin and so am i :) I feel so special because its so hard to find guys these days who are virgins. Also, it would be kinda gross thinking about how your s/o already did it with someone else before you, and you would have to do it with him lol. I would prefer if the guy was a virgin even though he may have less experience...lol. Just makes things alot more special *nod*

Guest IntangiblyYours

First section: Actually, if anything, I would think it'd be the other way around. Lie that they aren't a virgin. o.O And actually, you can't always tell if a girl is a virgin. How would you know if a hymen has already been ripped? And even if it has, in the case that she doesn't bleed, it could've been ripped beforehand for reasons that are not related to sex. If a girl has had sex once, and it's been awhile since she has had sex, it can still be painful when she becomes active again. As for a guy, if he finishes it really quickly, it's likely that he is either a virgin or just still hasn't had much experience. So yes, sometimes you can tell with a guy, and no, you can't always tell with a girl.

Second section: Don't judge. So what if people lose their virginity in high school? If they wanted to, took the necessary precautions, and don't regret it, how does that make them crazy?

Anyway...As long as he didn't use to sleep around with a bunch of girls, I think it's okay.

Guest Sophisticate

its really unfair for a guy to care if their girlfriend is a virgin or not.

girls have it so much harder than guys when the topic of sex comes around

guys can do it as much as they want with pleasure but girls are the one who are taking the risk of pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage, and first times

once its happened its happened why dwell on the past mistakes or accidents?

if you really love someone you should look past all that and treat them better to make up for the horrible past they had or unfortunate accidents that had scarred them for life.

personally i do mind if my significant other wasn't a virgin but there is nothing i can do about it

when i found out i cried so hard but not because i was sad, it was because i was thinking about how depressed and miserable she felt when she did it with the wrong guy and broke up

that just gave me all the more reason to treat her better and love her right.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry that's REALLY cute. Like really, really cute hahahahaha. Also, very sweet & kind of you.

Archived